PDA

View Full Version : A message to all at Ubisoft, writers, designers, devs, ect

Venetica1
04-02-2016, 02:43 AM
Once upon a time I bought AC1, fell in love, got sidetracked by mass effect, now once again, I'm back, done w/bioware for life.
I've bought EVERY AC game in the series, but Syndicate stole my heart, my husband is a dev at Microsoft, so I know how much hard work goes into a game, and the details in Syndicate are incredible. The buildings are amazing, the in depth on the history is mind blowing, my grandmum (R.I.P) was born in the UK, I grew up w/stories about the UK, and reading the backgrounds you put are spot on. Your writing team should be proud, you did so damn good, the entire team should feel proud, my grandmum would have loved this, I wish she could have seen it. So, thank you. A person on my friends list said Syndicate will be the last AC game, I hope he was incorrect. I love it.

You all are incredible people

Black_Widow9
04-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Hello and welcome!

Thank you for sharing your story. We're so glad you've come back. :D

We are taking a break but it's not as dire as all that. Please take a look here for details.
A Message From the Assassin's Creed Team (http://blog.ubi.com/a-message-from-the-assassins-creed-team/)

In the meantime, we have an amazing community who can answer or debate any questions or thoughts you have regarding all Assassin's Creed games.

Thanks

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-02-2016, 07:11 PM
Thats awesome to hear! :D

Glad to have you with us!

Venetica1
04-02-2016, 09:30 PM
Thank you black_widow9, its great being back!

Thank you :)

Ubi-Banshee
04-04-2016, 02:28 PM
Great to have you back! :) It's an amazing community to be a part of!

The setting/details are so intricate and immersive, that's part of why I love AC too. ;)

crusader_prophet
04-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Once upon a time I bought AC1, fell in love, got sidetracked by mass effect, now once again, I'm back, done w/bioware for life.
I've bought EVERY AC game in the series, but Syndicate stole my heart, my husband is a dev at Microsoft, so I know how much hard work goes into a game, and the details in Syndicate are incredible. The buildings are amazing, the in depth on the history is mind blowing, my grandmum (R.I.P) was born in the UK, I grew up w/stories about the UK, and reading the backgrounds you put are spot on. Your writing team should be proud, you did so damn good, the entire team should feel proud, my grandmum would have loved this, I wish she could have seen it. So, thank you. A person on my friends list said Syndicate will be the last AC game, I hope he was incorrect. I love it.

You all are incredible people

Great to have you on AC train. Care to share any details on disappointment with BioWare? ME series is still my favorite of all time (yes, despite the ME3 ending) and can't wait for Andromeda. I've been hitting the stasis pod since the announcement.