PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III - Can't play Online - The game keeps staying in Offline Mod

Tex-Rec
03-27-2016, 10:25 PM
Hello guys i would like to try to get some help here as im really easly lost..

I got the Assassin's Creed III a fev days ago on Steam from a Friend , it was also gifted to me. So i just downloaded it on steam and started the game on Steam after download was done. I was forced to run uplay and it asked for a key , so i used the key from the Steam thats included there on a samll link and redeem the key on my uplay account , all was fine the game started and i started to play the story mission and side missions. After i have finished the story something was asked to got online to be available to search for some more stuf , and there i get a message when i tryed to connect to ubisoft server that i cant reach them and i should try it latter. Well , i was wonder why i can't reach the server.

So i thought i start the Multiplayer for the first time to check does it go Online and are the server's up. Well , bad luck. All i got was this message:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/289727601187215126/D87DCE93B9912536CFC4CA75690C09E9118C960D/

And the game goes to Limited Mod.

https://youtu.be/HTgAAIeXysA

Anyone have some sugestion what i can do , it sems that my Assassin's Creed III is just in a Offline Mod the whole time , and im not available to do any stuff that request to be Online. Not even the Outfits i have buyed trought the uPlay for Unit's won't apear in the game because it's not detecting the game as online.

Need Help please. Started really to love the game till i walked trought this now.

Thank you..

Black_Widow9
03-27-2016, 11:35 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks

Tex-Rec
03-28-2016, 01:02 AM
I already send a fev messages to the support two days ago , no reply to any of my messages so far , that's the reason why im tryed to get some help in the Forum.

YazX_
03-28-2016, 10:10 AM
Hi,

Please try to forward game ports and follow this article:

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/9/2717/assassins-creed-iii-launcher--multiplayer-connection-issues/kA030000000eTKbCAM

Tex-Rec
03-28-2016, 12:01 PM
I've done this already on my pc to include with two different router , one was the one i using for years , and second was the one i just got a fev weeks ago , i tryed even to factory restart the routers and add only ports and stuff for the game and ubisoft , everything results with same.

Last night i tryed to join ( My Steam + uPlay account ) on my Friends rigt , who own the same game as me but have no problems to play online , so far i loged into my steam account and started the game , the game loged into my uPlay account and started , i was not available to do anything online , the same way as i was not available at home at my Rig. I loged out of my accounts , my friends toke a sit on his rig , loged in back to his account's , started game , everything worked fine.

I think , this can prowe that something with my "Game" in my account is wrong , and nothing haves to do with my Ports , Router , internet or what so ever. Or am i somehow wrong with my Logic ?

" I will try again your suggestion , but i known already its pure waste of time "

Tex-Rec
03-28-2016, 03:54 PM
I have asked my friend to join me at home to give a try. We loged on my RIg at Home and my Internet with his account's on Steam and uPlay and the game started normall like on my account , the differece was only that the Online Content worked in SP in Extras , and the MP was normal working without to go into the Limited Mod.

What can causing this , that im not available to play with my own accounts ? Bad Steam Key maybe ?

YazX_
03-29-2016, 10:58 AM
I have asked my friend to join me at home to give a try. We loged on my RIg at Home and my Internet with his account's on Steam and uPlay and the game started normall like on my account , the differece was only that the Online Content worked in SP in Extras , and the MP was normal working without to go into the Limited Mod.

What can causing this , that im not available to play with my own accounts ? Bad Steam Key maybe ?

yes, it happened before as i have seen same reports and it turned out a problem with Steam/Uplay key, unfortunately, Ubisoft Support are the only ones who can solve this problem (if its indeed the case) and we cannot offer further help, however, you should get a reply within 2 BUSINESS days and try to include as much info as you can with your support ticket and let them know about the accounts thing you described above.

Tex-Rec
03-29-2016, 01:08 PM
My support ticked was send on 26-03-2016 and i still don't have any reply from the support team , i have updated the suport ticked a fev time during the days with more infos what i have tryed and that i still have trouble to go online with my game , but yea i for sure have to add this info too what ive done last day with my friends account , because this definatelly proves that my game is not working correctly on my accounts..

Thanks for your try to help..

YazX_
03-29-2016, 04:53 PM
My support ticked was send on 26-03-2016 and i still don't have any reply from the support team , i have updated the suport ticked a fev time during the days with more infos what i have tryed and that i still have trouble to go online with my game , but yea i for sure have to add this info too what ive done last day with my friends account , because this definatelly proves that my game is not working correctly on my accounts..

Thanks for your try to help..

well technically speaking 26 and 27 are weekends, notice BUSINESS days in my reply, so hopefully you would get a reply very soon. and you are very welcome and please keep us in the loop for this issue to make sure it got resolved.

Tex-Rec
03-29-2016, 08:04 PM
Yes , i noticed and known that i opened a ticked on a weekend start , im holding my patience , no problems with that , il hope only to solve this trouble , sure il keep u guys updated.

Tex-Rec
03-30-2016, 06:16 PM
Is it posible that the game is out of date that is downloaded from steam , i just walked trough some AC3 Update topics on the forums and i was going to check what version i have , and in registry i see 1.01 so far i know , the latest version is 1.06.

http://s30.postimg.org/lh0obwsmp/ac3.jpg

Because of this i just downloaded manualy all those updates, also AC3 patch 1.02 , 1.03 , 1.04 ,1.05 and 1.06. After downlaoded was done i started to install the 1.02 and right on the start i got an error message:

http://s22.postimg.org/e3xlr3d8x/ac3_patch1.jpg

and by trying to skip the 1.02 , and install the 1.03 , actually the Patch Updates proves me that i have 1.01 installed on my pc.

http://s10.postimg.org/5fl2f59m1/ac3_patch2.jpg

I verified the game in steam but still getting the same version over and over again , reinstalling the whole game does the same.

So maybe thats why im not available to connect online ( my game is out of date )

Tex-Rec
03-31-2016, 07:49 PM
I easly can't believe i still don't get any reply's on my support ticked so i have opened and new one right now . feeling ignored.