PDA

View Full Version : I apologize if this has been previously asked, or it's the incorrect forum

Venetica1
04-03-2016, 12:55 AM
When I 1st bought Syndicate I bought some in game currency (I know, daft of me, I had no idea of ways to earn coin since pick pocketing wasn't available, I had no idea I'd eventually get a trainhideout nor gang upgrades,cargo hijacking etc, anyhoo, getting close to the end, when I restart, and do it correctly this time (no blonde joke, besides I'm a brunette :p) will I have the coin i purchased, b/c I'm very flat broke, I know I can earn credits from helix glitches, but not many ppl seem to be playing this anymore "sad face"
Will my money go to new Evie/Jacob or am I kind of
sc*ewed?

Plus ot, how do I put an avatar picture or edit my user info?

Sorry for the myriad of questions

pacmanate
04-03-2016, 01:24 AM
Hello! I haven't seen you around here before, welcome!

If you restart your game progress which is only done by deleting your save file then no, your in game currency that you bought will not carry over. Once it is used it is used.

Can you elaborate on earning credits from Helix Glitches? By credits you mean money?

Also to edit your Avatar go to the top right of this page and you will see "Settings". After clicking that, look to the left hand side of the page and scroll down until you see "My Settings" and click "Edit Avatar". Don't worry about it saying your picture has to be 100x100 or whatever it says, it will resize it for you.

Hope I helped!

Venetica1
04-03-2016, 04:14 AM
Hello, and thank you for the welcome,

sorry I meant Helix Credits, I bought money packs w/real money.
And thanks on the avatar, I think my tablets being a pain, I hit settings, no response, maybe I'm too new, or my tablet is poo lol

pacmanate
04-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Well good news is you don't need Helix Credits. Even with other people playing I think you got maybe 5-10 if they discovered one?

Helix Credits are time savers in most cases, just play the game normally and you will see you won't have a need for them.