PDA

View Full Version : PC Getting kicked out to a queue

Boogyman013
04-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Since the Apr 1 update I tried matchmaking Lincoln Tunnel Challenge multiple times and it kicks me out to joining a queue of 3k or more people. If i hit escape like it says to get out of the queue i get kicked out of the game. The main thing for level 30's to do is the daily mission and i can't even do that. Quality patch that was.

FuryDee
04-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Since the Apr 1 update I tried matchmaking Lincoln Tunnel Challenge multiple times and it kicks me out to joining a queue of 3k or more people. If i hit escape like it says to get out of the queue i get kicked out of the game. The main thing for level 30's to do is the daily mission and i can't even do that. Quality patch that was.

The Division now is no longer a 3rd person shooter but a high end and high price waiting queue simulator. Thank you Ubisoft for that stunning experience you are providing with the latest patch.

Makshade
04-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Been in the queue the last 30 minutes and it happened after I was matchmade for lincoln aswel

jake2j
04-01-2016, 10:43 AM
Im going down 1 position per minute, so 370 people ahead of me - 6 hours :o :D ;)