PDA

View Full Version : Things We Want In Assassin's Creed

ajilpappachan
03-31-2016, 06:35 PM
Assassin's Creed Franchise is getting more and more boring with every new game.... it's not living up to the fans expectations anymore.... Different people play Assassin's Creed for different reasons... but, there are some things that need to be done to make the game more interesting.... I, for one, would enjoy Assassin's Creed even more if there was a better character customization feature. Right now, we can only change the outfit as a whole... but it would be better if we could customize different parts of the outfit... also, it would be awesome if we could choose between different types of hidden blades (you know, from between the traditional hidden blade, the hook blade, Connor's blade, rope launcher, phantom blade, etc...). What does everyone else want???:confused::confused:

ERICATHERINE
03-31-2016, 09:09 PM
I like every ac games I played. With the exception of me and my brother wanting a playable md, I don't see anything that needs change. In fact I also like every md part. The thing is that I think it would be way better if we could do missions the same way Desmond did in ac 3. ^-^