PDA

View Full Version : Another week of no patch or bug fixes?

Tensu950
04-05-2016, 09:53 AM
I am having fun watching the steam stats page as every day it drops more and more 100k on week 1 down to like 30k (yes I know this is steam stats only but it still shows a trend that is also going on with people who bought it through other sources.), I didn't wanna agree with the people that said this game would be dead by the end of the month but with nothing ever being fixed it sure is going to be.

I enjoy how they had a large state of the game update again talking about the incursions and were talking to people in twitch chat cherry picking the 1 out of every 100 people not asking questions pertaining to the bug and hacks so by the end of it more people were mad nothing was said at all about them actually fixing the current game before adding more broken content on top of it. We are taking bets on what bugs the new set talents are going to have attached to them to go with our current bugged talents and broken gear.

Nooby40
04-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Theres so much they have to repair so they probably gave up. Upcoming Incursion will get us some new bugs on top of the old ones so be prepared.

Jvsterini
04-05-2016, 04:06 PM
Welcome to Ubisoft, where we allegedly fixed 10.000 Bugs in the Beta and just let the game be afterwards. Don't forget our awesome Community Support where we answer your tickets in a month or maybe a year. Make sure you leave a feedback because we just don't care.

spiritSE
04-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Just logged in to see if i can get a mission done, and pressed I for inventory and nothing. guess they broke the game properly.

Last time I buy a UBIsoft game, never had a response for the bugs I had since release. worse support I have seen for a game.

Bigodon
04-05-2016, 05:40 PM
they MAYBE will fix this things we all complaing about on the next patch
lets wait and see

BmF-aP
04-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Theres so much they have to repair so they probably gave up. Upcoming Incursion will get us some new bugs on top of the old ones so be prepared.

Wait What? They just gave up? Lol I certainly hope not.

Jvsterini
04-05-2016, 08:55 PM
Why do they care? We already paid for it, can't refund the game anymore, and it has no monthly subscription. They already lost around 100k+ players in less than a month cuz of this lackluster performance. On top of the problems in-game, I had a customer rep tell me to suck it up because I agreed to their "Policy" when I bought the game. Given their reputation I'm pretty sure they'll pull a cheap "We are sorry, here's some freebie" trick like they did in AC: Unity and close the case. What they should understand is that most people started complaining about Community and Tech service as much as the problems themselves.
You want revenge? Tell your friends who haven't already purchased it to hold on until Ubisoft gets their act together. Once the hype is over and curtains are lifted everyone will see what kinda disaster the launch was.