PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes The division – patch notes 1.0.2

Pages : [1] 2 3

Natchai_Ubisoft
03-21-2016, 05:10 PM
Here’s the list of changes that will be implemented during the server maintenance on March 22nd, 2016

GAMEPLAY

Named enemies. will now drop better loot in Challenge mode than in Hard mode.
Added a cooldown period for the Static Turret stun attack in order to avoid a stunlock in PvP and PvE game modes.
Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again.
Modifications to the weapon talent: Trained.

It can now only be rolled on Shotgun, Marksman rifles and Pistols
Its bonus has been reduced from 1%-5% to a constant 0.1%
For the Midas SMGs, Trained Talent has been replaced with Responsive Talent which increases damage when getting closer to the target. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones
For all SMGs, LMGs, and Assault Rifles, it will be replaced with another randomly picked weapon talent. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones

Fixed a speed run exploit for the Rooftop Comm Relay mission
Fixed an issue where weapons dealt no damage if the reload animation was interrupted by an agent’s skill
Fixed an issue where players became stuck in an emote animation if activated via chat while auto running
Fixed a bug where skill power would be increased permanently while using the Death by Proxy talent
Fixed a bug where experience was not being awarded for completing all side-missions in the Midtown East safe house
Fixed instances where the Seeker Mine with Airburst / Multi-mine mod would detonate too soon, miss targets or cause no damage
Fixed a bug where grenades would sometimes not display the blast radius warning before detonating
Fixed an issue where some NPCs in low cover would not react to being shot by the player
Fixed issues where emotes would cause the player model to behave oddly (missing guns, player stuck in emote animation, etc)
Fixed a bug where weapon mods and weapon skins would not show up on other players in the game world
Fixed an issue where DPS would not be calculated properly when purchasing a new weapon mod

DARK ZONE

Players can now heal other neutral players in the Dark zone, by using First Aid and Support Station skills
Players are now able to fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints, but only when coming from outside the Dark Zone
The Dark Zone disconnect timer has been increased to 30 seconds, meaning players will remain in the game world longer when logging out while in the Dark Zone (this applies while not in combat)
Items extracted from the Dark Zone are now properly marked as "new" items when moved to the players inventory
Players killed in the Dark Zone now drop ammo, medkits and grenades. This loot is generated and not taken from the dying players’ inventory
Players killed in the Dark Zone will lose less Dark Zone Funds and Experience (Rogue and non-Rogue)
Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for surviving Rogue status have been improved
Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for killing Rogue agents have been improved
Phoenix Credits drop have been increased on lvl 31 and 32 enemies in the Dark Zone: Please note that due to this fix causing client stability issues, we have to remove it from this update until it can be addressed in a next one

Lvl 30: 1-3 Phoenix Credits
Lvl 31: 2-4 Phoenix Credits
Lvl 32: 3-5 Phoenix Credits

Increased drop rate of High-End items from lvl 31 and 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
Increased drop rate of High-End Division Tech Material from lvl 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
Improved Dark Zone Chests items quality:

Rank 30 chests will now drop Superior (Purple) items instead of Specialized (Blue)
Keys chests now have a chance to drop High-End (Gold) items

Dark Zone Funds drop rates and quantity on NPCs has been reduced.
Fixed a bug where the Wildfire and Fear Tactics talents were affecting neutral players in the Dark Zone.
Fixed instances where players would receive a DELTA error message when entering the Dark Zone
Fixed a bug where sometimes players could not loot anything after returning to the game following a network disconnection
Fixed Stage 1 Rogue timers not displaying correctly when Rogue players receive damage from another player

GRAPHICS

Fixed a few lights that did not cast global illumination

UI

Added more information for Daily missions on the Map
Tutorials have received some UI polish
The Matchmaking menu now displays the mission difficulty rating more prominently
The mini-map mission tracker has been optimized to be less confusing to players
Fixed a bug where some of the attributes for high-end equipment were cut-off in the recalibration menu
Fixed a bug where the Matchmaking menu for a mission would not display correctly or kept disappearing
Fixed missing item icons in the Reward Claim Vendor's inventory
Fixed incorrect side-missions being displayed in the Map legend

AUDIO

Fixed a bug where the helicopter crash SFX would be missing from the Brooklyn end cinematic
Fixed a bug where the Zapper Turret mod had no sound
Fixed a bug where the audio for entering a contaminated area would be cut-off
Fixed a bug where audio would not play when scrolling through vanity items

LOCALIZATION

Fixed Ubisoft CLUB reward descriptions in Korean and Traditional Chinese
In-game localization bug fixes

