PDA

View Full Version : FYI everyone, this is transcript of chat with UBISOFT about hackers

SGT.PIMMS
04-04-2016, 09:45 AM
Here is a chat transcript of live chat after reporting some hackers

Nicholas G (4/1/2016, 10:19:58 AM): Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to read your question, and I'll be with you shortly.

Nicholas G (4/1/2016, 10:22:14 AM): Hello SGT.PIMMS, thank you for reporting these players, I will pass them on to The Division team to investigate.

Nicholas G (4/1/2016, 10:22:42 AM): thanks for supplying videos too, it will help greatly.

Me (4/1/2016, 10:22:49 AM): okay, this is obviously a daily occurrence, what is going to be done about hackers, now or in the future?

Nicholas G (4/1/2016, 10:23:39 AM): The next patch is going to address some of the exploits the cheaters are using.

Me (4/1/2016, 10:24:20 AM): Is there going to be some sort of anti-cheat system?

Me (4/1/2016, 10:25:57 AM): Because a patch that makes it so some players cant "Modify" the Client side files, i dont feel its going to fix anything. They will just find a new way around the issue.

Nicholas G (4/1/2016, 10:28:48 AM): I agree there will always be people trying to cheat. I'm not aware of any plans to implement fair fight but they do not tell us everything in advance.

Me (4/1/2016, 10:30:26 AM): Okay, well please pass it on. there NEEDS to be some sort of Anti-cheat. without it the game is ruined. Once the new DLC comes out... and hackers get set bonus, its GG for all legit players. in the end it will become a PR nightmare, and the game will receive more negative feedback.

Nicholas G (4/1/2016, 10:30:58 AM): Of course I will pass this on along with the cheaters.

Me (4/1/2016, 10:31:24 AM): Okay thank you, i need nothing more. Have a good day.

Nicholas G (4/1/2016, 10:31:45 AM): Your welcome, and you have a good day too.

radwal.88
04-04-2016, 10:21 AM
Here is a chat transcript of live chat after reporting some hackers

Is there any ETA of next patch?

MDK_pt
04-04-2016, 11:03 AM
the ETA is DEAD ON ARRIVAL

this game is going to be a cheater paradise

and as a bonus its also pretty much broken in all other aspects

but seriuos the next patch will only be when they release the upcoming free dlc thats when the patch will be available

but rest assure that it will not fix this and other problems

xandicar
04-04-2016, 11:47 AM
I did reported my suspicion of hackers activity some time ago and got more or less the same reply. I recently added to this report that it is the publishers and developers responsibility to address and solve this. That is why we, I, did give them our, my, money and trust. So it is up to UBISoft to take this serious and solve in a decent way. This is something that should have been addressed beforehand.

If they don't solve this I believe we got a faulty product and need to be compensated for that.

radwal.88
04-04-2016, 12:20 PM
the ETA is DEAD ON ARRIVAL

this game is going to be a cheater paradise

and as a bonus its also pretty much broken in all other aspects

but seriuos the next patch will only be when they release the upcoming free dlc thats when the patch will be available

but rest assure that it will not fix this and other problems

Well i asked for eta cuz 1.1 will be content patch, not bug fixer. We saw that on stream of it, there were bugs from 1.0.2 unsolved.

Jvsterini
04-04-2016, 06:31 PM
Is there any ETA of next patch?

12th of April is the planned date for content release, to be honest they have so many stuff they should have already fixed with hotfixes.

Zakuaz
04-04-2016, 06:47 PM
I'd think that if they are unable to address the hacking that is obviously taking place they should at least give us better tools to report the issue lol. Combat logs and/or other forms of event logging so we can review our "WTF was that" moments You know...when you are extracting all alone and mister "!!!!!!!!!!!" teleports on top of you and fires his insta death caster of godly bullets upon you. While I still lmao when it happens...it gets old.

Thank god they can't loot your Div Tech...game would be empty on PC haha.

Dragosani_UK
04-04-2016, 07:23 PM
So, next patch will just be fixing Hornet exploit....and absolutely NOTHING to be done to those that have cheated and exploited their way to top end loot and then ruin the honest players games in the Dark Zone.....

Well, that's almost enough for me....

BeachBoy747
04-04-2016, 11:19 PM
Thank god they can't loot your Div Tech...game would be empty on PC haha.
like you can not cheat on consoles... Same exact bs