PDA

View Full Version : (Another) New AC Community Manager

Ubi-Banshee
04-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Hi Assassins!

Along with the lovely Ubi-JollyCharly, I've been given the great opportunity to be one of the new Assassin's Creed Community Managers. I'm thrilled to be able to get to know all of you better and look forward to all the awesome AC community events.

Quick intro: My name is Grace and I'll be part of the North/Central/South America community team working on AC. Although I'm new to Ubisoft as an employee, I've been a long time fan of many of their games. AC1 was one of my first experiences with Ubi and since then the series has been such an amazing and special part of my gaming experience (who doesn't love to run around beautiful sprawling cities while occasionally punching a Templar in their smug Templar face?).

Please don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions, chat, or whatever strikes your fancy. I'm here to help facilitate your thoughts reaching the Ubi/AC team and vice-versa. I look forward to interacting with you all and helping however I can to keep the AC community amazing/thriving.

Thanks! :o

ze_topazio
04-01-2016, 04:51 PM
Welcome aboard Grace! :)

EscoBlades
04-01-2016, 05:39 PM
Welcome to the team, great to have you on board!

RinoTheBouncer
04-01-2016, 05:57 PM
It is a real pleasure to have you. My name is Reno, or RinoTheBouncer and I'm sure it's gonna be so much fun having you and all the wonderful Community Managers and Developers here with us :D

UbiSpectre
04-01-2016, 06:02 PM
Welcome Ubi-Banshee!

*throws a smoke bomb*
*disappears*

col_96
04-01-2016, 06:17 PM
Welcome Ubi-Banshee!

Ubi-Banshee
04-01-2016, 06:17 PM
welcome ubi-banshee!

*throws a smoke bomb*
*disappears*

where did she go??

Ubi-Banshee
04-01-2016, 06:19 PM
It is a real pleasure to have you. My name is Reno, or RinoTheBouncer and I'm sure it's gonna be so much fun having you and all the wonderful Community Managers and Developers here with us :D

Thank you so much!! So excited to be here :)

Locopells
04-01-2016, 07:01 PM
Welcome to the party!

pacmanate
04-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Yay! New people!

Welcome, Grace! :cool:

Shadow Markuz
04-01-2016, 07:53 PM
Welcome to the Family Ubi-Banshee!!

It's great to see the Community Team getting stronger and stronger!

ERICATHERINE
04-01-2016, 08:21 PM
Welcome in the Assassin's creed part of the forum, Grace.

I asked these question in the other thread and I'm pretty sure you won't be able to answer, but here goes.

1. Is the ubisoft team working on the next ac game the same as the black flag one?
2. Will we finnaly control someone, in the next modern day?
3. Is the rumor about ac empire true (or at least, part of it and if so, which part)?
4. Is the "short time rumor" about the next ac game being released at January 2017 true or false?
^-^

Black_Widow9
04-02-2016, 01:52 AM
Welcome!!!!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/81lP0O5vvGuPK/giphy.gif

Sorrosyss
04-02-2016, 02:13 AM
Welcome Grace! Hope you enjoy your time with this amazing franchise.

May I ask you the usual three burning questions? ;)

1) Which is your favourite Assassin?
2) Which is your favourite AC game?
3) Which is your favourite cheese?

That last one is especially important! Hehe. But seriously, nice to meet you!

Alas poor Esco. He is outnumbered by the rise of the female Assassins. Hehe. Aww. :p

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-02-2016, 03:10 AM
Welcome Ubi-Banshee! Glad to have you with us :)

And first things first: Favorite assassin and favorite game? :p

SixKeys
04-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Welcome. :)

ERICATHERINE
04-03-2016, 05:09 PM
Don't you answer to the questions, Grace? ^-^

Ubi-Banshee
04-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Welcome in the Assassin's creed part of the forum, Grace.

I asked these question in the other thread and I'm pretty sure you won't be able to answer, but here goes.

1. Is the ubisoft team working on the next ac game the same as the black flag one?
2. Will we finnaly control someone, in the next modern day?
3. Is the rumor about ac empire true (or at least, part of it and if so, which part)?
4. Is the "short time rumor" about the next ac game being released at January 2017 true or false?
^-^

Annnd at risk of being hidden blade'd by some of the higher ups, I'll have to plead the 5th - but as soon as any of this information is public I will post about it on here!

Ubi-Banshee
04-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Welcome Grace! Hope you enjoy your time with this amazing franchise.

May I ask you the usual three burning questions? ;)

1) Which is your favourite Assassin?
2) Which is your favourite AC game?
3) Which is your favourite cheese?

That last one is especially important! Hehe. But seriously, nice to meet you!

Alas poor Esco. He is outnumbered by the rise of the female Assassins. Hehe. Aww. :p

Hahaha OUR TIME IS NOW ;) Great (AND VERY DIFFICULT) questions!

1) This is like asking a parent to pick a favorite child. Altair, Ezio, Evie/Jacob, Desmond, Connor, Edward, Shao Jun, Aveline. Basically everybody now that I'm looking at it (I'm not including supporting assassins because this would be the longest post on the thread haha). Altair was my original Assassin, and the one that brought me into the AC world so he holds a special place. I thought his arc was very nice as well. Ezio, because Ezio. His arc as well was so well done and so satisfying to follow as a player. Evie/Jacob are probably my favorite atm, though that may be because they are the most recent. I thought their dynamic and the way the story used both of their narratives was really refreshing. Really, I just like to watch these characters in different time-periods and different emotional contexts all try to understand the creed in their own way and watch how their circumstances inform their interpretation.

2) UGH SO HARD! Gameplay I think has to be AC4/AC:S, but story start to finish is the Ezio trilogy.

3) A sharp, aged cheddar - not very adventurous, but hard to mess up ;)

Ubi-Banshee
04-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Welcome Ubi-Banshee! Glad to have you with us :)

And first things first: Favorite assassin and favorite game? :p

Oh man so difficult - I wrote a more detailed answer to the first question so I'll make it less self-indulgent here. Favorite assassin is pretty much everybody (slight edge to Evie/Ezio) and favorite game is Ezio trilogy for story, and for game play its AC4/AC:S/

Ubi-Banshee
04-04-2016, 02:55 PM
Welcome. :)

Thank you! Happy to be here :o

Sushiglutton
04-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Welcome! This board can be a bit nuts, but people are generally nice :).

ERICATHERINE
04-04-2016, 04:08 PM
Annnd at risk of being hidden blade'd by some of the higher ups, I'll have to plead the 5th - but as soon as any of this information is public I will post about it on here!

Ok, thanks. ^-^

bitebug2003
04-07-2016, 12:03 AM
A warm welcome to you too Ubi-Banshee :)

Nerdman3000
04-07-2016, 01:53 AM
Hello Grace! It's nice to meet you! :D:o

Ubi-Banshee
04-07-2016, 03:17 PM
A warm welcome to you too Ubi-Banshee :)

Thank you! Happy to be here :)

Ubi-Banshee
04-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Hello Grace! It's nice to meet you! :D:o

You as well! Thank you :o