PDA

View Full Version : Taking a seat

HaughtySnow6869
04-04-2016, 05:07 AM
This seems like the most minor of things, but getting back into Syndicate I am struck by how gorgeous it all is, by how many benches there are strewn around London, and by the fact that neither Jacob nor Evie seem able to sit down.

Thing is, right back in the original AC sitting on a bench was one of the gameplay mechanics. I don't necessarily want this reintroduced, I just wish there was a way to take a breath. After finishing a mission, exiting the building around dawn, I found myself genuinely worn out and desperately tried to maneuver Evie to a seat. Alas. It'd be nice to be able just to look around, watch the world go by. The London they've built is so exquisitely crafted and so charming, and I would just love to be able to take it in for a few seconds without always being ready for action.

SixKeys
04-04-2016, 09:45 AM
It's still in the game, there's even a main mission that relies heavily on being able to hide on benches. You just need to find one with two civilians and an empty space in the middle.

HDinHB
04-04-2016, 07:16 PM
I've always wondered why Assassin's can only sit to hide. All though comfy chairs in Ezio's villa or Edward's hideout going unused. Only Arno can sit at will, and then only in his letter-reading chair.