PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists going/ spawning outside.

Own3dbyaM0nk3y
03-31-2016, 10:22 PM
The terrorists should not spawn or go outside at all, they should also be smarter and not walk into a room when they know here is a player in there.

CrazyPepe
05-13-2016, 10:00 PM
The terrorists should not spawn or go outside at all, they should also be smarter and not walk into a room when they know here is a player in there.

I think it's ok to have them go outside but spawning outside is really awful. Kanal is one of our favorite map but one person pretty much has to stay and stare at the corner with the sailboats just to make sure nobody spawns there, which is not very realistic.

Bucktown69
05-17-2016, 01:04 PM
I think they should be able to spawn/go outside. However, one issue this causes in the game is when like 3 or 4 or more enemies rappel up to your window, one right after the other, oblivious to the fact that each one is getting headshotted and falling down. It's just a failure of the AI and it happens even in Realistic mode but until they fix it I guess I'll keep raking in like 20-30 easy kills per match

FindFixFinish
06-29-2016, 01:09 PM
The fun of rappeling is ruined because of mobs instantly spawning in the outside area and in realistic mode it is very difficult to defend against it and it doesn't seem very realistic either.

BrynhiIdr
07-13-2016, 09:46 PM
Yes. totally must agree here. Enemies spawning outside in terror hunt classic is absolutely against the siege concept of this game. it ruins the Siege experience where you break doors windows and play offensive role, Enemies going around flanking you and attacking from behind makes sense. but Enemies spawning exactly at place where you start the match is totally unbearable. you have to get in cover listen to footsteps and wait for them to come at you which breaks your offensive role in game. Replacing enemies spawning outside with mobile patrols inside would be better

Kharn121
10-22-2016, 12:56 AM
My only issue with it is there is no footstep audio outside so they can just run up on you. They should have a warning like we get when we defend about being outside, makes absolutely no sense there aren't tons of cops outside with eyes on every square inch of these buildings.

Luleelurah.
10-29-2016, 08:19 PM
It is dumbest the third most stupidest, annoying and salt inducing thing thing about this game. Only things that get me saltier is peaker's advantage and rubberbanding.

BreAM86
04-30-2018, 07:38 PM
Don't you know that Frankie called Jimmy and asked him to grab the fellas and Timmy drove them there in his Toyota?
I don't know about you, but when I am trying to terrorize a building I never leave my cell behind.

Truthfully, I don't mind them coming outside as it helps practice against that behavior in MP, but the spawning outside right behind you is a little jacked. I would like better A.I movement. The fact that they just stop moving when they see you makes for an easy target. I don't want them to track me through walls or anything like that, but I know they can make them more intelligent without making them aimbot gods.

I know they can make this game mode way better than it currently is with some tweaks. I'm just not too sure they want to invest any further. It could be a really great thing though...