PDA

View Full Version : how will the XP and Level System work During splitscreen

PugWick_hehe
04-04-2016, 12:34 PM
how will the XP and Level System work During splitscreen?Eager to know it and i am very happy that UBI added splitscreen and am very Excited to play it.

MisterWillow
04-04-2016, 05:27 PM
We don't even know how the XP and level system will work during solo play, so... yeah.

My best guess is that, if you can sign in to multiple accounts on console (unsure if you can on Xbox1), each player would retain their XP, and if not, then the second player would be a duplicate or ghost account (i.e. MisterWillow1 in my case), that would have all XP wiped once the second player leaves (since that account only exists for that duration of playtime). In terms of a duplicate account's level at the time of signing in, though, and using Helldivers as an example, I presume they would have everything that the primary payer has unlocked.

Dead1y-Derri
04-11-2016, 10:28 PM
We don't even know how the XP and level system will work during solo play, so... yeah.

My best guess is that, if you can sign in to multiple accounts on console (unsure if you can on Xbox1), each player would retain their XP, and if not, then the second player would be a duplicate or ghost account (i.e. MisterWillow1 in my case), that would have all XP wiped once the second player leaves (since that account only exists for that duration of playtime). In terms of a duplicate account's level at the time of signing in, though, and using Helldivers as an example, I presume they would have everything that the primary payer has unlocked.

I think this would be the most logical way of doing things if we take into account what currents games offer but like you said we don't have any information about the XP and levelling system and how it will work during solo play or anything like that.

I guess we will have to see when we get the next big announcement hopefully.

V4nClief
04-22-2016, 04:45 PM
What Derri said would honestly make the most logical sense and has been done in other game the same way (i.e. call of duty). Unfortunately at this point though everything right now is hypothetical and all the fans of this upcoming game is sitting on the end waiting for E3 in June to hope most of our questions are answered.