PDA

View Full Version : Alan Rikkin's Voicemail Changed + Callum Lynch's Message [Full Recording]

RinoTheBouncer
03-25-2016, 09:21 AM
It was promised by Alan Rikkin, on the previous voicemail message that he'll be returning to his office March 25th. Today is the day and the message has changed to:

Alan Rikkin: "Hello, you've reached the out of the office voicemail of Alan Rikkin. Please excuse any delay in communication during this period, as our team and I continue to upon Abstergo Industries mission to provide high-quality products that enrich, entertain, and shape the lives of our customers. Your call is valued, and I look forward to speaking with you upon my return."

[Voicemail Tone]

[Static]

Callum Lynch (Michael Fassbender's Voice): These are the sacred tenants of our brotherhood. Stay your blade from the flesh of the innocent. To hide in plain sight. And above all else, never to compromise the brotherhood.
Whether that's all that is going to be revelaed today or there's more to be announced within the next few hours, is yet to be known.

Stay tuned and keep checking www.thexcodexofassassinscreed.com (http://www.thexcodexofassassinscreed.com/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv1BIYdvvH4

ze_topazio
03-25-2016, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the recording Rino, great job as usual my friend, but that's kinda disappointing, let's hope we get a trailer or teaser later down the day.

Sorrosyss
03-25-2016, 02:16 PM
Thanks for posting it Rino!

Interesting to note that Fassbender seems to be using a British accent, so I guess Callum is the same nationality.

cawatrooper9
03-25-2016, 03:02 PM
Man, I was really hyped for a trailer.

VoXngola
03-25-2016, 03:45 PM
So what's the point of all this if there's no trailer?

m4r-k7
03-25-2016, 03:45 PM
Well this was hugely disappointing...who gives a crap about another voice message, they hyped up the 25th of March, there must surely be something else coming?

cawatrooper9
03-25-2016, 03:51 PM
Well this was hugely disappointing...who gives a crap about another voice message, they hyped up the 25th of March, there must surely be something else coming?

I hope so. I mean, I guess it's cool to hear Fassbender's voice, but it's not as if him reading the tenets is all that worthy of this tease...

crusader_prophet
03-25-2016, 05:05 PM
I hope so. I mean, I guess it's cool to hear Fassbender's voice, but it's not as if him reading the tenets is all that worthy of this tease...

Yeah I was hyped as well. I actually like this version of reading the tenets. Fassbender needs to step up his game haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmLJ5a6DUVU

cawatrooper9
03-25-2016, 05:09 PM
Yeah I was hyped as well. I actually like this version of reading the tenets -

https://youtu.be/NmLJ5a6DUVU

Well, I'm like one of Shay's 3 fans, so I definitely like that version.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-25-2016, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the update as always, Rino :)

And guys, give it time, maybe something is in the works ;)

GOD, I hate being optimistic all the time...

SixKeys
03-26-2016, 10:02 PM
Kind of an odd message. :confused: Why would Lynch leave a message to Rikkin about the tenets (which he's sure to be familiar with) and nothing else? He could have at least added something like "we're coming for you".

Mr.Black24
03-27-2016, 04:12 AM
Kind of an odd message. :confused: Why would Lynch leave a message to Rikkin about the tenets (which he's sure to be familiar with) and nothing else? He could have at least added something like "we're coming for you".
Oh come now friend, doesn't this sound like another group who tried to put in the spooks on the other, despite the news not being news at all...?:rolleyes:

RinoTheBouncer
03-28-2016, 12:24 AM
You're most certainly welcome, everyone.
I will dedicate my channel, alongside my AC fan site www.thecodexofassassinscreed.com to Assassin's Creed news, videos, articles...etc. so stay tuned :D

I actually wondered the same thing. It felt like Callum's message was a last minute idea, and just a nod to the fans, not actually "hacking". I was hoping for something more shocking, that feels like they're gonna attack, even if it's perhaps Shaun's voice, or Rebecca, William, Galina or Gavin who will probably be in touch with Callum and the other Assassins.

Jessigirl2013
03-28-2016, 02:42 PM
I personally hope they don't have Rikken in the movie...

Fans have been waiting for so long to see him in game, there's no way the movie can take that away from us.:rolleyes:

RinoTheBouncer
03-28-2016, 04:29 PM
I personally hope they don't have Rikken in the movie...

