PDA

View Full Version : Cuple of qestions -newb

Casey988
03-25-2016, 09:44 AM
Hi all! I have a couple of questions, that i dont have answers to and hope you guys do...

1. I wonder, does anyone know what a classes in each a fraction will be?
I know only for an Oni in a Samurai fraction.

2. Will For honor come out this year ?

3. Will there be costumization for weapons? (i saw costumization will be able on shoulders, armor, and helmet(?))
Somehow weapon seems good as well. Giving edge on more speed for less damage, or via versa. More armor penetration for less speed... and things like that.:rolleyes:

4. Will it be playable like standard games mouse/keyboard?:confused:

Dead1y-Derri
03-25-2016, 03:09 PM
Hi all! I have a couple of questions, that i dont have answers to and hope you guys do...

1. I wonder, does anyone know what a classes in each a fraction will be?
I know only for an Oni in a Samurai fraction.

2. Will For honor come out this year ?

3. Will there be costumization for weapons? (i saw costumization will be able on shoulders, armor, and helmet(?))
Somehow weapon seems good as well. Giving edge on more speed for less damage, or via versa. More armor penetration for less speed... and things like that.:rolleyes:

4. Will it be playable like standard games mouse/keyboard?:confused:

Hello and Welcome to the Forums

1) We've only heard of two classes. You've got the Warden from the Knights and the Oni from the Samurai faction.

2) No official release date as of yet. Many people have speculated that it would be released Christmas time 2016 but like I said no official release date has been given.

3) We haven't really seen customization for weapons as of yet, only cosmetic customization.

4) Yes mouse and keyboard support will be available on launch.

I know I won't have answered your questions with much solid evidence but right now we have only a small amount of details about the game.

GeneralMycroft
03-28-2016, 01:19 AM
The above poster seemed to answer all the questions, however according to this link http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/game-info/index.aspx the Legion has the Warden Chosen have the Oni and the Warborn have the Raider. Haven't heard much about any, a QA was done on the Warden here. http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news/152-221692-16/warden-qa-with-game-director-roman-campos-oriola