PDA

View Full Version : PC Just bought the game, and it won't even load up from Steam or UPlay.

llDetonatell
04-02-2016, 05:33 PM
Yesterday I purchased the game and when it was installed I pressed play it starts to say it's running then stops and nothing happens. I looked it up and this seemed to be a bug in the beta but I can't find a solution that works.

I would like some help so that I could play this game I payed 59.99 for. :mad:

Dooodley
04-02-2016, 05:50 PM
I had - and probably still has, although I havent tried it in a while - the same issue. I solved my problem by starting the game from geforce experience instead. Not a fix but atleast a workaround.

llDetonatell
04-02-2016, 07:06 PM
I had - and probably still has, although I havent tried it in a while - the same issue. I solved my problem by starting the game from geforce experience instead. Not a fix but atleast a workaround.

That didn't work, but thanks for trying man.

cypher_complex
04-02-2016, 08:24 PM
well to be frank this game is very very broken right now. So there is that. its very annoying. Your better off returning the game and waiting for 2 months for them to actually patch it with real fixes. Its broken and full of hackers atm. I wish I could give you better advise. /sigh. I wish you luck tho no matter what you do.

llDetonatell
04-02-2016, 10:06 PM
well to be frank this game is very very broken right now. So there is that. its very annoying. Your better off returning the game and waiting for 2 months for them to actually patch it with real fixes. Its broken and full of hackers atm. I wish I could give you better advise. /sigh. I wish you luck tho no matter what you do.

Sadly I can not return it as it was purchased on steam, so as of right now I am pretty much ****ed.

LeftyRighty
04-02-2016, 10:15 PM
Sadly I can not return it as it was purchased on steam, so as of right now I am pretty much ****ed.

you probably want to read the steam support pages on "refunds" (http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/)... given that it doesn't run you should be well within your 2hrs gameplay in 2 weeks.

cypher_complex
04-02-2016, 10:50 PM
you probably want to read the steam support pages on "refunds" (http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/)... given that it doesn't run you should be well within your 2hrs gameplay in 2 weeks.

Could not of said it better myself.

AshSparkle
04-03-2016, 12:27 AM
Try launching it in admin mode. I need to set my Thedivision.exe to run as admin before it would launch

K_dwg
04-03-2016, 01:58 AM
I just purchased the gold edition on the game through steam and it won let me launch because it says the CD key is already in use when it asks for it on uplay. I should mention that my steam account and my uplay account are 2 separate emails and it says that it is registered to the uplay accounts email.. PLEASE help me..

Natchai_Ubisoft
04-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Yesterday I purchased the game and when it was installed I pressed play it starts to say it's running then stops and nothing happens. I looked it up and this seemed to be a bug in the beta but I can't find a solution that works.

I would like some help so that I could play this game I payed 59.99 for. :mad:

Have you tried verifying the files in Uplay/Steam?
Also try turning off any 3rd party programs in the background and overclocking software.