PDA

View Full Version : Im seriusly starting to give up on The Division :(

lappis82
04-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Today it semes impossible to get the daily challange done... keep falling throug the map all of a sudden never done this before...
Starting to become to many game breaking bugs etc now so its starting to not even be worth spending time on it tbh.. and on top of that a loot system that is so broken its not fun to try to farm for drops. all that you do is run throug the dailys in under 30 min and then you start farm materials for crafting.
And one problem i do get alot is the ress bug where it aint possible to ress group members or me if someone goes down. just fill the meter and then nothing happens.

and ofc the point that most of the challange missions is taking longer to get to work than it actualy takes to do them. (gates that whont open etc)

Ethereal84
04-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Same here.. between game crashing and being forced to reboot, bugged matchmaking where the mission doesn't start, and falling through the ground non stop.. am seriously getting tired of it all.
I don't mind the random loot that often sucks.. RNG is part of most games these days.. but it shouldn't be this bloody frustrating to run a mission...

As it is, on a bad day.. the "game" is basically staring at a loading screen most of the time :(

lappis82
04-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Same here.. between game crashing and being forced to reboot, bugged matchmaking where the mission doesn't start, and falling through the ground non stop.. am seriously getting tired of it all.
I don't mind the random loot that often sucks.. RNG is part of most games these days.. but it shouldn't be this bloody frustrating to run a mission...

As it is, on a bad day.. the "game" is basically staring at a loading screen most of the time :(

Well its bugged when going solo to with not opening gates and doors. just alot more often with MM.
yeah well the way the loot system works now its to low. only chans or viable way for might get a upgrade (min maxing) is to craft. I love rng loot system hell spent over 1k hours might be 2k on D3. but here the drops are so rare that it aint worth it. i understand the named drops etc that should be "speciall" but the rest. you get 0 incentive to farm npc,s tbh more than crafting mats and there are alot faster ways to do that than the DZ. just farm the last mission. takes under 12 min to clear it. and you get alot of purples etc. the ammount of time you have to spend to get anything is just not worth it. would love to c it be allittle more like D3 thoug prolly alittle lower chans thoug the ammount of stats and talents etc on gear is more than enough to have stuff drop more often. just make the crafting costs higher to not to make crafting compleatly Op.

Bigodon
04-05-2016, 05:38 PM
give the devs the day 12 patch a chance
if they still ignoring all major breaking games, endless crashes, cheaters and all annoying bugs like this

well this is it, this is the last chance they will have with me