Fans have been waiting for so long to see him in game, there's no way the movie can take that away from us.:rolleyes:

He's in the movie, and he's played by Jermey Irons. His daughter is played by Marion Cotillard.

pacmanate
03-28-2016, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the update as always, Rino :)

And guys, give it time, maybe something is in the works ;)

GOD, I hate being optimistic all the time...

And it was all for nothing again! Surprise!

crusader_prophet
03-28-2016, 06:57 PM
I actually wondered the same thing. It felt like Callum's message was a last minute idea, and just a nod to the fans, not actually "hacking". I was hoping for something more shocking, that feels like they're gonna attack, even if it's perhaps Shaun's voice, or Rebecca, William, Galina or Gavin who will probably be in touch with Callum and the other Assassins.

I don't think they are going to intertwine game/comic characters with the movie, that will restrict creative freedom and open up plot hole opportunities for further game/movie iterations. It will also tether any future creations to the vast amount of content in all sorts of media.

Vex_Assassin
03-28-2016, 08:52 PM
The trailer is not ready yet... I know someone who is working on the special effects for the movie and they are currently working on the trailer. He mentioned one shot: an artifact opening.. most likely an Apple of Eden.

SixKeys
03-28-2016, 11:35 PM
The Apple doesn't open up, though. At least it never has before.

ERICATHERINE
03-28-2016, 11:53 PM
The Apple doesn't open up, though. At least it never has before.

I think, by opening, he means the opening of the movie will be about that artifact. ^-^

Edit. Forgot something. Maybe the Templars will open the box of eden. ^-^

jellejackhammer
03-29-2016, 12:04 PM
He's in the movie, and he's played by Jermey Irons. His daughter is played by Marion Cotillard.

Realy? C'mon now why can't they put the important stuff in the games instead of putting them in 3rd party media? I swear if watch Dogs 2 Will have something big ac related i'm going to rather a bit angry . Btw Great work rino!

cawatrooper9
03-30-2016, 03:26 PM

I don't think that's a message to Rikken, it's something Lynch tagged onto the Templar's voicemail. Kind of like a reverse Otso Berg move in Rogue. That's why we can hear it, too.

Of course, I'm not sure I'm a big fan of the Assassin/Templar prank wars that are going on. As funny as it would be to see Connor get short-sheeted (dude seems like he would not take a joke well), I'm not sure it really falls into the Assassin ideology. Plus, putting the Assassin tenets on a major company's voicemail is ironically "compromising the brotherhood" far more than we've really seen in the MD so far.

pacmanate
04-01-2016, 01:21 PM
I actually hadn't listened to this today... all I can say is WHY?

So Callam somehow hacked into Alan's phone despite being in a cell just to leave a voicemail message at the end of his reciting the creed tenants?

http://img.ifcdn.com/images/c86c4dd0eed2c353343251cfc57a0f833f49a3f250b3f15e6f 80977e3ab9f1f5_1.gif

I think I will wait for a trailer

RinoTheBouncer
04-01-2016, 06:11 PM
Realy? C'mon now why can't they put the important stuff in the games instead of putting them in 3rd party media? I swear if watch Dogs 2 Will have something big ac related i'm going to rather a bit angry . Btw Great work rino!

Thank you, my friend.

I think the idea was to make each and everything released under the Assassin's Creed brand feel equally interesting and just as connected with the story as the main games and their DLC are. But I agree that the main games should tell bigger stories, instead of scattering important aspects in various media. However, since this is a movie, they probably wanted to put something big and important to make fans relate and perhaps to hint at future appearances in games. I don't know, to be honest.

But I'm guessing since the next game is gonna take its time and is said to be a major revamp, I'm guessing they're definitely giving the story the biggest attention, because the gameplay was never really bad. It was always expanding, but the story was sort of dissipating with each new entry. ACS had good modern day, though it's unplayable, but better than just video chatting with Bishop for a few seconds. So I hope the next installment will give a bigger budget to the modern day and make both the hardcore fans and newcomers care about it.

pacmanate
04-01-2016, 10:59 PM
ACS had good modern day, though it's unplayable.

Those could have been some good missions now that I think about it. Obviously that's including huge assumptions and whatnot but that last MD scene with Galina backflipping all over the place would have been cool to play about with.

I would love to have Galina lead the Modern Day side of things. However I think the MD parkour skills should be completely different to the protagonists. I wouldn't see a person in 1300AD doing backflips etc but would love to do so as Galina.