PDA

View Full Version : PC A Reinstallation solved "Mission dont start and Falling through the map" for me

PhamNewen
03-31-2016, 11:47 PM
Hello everyone,

since the patch 1.02 some people have the issue that almost all mission often dont start as well as people fall through the map when entering a group instance etc.

I tried driver updates, steam data verification , all that and nothing helped.

Today i did the hard solution, i deleted the game from my pc and went the hard way to download all the 30GB again to reinstall the game.

I can now plax missions in peace, all missions start from the beginning and i dont fall into the ground anymore.

it seems the patch install destroyed files or did not install properly for whatever reasons.

Hope that helps some people to get rid from those 2 bugs.

Greets.

DertiMoFO
04-01-2016, 01:13 AM
Hello everyone,

since the patch 1.02 some people have the issue that almost all mission often dont start as well as people fall through the map when entering a group instance etc.

I tried driver updates, steam data verification , all that and nothing helped.

Today i did the hard solution, i deleted the game from my pc and went the hard way to download all the 30GB again to reinstall the game.

I can now plax missions in peace, all missions start from the beginning and i dont fall into the ground anymore.

it seems the patch install destroyed files or did not install properly for whatever reasons.

Hope that helps some people to get rid from those 2 bugs.

Greets.

that only a temproary fix man.. it all seems to break again within an hour or 2

PhamNewen
04-01-2016, 12:52 PM
Thanks for heads up. I post when it breaks again. I hope not as these bugs are really disturbing.