PDA

View Full Version : (Another) New AC Community Manager

Ubi-Banshee
04-01-2016, 06:20 PM
Hi Assassins!

Along with the lovely Ubi-JollyCharly, I've been given the great opportunity to be one of the new Assassin's Creed Community Managers. I'm thrilled to be able to get to know all of you better and look forward to all the awesome AC community events.

Quick intro: My name is Grace and I'll be part of the North/Central/South America community team working on AC. Although I'm new to Ubisoft as an employee, I've been a long time fan of many of their games. AC1 was one of my first experiences with Ubi and since then the series has been such an amazing and special part of my gaming experience (who doesn't love to run around beautiful sprawling cities while occasionally punching a Templar in their smug Templar face?).

Please don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions, chat, or whatever strikes your fancy. I'm here to help facilitate your thoughts reaching the Ubi/AC team and vice-versa. I look forward to interacting with you all and helping however I can to keep the AC community amazing/thriving.

Thanks!

Ureh
04-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Greetings Banshee, I hope we all get more acquainted with each other. Feel free to participate in any and all discussions, if you've got some comments or suggestions on the stories, gameplay, settings, etc, we'd love to hear them.

p.s. I just saw a pop-up ad of the tv show "Banshee" as I was reading your post. Creepy...

Jessigirl2013
04-02-2016, 06:19 PM
Welcome to the AC forums community Banshee :rolleyes:
Will be looking forward to your participation in the many threads of this forum.:cool:

Ubi-Banshee
04-04-2016, 02:57 PM
Greetings Banshee, I hope we all get more acquainted with each other. Feel free to participate in any and all discussions, if you've got some comments or suggestions on the stories, gameplay, settings, etc, we'd love to hear them.

p.s. I just saw a pop-up ad of the tv show "Banshee" as I was reading your post. Creepy...

I'm in your computerrrrrr!! Thank you, I'm looking forward to it ;)

Ubi-Banshee
04-04-2016, 02:57 PM
Welcome to the AC forums community Banshee :rolleyes:
Will be looking forward to your participation in the many threads of this forum.:cool:

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to diving in as well :)

strigoi1958
04-04-2016, 04:59 PM
Hi Banshee :) AC1 was one of your first Ubisoft experiences.... well you started with a great choice. My Ubisoft experience started on an AMIGA with either puffys saga or bomberman (it might have been called dyna blaster in the USA) then I moved to the PC and have had a long love affair with Ubisoft games (when I think back to all the great games it brings back awesome memories) I remember playing games with my son such as Rainbow 6 rogue spear, Riven/ Myst, splinter cell, ghost recon, IL2 sturmovik, Lock on, silent hunter, chess and even a batman game to mention just a few before I played AC1 and now my Uplay library is bulging and my 7 year old grandson plays Trackmania turbo (and beating my lap times :( )

It's a shame there is a slight delay before the next AC game in the series but I cannot complain because Ubisoft are amazing at the moment with so many great games out now FC Primal, Rainbow 6 siege, The Division, AC Syndicate, trackmania turbo, The Crew wild run, AC chronicles Anno 2205, Grow home (I love that) and the games in the near future; For Honor; Ghost Recon Wildlands and Watch Dogs 2 (2017) all look awesome so we'll have lots to play in the meantime. :)

I've met some of the UK Ubisoft guys and they're like a family, the fans are like a family as well and although occasionally we will disagree it is out of passion for the game and not out of spite....

So Welcome to the family :) (I feel like a mafia godfather :) )

Ubi-Banshee
04-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Hi Banshee :) AC1 was one of your first Ubisoft experiences.... well you started with a great choice. My Ubisoft experience started on an AMIGA with either puffys saga or bomberman (it might have been called dyna blaster in the USA) then I moved to the PC and have had a long love affair with Ubisoft games (when I think back to all the great games it brings back awesome memories) I remember playing games with my son such as Rainbow 6 rogue spear, Riven/ Myst, splinter cell, ghost recon, IL2 sturmovik, Lock on, silent hunter, chess and even a batman game to mention just a few before I played AC1 and now my Uplay library is bulging and my 7 year old grandson plays Trackmania turbo (and beating my lap times :( )

It's a shame there is a slight delay before the next AC game in the series but I cannot complain because Ubisoft are amazing at the moment with so many great games out now FC Primal, Rainbow 6 siege, The Division, AC Syndicate, trackmania turbo, The Crew wild run, AC chronicles Anno 2205, Grow home (I love that) and the games in the near future; For Honor; Ghost Recon Wildlands and Watch Dogs 2 (2017) all look awesome so we'll have lots to play in the meantime. :)

I've met some of the UK Ubisoft guys and they're like a family, the fans are like a family as well and although occasionally we will disagree it is out of passion for the game and not out of spite....

So Welcome to the family :) (I feel like a mafia godfather :) )

Hey Strigoi!

That's amazing! It's really wonderful to be able to interact with users like you who have such a long, rich history with Ubisoft. I know I can learn a lot about the community and the company from users like you :)

I agree about the wait, but it's going to give the team the time to make something really awesome and I think it will definitely be worth the year off.

Thank you for the welcome, AC Mafia Grandfather - I'm glad to be here! :o

YazX_
04-05-2016, 09:09 PM
Hi Banshee,

Welcome to the family :)

RVSage
04-09-2016, 04:44 AM
Welcome Banshee

Fireseed
04-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Welcome to the Brotherhood, Banshee ;)