PC

Tobii Eye Tracking bug fixes and improvements
On launch, the PC client now monitors PC graphic settings and applies the best settings for the user’s configuration. This is unless the user has custom settings.
Fixed an issue where the Map was sometimes difficult to navigate with a mouse
Fixed issues with Hungarian, Korean, and Russian localizations
Fixed an issue that prevented matchmaking while on the Map
Removed the Store button from the Character Selection screen on PC versions of the game. Players can find the store page in the Ubisoft CLUB app directly
Fixed increment number on Day 1 Patch Notes (was 1.1, now correctly states 1.01)

XBOX ONE

Fixed a bug where players could not reconnect to the servers after suspending the game on Xbox One
Fixed a bug on Xbox One where unblocking a player would not be reflected in-game until title reboot

PLAYSTATION 4

Added an option to disable the PlayStation 4 controller speaker
Improved textures and models streaming speed
Fixed an issue where ISAC volume could get too loud when playing with headsets

The_Kog
03-21-2016, 05:20 PM
So where's the solo play that was promised when you were still hyping/selling the game? With no hard mode rewards there are still no solo advancement options post lvl 30. Grats on the bait and switch I guess.

dimin69
03-21-2016, 05:24 PM
matmaking for challanging ?

Mahkitiyew
03-21-2016, 05:24 PM
Not to mention the whole, don't worry content next week! Also no bug fixes on stuff like the base issue with tutorials, the server issues some players are getting. Can list a few more things but I'll probably get an infraction again.

Gunners_Lie
03-21-2016, 05:27 PM
Still no fix for the missing Agent Origins outfits?

Nagios1524
03-21-2016, 05:28 PM
Did this patch address the broken Echos for some players also? Michael Dufrane being the big one I think.

sandpants
03-21-2016, 05:28 PM
Players killed in the Dark Zone now drop ammo, medkits and grenades. This loot is generated and not taken from the dying players’ inventory Meh, missed opportunity for a decent DZ funds sink.

K10kw3rk
03-21-2016, 05:29 PM
Awesome can't wait, though I still wish I could change the Volumetric Fog to low, maybe next patch.

qhifed
03-21-2016, 05:30 PM
Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again.

This change is going backwards, just put them on a respawn timer. After level 30 there is almost no reason to explore the world and now there is even less.

To that end we also need repeatable side-quests / encounters with level appropriate rewards. Some of us don't want to spend all our time in the DZ (aka grief zone) in order to get good gear.

Ubi_Zachery
03-21-2016, 05:30 PM
So, I will still be getting less Experience from higher level mobs in the DZ?

Nagios1524
03-21-2016, 05:32 PM
This change is going backwards, just put them on a respawn timer. After level 30 there is almost no reason to explore the world and now there is even less.

To that end we also need repeatable side-quests / encounters with level appropriate rewards. Some of us don't want to spend all our time in the DZ (aka grief zone) in order to get good gear.

I agree, a 4-6 hour re-spawn on all the PVE named mobs would have been a much better solution for this.

short_rnd
03-21-2016, 05:43 PM
Phoenix Credits drop have been increased on lvl 31 and 32 enemies in the Dark Zone:

This is great, but what about XP?

Sans_Hero
03-21-2016, 05:43 PM
A very good first step. I am surprised by how quick and responsive the devs have been. This addresses the majority of complaints I get from my squad and comes quicker than any Destiny update ever did.

Next on your agenda should definitely be server stability, (losing character data twice especially screams amateur hour). Also, hopefully something to do with the DZ credits, item locking, and perhaps a clan option. At least that seems to be the biggest items on the wishlist.

Flash-Sentry
03-21-2016, 05:47 PM
Posting my reply to another thread on the patch notes...

I guess I will be trading in my game if they take out named elites respawning in PvE........ I am sorry but I am a solo player because I can't play with others because of how I am. I really loved the game but I don't like Pvp and how the DZ is atm, as a solo player It is extremely hard for me to get decent gear because of it mostly in the DZ. I know someone will bash me not being able to play with others... so be it.

Please put a timer on the named elites for those of us that don't want to play in the DZ.

Synn4000
03-21-2016, 05:49 PM
So no named elites will respawn in PvE as of this update. Meaning people who dont want to PvP have to do Daily Hard/Challenging missions to get high end gears. Ok fine, I can live with that. But then...named elites will drop better gear in Challenge than in Hard mode? So you're forcing us to either farm the DZ, or forcing us to party up to complete Challenge mode (of which there is only one mission a day?)

How did you guys go from touting being solo-able if a player wanted to, to tying our hands and forcing us into playstyles we dont enjoy, all in less than a month of launch?

apostolt
03-21-2016, 05:49 PM
Rogues everywhere after this patch....every little kid will be guns blazing in the DZ.
Goodbye solo players.

