PDA

View Full Version : Why did you bother making this section?

TylerTheDoctor
03-29-2016, 09:23 PM
Honestly, why did you guys even bother making a section called "Community love" in the first place, when there's no "love" to begin with? I've been on many many forums, been a moderator on several, and this is by far the worst. I'm quite surprised that I'd see something like this from a professional company but I guess you don't really care right? Anyways, let me get to the point here; And before you go calling me a whiny little baby, just remember, you're proving my point. This is by far the worst "sub-community" I've seen. And by sub-community, I mean that this is a sub-section, and not the entire forum. All I see is people giving each other crap, calling them puss*es or b*thes for giving suggestions on how to improve the DZ, because they've been playing since Day 1 and don't know what it's like to just be entering the game, and not having REAL good gear because everything has been nerfed terribly. It's sad to see that there are members like this all over calling each other this stuff and the moderators aren't doing anything about it.
No wonder this game isn't successful. You can't even put out a suggestion to improve the game without some CoD kid coming in and giving you sh*t.

Demonfire244
03-30-2016, 12:23 AM
Tyler,

Do not take this personal but I truly do not believe you were a moderator. If you were, it must have been on a very small community forum. You say Ubisoft does not care? You need to look again. Ubisoft has fixed quite of bit from community members reporting it. If you think this game is horrible then why are you even on the forums. You can take yourself somewhere else because we do not need your negativity.Your professionalism is remarkably low and you are referring terms such as Cod kids. People who refer cod kids to that term are probably not too much older themselves. If a suggestion is complete trash, then its trash. If it looks like trash, smells like trash, then it is trash. Because you probably got a suggestion shot down or busted does not mean you can throw a tantrum and post the most disrespectful stuff. I am reporting this post to a moderator.

Pezol
03-30-2016, 12:54 AM
Tyler,

Do not take this personal but I truly do not believe you were a moderator. If you were, it must have been on a very small community forum. You say Ubisoft does not care? You need to look again. Ubisoft has fixed quite of bit from community members reporting it. If you think this game is horrible then why are you even on the forums. You can take yourself somewhere else because we do not need your negativity.Your professionalism is remarkably low and you are referring terms such as Cod kids. People who refer cod kids to that term are probably not too much older themselves. If a suggestion is complete trash, then its trash. If it looks like trash, smells like trash, then it is trash. Because you probably got a suggestion shot down or busted does not mean you can throw a tantrum and post the most disrespectful stuff. I am reporting this post to a moderator.

dont make me lol, cheaters and exploiters doing whatever they want and ubisoft fixed nothing.

Demonfire244
03-30-2016, 01:17 AM
dont make me lol, cheaters and exploiters doing whatever they want and ubisoft fixed nothing.
Cheating is difficult to fix short term. However you may fix it, it will not be as effective in the long run. Give it time, the game is not even a month old yet. It will get better.