PDA

View Full Version : BUG Report - Inventory issues

noskillzaz
04-02-2016, 05:17 AM
I've noticed that today after the patch, I've been having issues with my stats not correctly updating when I switch items.
Example, I'll click on a pair of gloves that is unequipped and it shows me that my Firearms skill will increase, when equipping them, it does not increase, and all the other gloves show increases that are not taking effect as well.

The only way I've noticed this to get corrected is to log out and back in.

Additionally, I've tagged items as junk and went to sell them, but when I look back in inventory I still have some items that are tagged as junk. I've also noticed that some items are now missing. Not positive if I sold it on accident, which I shouldn't have, since it was my modded sniper rifle, but suspect that there is more to this bug than I can for sure validate.

BmF-aP
04-02-2016, 05:49 AM
Yeah iv been having the same issue. Even before the patch, just mousing over certain items, or equipping/unequip items would post different stats or not update. Really needs to be fixed

Edit: Matter a fact, it just happened. I recalibrated some new knee pads I crafted, equipped them, and they were a dps loss even though the new ones gave me a slot with a ilvl31 firearms mod. After I relogged, it reposted my stats showing the obvious dps increase. Very broken.

noskillzaz
04-03-2016, 08:43 PM
I'd still like to see a reply from Ubisoft on this. I know there is at least a couple of other posts on this, along with missing items.