PDA

View Full Version : 1.1 PATCH IS greaT!

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 01:04 AM
I want to say thank to Oleg and hes team, for making this patch. Now i am able to use my bf109 1941E-7z tactict i have no problem shooting down Yak and Hurricane the same goes to LA.I will report my bugs taht i have found soon.
I wan to say one more thing all does whiners that are complaining at small things, like models and small details that arnt exacly or they already areexacly made.Some of you cant under stand that Il2 Fb is be glad for that.And some game producers do not show they work and achivment every friday of htere up coming games.

Great Job Madoxx team!

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 01:04 AM
I want to say thank to Oleg and hes team, for making this patch. Now i am able to use my bf109 1941E-7z tactict i have no problem shooting down Yak and Hurricane the same goes to LA.I will report my bugs taht i have found soon.
I wan to say one more thing all does whiners that are complaining at small things, like models and small details that arnt exacly or they already areexacly made.Some of you cant under stand that Il2 Fb is be glad for that.And some game producers do not show they work and achivment every friday of htere up coming games.

Great Job Madoxx team!

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 02:25 AM
I had to register just because of your BS enraging me!

if you think for one minute that an Emil can duke it out with a La or mid-late model Yak, you must have your head planted firmly up your...well you know.

True an Emil should take a Hurricane (given that pilots' skills are equal) but Yaks and Las are a different generation of fighter, they are matched with the Gustavs, certainly not Emils.

If Emil is a match for the La it means that the patch either superpowered the German planes or nerfed the Russian ones.

In conclusion I would like to say that I am not getting teh patch until they make another patch to fix the screups in this one.

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 02:43 AM
Ihe i dont know me I am a pilot of swedish air military.plz do not tell me what is good or bad plane child.

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 02:46 AM
bfs are the same they just added more stall thats al does newbies in 1.0 had it easy to controll for example LA yak and hurricane now when patch1.1 was released the arnt realy good or ****y any more

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 02:51 AM
Oleg and hes team knows better then you. They know how to do there job well.So i dont think that german planes have been powered with super engines then russians i think u dont have enough of experience.

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 02:52 AM
Uhehe child U have to or no gaming!

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 02:58 AM
judging from the incoherent babble you are spouting you are the child here, or at least some pimple-faced nerd who lives in his parents' basement

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 03:03 AM
I think the patch is great too, La is better then bf only if you know how to fly with is in 1.1b Meny are use to 1.0 version, its much easyer to fly there, You need to understand that you cant turn like ufos, like in the 1.0 this is realism, If you dont like it you can go and play Combat flight simulator 3 its easy there. I played with the bf109, I saw that ppl think that the cant turn fast like in the 1.0, Meny havent learn that you need to handel your joystick more carefully. Then Bf is easy target.Some ppl that are playing with La already knows how to fly it.And the are hard to get with bf. Remember it isnt 1.0 any more..its now realism. Good luck!

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 03:09 AM
mAd newbie an incompetent child go and show your anger about the patch1.1 some where ells.

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 03:21 AM
I'm incompetent?

I have read a lot of literature about WWII, and I know that a 1943 La-5FN is a better plane than a BF-109E.
La5FN should be a match with FW-190s of similar years of production (A8 and A9?) but certainly not a 1941 early version BF-109.

I believe that you have shown your imcompetency in not only teh English language but also your knowledge of planes.
Arguing with you is just a waste of my time.

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 03:22 AM
Pretty funny thread. Thanks for the laughs everybody.

25th_Buzz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<center>
http://www.vfa25.com/sigs/buzz.jpg

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 03:29 AM
Sorry for my Bad english, You need to know every plane stalls fast, if you turn your joystick to hard, Belive me but I have shoot down with BF41E in the 1.0v Yak was hard, but some times I took them out to, La was the easy, Only I need to do its to use the take off flaps at turn faster as he..and the shot him down, that was in the 1.0, but if the La was after me I had no chance to fly away, only to slow down and try to come behind him,Bf41 was a fast turner in 1.0 (with take off flaps) But you are just a bad pilot that need to learn how to fly.Please if you have the 1.0 left go and try that I said about the bf41, It turns faster then LA,(1.0) And you cant change the game by writting in forums.

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 03:36 AM
where are u from be glad that we care to learn english or even try ! but meny other countries do not wish to have any english to deal with. AND if Emil didnt could out turn La can U?.When u aw this post for the first time why did u care? HE!

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 03:40 AM
BigganD,

It seems you think if you out turn the La5FN (which I doubt) with an 109E, that you have an advantage. Any pilot worth anything won't turn fight. How are you going to beat the speed and climb of the La? A good pilot will just B&Z you into the ground.

25th_Buzz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<center>

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 03:42 AM
I never said that I can out turn La, I said that La is better then Bf, you only need to know how to fly it in 1.1b http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ppl think that it easy like in the 1.0

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 03:48 AM
Stryker show som respect to does who tryies to write in english.Just becuase u know it well doesnt meen taht u manipulate others.

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 03:49 AM
Biggan,

Here is your quote:

"Please if you have the 1.0 left go and try that I said about the bf41, It turns faster then LA"

This isn't saying you out tuned an La5FN with your 109E?

25th_Buzz
<center>

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 03:52 AM
No..hehe I mean The La cant fly away from the bf-41E,"When" The bf Is already Behind him, It turns fast with take off flaps, so fast that La cant run away, understand?

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 04:05 AM
I think I know what your trying to say, but do you know what i'm saying?

Unless the La slows down, and starts turning with you. You have no chance to get behind him.

I still have my doubts that an 109E can out turn an La5FN. Even if you use flaps. The La can use flaps too../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

25th_Buzz
<center>

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 04:28 PM
V.DD wrote;

"Oleg and hes team knows better then you. They know how to do there job well.So i dont think that german planes have been powered with super engines then russians i think u dont have enough of experience."

-------

Now let me see if I understand.

In your view the patch is a good one if it only allows you to shoot down late model Soviet warplanes in a 109-E?

How simplistic is that?

--------------------------------------

"Loyalty to the country always, loyalty to the government when it deserves it."

Mark Twain

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 04:49 PM
you dont understand, You need skill to shot ppl down with bf41E, try it and you wills ee how hard it is