PDA

View Full Version : Can Ubisoft Hear us?

didoussa
03-30-2016, 01:59 PM
Hello
emmm
ok
There are a lot of players that have not a Powerful PC's TO PLAY assassin's creed Series
i have played Assassin's creed until assassin's creed Rogue
but now i need to continue play the series
..... we just need from ubisoft
make the game run on slow pc's
we want to continue the series PLZ

TaylorBlakeH
03-30-2016, 06:02 PM
Hello
emmm
ok
There are a lot of players that have not a Powerful PC's TO PLAY assassin's creed Series
i have played Assassin's creed until assassin's creed Rogue
but now i need to continue play the series
..... we just need from ubisoft
make the game run on slow pc's
we want to continue the series PLZ

I understand this desire, but Assassin'c Creed games have always had the goal and vision of creating some of the best visuals ever seen in games of current generations, and Unity and Syndicate least of all are an exception. If you just want to play the games for the gameplay and story, as it seems you do, this is why you would buy a console and get the game for your console. They are made to run at approximately 30 FPS, heavily optimized for the platform for the very reasons you desire. Obviously, as someone who admits you have an older/slower PC, you aren't accustomed to or expecting to achieve anywhere near 60 frames per second so in that case, there's nothing special you would gain from playing on PC instead of console so you may as well buy it on console.

I agree Ubisoft should optimize their games better than they do, or at least make graphics settings that scale well enough that true LOW settings allow you to play on something as old as a 580 or 660. If you aren't going to upgrade your PC though, you need to play on console to experience the game. Either that or run this game at 1024 x 768 with all low settings and hope it's smooth enough for you.

didoussa
03-31-2016, 09:37 PM
I understand this desire, but Assassin'c Creed games have always had the goal and vision of creating some of the best visuals ever seen in games of current generations, and Unity and Syndicate least of all are an exception. If you just want to play the games for the gameplay and story, as it seems you do, this is why you would buy a console and get the game for your console. They are made to run at approximately 30 FPS, heavily optimized for the platform for the very reasons you desire. Obviously, as someone who admits you have an older/slower PC, you aren't accustomed to or expecting to achieve anywhere near 60 frames per second so in that case, there's nothing special you would gain from playing on PC instead of console so you may as well buy it on console.

I agree Ubisoft should optimize their games better than they do, or at least make graphics settings that scale well enough that true LOW settings allow you to play on something as old as a 580 or 660. If you aren't going to upgrade your PC though, you need to play on console to experience the game. Either that or run this game at 1024 x 768 with all low settings and hope it's smooth enough for you.

i have been upgared my pc to play black flag and rogue ..... i have I5 and 4G ram
so if someone who don't have the money to buy a console or upgrade PC like me ........ he can't play ? ...... playing games is for rich person ?

Jessigirl2013
04-02-2016, 06:30 PM
i have been upgared my pc to play black flag and rogue ..... i have I5 and 4G ram
so if someone who don't have the money to buy a console or upgrade PC like me ........ he can't play ? ...... playing games is for rich person ?

Not exactly rich people... I know many friends who use consoles bought used on ebay as they cannot afford a gaming PC.

PC and console gaming has always been somewhat of a luxury product so its not like its a new concept that it can be expensive.

Perhaps try AC chronicles I assume they have lower requirements as they are 2D.
You could also try bloodlines, or liberation if you have a psp or ps vita.:rolleyes:

strigoi1958
04-04-2016, 05:36 PM
I'm sorry it is a problem for you... unfortunately the top AAA games need to be demanding because PC users constantly ask for more, Also Rogue and AC4 were made when it was PS3 and Xbox 360 and now the PS4 and Xbox one have been released it has allowed games to get more demanding for consoles as well as pushing PC games higher.

As Thair has pointed out a console is the safest way to play as it means no upgrading until a new model comes out. And Jessigirl rightly added that pre-owned parts like graphics cards and ram can be bought cheaply but gaming the best games is not something everyone can afford and as much as I do not like to admit it, considering just how good games are at the moment they are incredibly cheap... I can spend more money in an amusement arcade in 2 hours and I do not even get to own those games.

There are some great games out there at the moment provided your graphics card is not too bad and you should upgrade to 8GB ram.

Trackmania Turbo is fantastic and really fun and I think it's requirements are very low (2GB ram 512MB graphics card) but it still looks amazing. As Jessigirl suggested AC Chronicles is really addictive and fun, there's Grow Home and a lot of games on sale in the Ubi shop.. If you do not have the previous Assassin creed games get them they are brilliant, the same goes for Far Cry and splinter cell games, The Crew, might and magic, the settlers, Anno games ... below is Trackmania turbo I really love it.

http://static.trustedreviews.com/94/000038072/9f20/trackmania-turbo.jpg