IlIlllIIIlllIIl
03-21-2016, 05:50 PM
hey love the patchnotes

one small thing, could/will you increase the ITEM droprate for all darkzone mobs alittle bit (making it way higher for the lvl 31+32 mobs, and a tiny bit higher for the lvl 30 mobs)

high end gear really drops too rarely in the current state of the game and i wouldnt mind seeing an overall increase

(it would also make for better pvp because people would actually have some loot, now u 99.9999% of the time get only purples from other playerkills)

Gojaspin
03-21-2016, 05:52 PM
why not add multi craft material???

Blackwolfe5
03-21-2016, 05:52 PM

I agree with this 200% Making it so that they can never ever respawn again was a **** move.

And make them roam the entire area instead of patrolling on a small route so they are not as easy to find.

I don't mind if the chance to get level 30 HE's is extremely low.

Random events outside of dz/missions would be great as well.

short_rnd
03-21-2016, 06:01 PM

Because that is a completely new feature that needs to be written first? It's not just a number they have to tweak in the code.

IamrealT0NY
03-21-2016, 06:01 PM
And what about flickering light? I cant play the game. :mad:

MarkosNyble
03-21-2016, 06:03 PM
New patch and still no fix for the PC crash? Havent you seen the huge post in your forum?
We have to wait another week with constant crashes, nice.

Cloudzen
03-21-2016, 06:05 PM
So, as a Season Pass owner - can I get details on what I bought?

Where is this monthly content that I paid for? When will it hit? What is the release schedule like? Right now you promise all this stuff and I am not seeing even a hint of what it might be.

I don't want to push a chargeback on my card for this game but ya know, customers can't be left in the dark.

Bad_Man_Chucky
03-21-2016, 06:11 PM

This is a HUGE mistake. As others have said, putting them on a respawn timer would've been the proper solution, but getting rid of enemies completely makes the endgame world even more barren than before.

Subodai85
03-21-2016, 06:13 PM
Any news on the broken SLi that you said would be a key release point? SLI currently scales backwards... (i.e. is worse, on, than off)

is that nVidia's fault or is there work required at your end

jacore.2583
03-21-2016, 06:14 PM
While I think the DZ changes are good, nothing was done to help solo players (and the DZ changes with make solo play a lot harder). While I prefer to play with other people, with this type of game I prefer to play with people I know instead of random pugs (I have had good pugs experiences in the game but more very bad ones) and that is not always possible.

I guess I will just login for my daily hard missions and then spend the rest of my gaming time in Diablo 3 (maybe the next patch with do something for solo players).

Subodai85
So, as a Season Pass owner - can I get details on what I bought?

Where is this monthly content that I paid for? When will it hit? What is the release schedule like? Right now you promise all this stuff and I am not seeing even a hint of what it might be.

I don't want to push a chargeback on my card for this game but ya know, customers can't be left in the dark.

There's a season one trailer with dates in it... Stop throwing your weight around

MorenoMDZ
Here’s the list of changes that will be implemented during the server maintenance on March 22nd, 2016

GAMEPLAY

Named enemies. will now drop better loot in Challenge mode than in Hard mode.
Added a cooldown period for the Static Turret stun attack in order to avoid a stunlock in PvP and PvE game modes.
Modifications to the weapon talent: Trained.

It can now only be rolled on Shotgun, Marksman rifles and Pistols
Its bonus has been reduced from 1%-5% to a constant 0.1%
For the Midas SMGs, Trained Talent has been replaced with Responsive Talent which increases damage when getting closer to the target. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones
For all SMGs, LMGs, and Assault Rifles, it will be replaced with another randomly picked weapon talent. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones

Fixed a speed run exploit for the Rooftop Comm Relay mission
Fixed an issue where weapons dealt no damage if the reload animation was interrupted by an agent’s skill
Fixed an issue where players became stuck in an emote animation if activated via chat while auto running
Fixed a bug where skill power would be increased permanently while using the Death by Proxy talent
Fixed a bug where experience was not being awarded for completing all side-missions in the Midtown East safe house
Fixed instances where the Seeker Mine with Airburst / Multi-mine mod would detonate too soon, miss targets or cause no damage
Fixed a bug where grenades would sometimes not display the blast radius warning before detonating
Fixed an issue where some NPCs in low cover would not react to being shot by the player
Fixed issues where emotes would cause the player model to behave oddly (missing guns, player stuck in emote animation, etc)
Fixed a bug where weapon mods and weapon skins would not show up on other players in the game world
Fixed an issue where DPS would not be calculated properly when purchasing a new weapon mod

DARK ZONE

Players can now heal other neutral players in the Dark zone, by using First Aid and Support Station skills
Players are now able to fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints, but only when coming from outside the Dark Zone
The Dark Zone disconnect timer has been increased to 30 seconds, meaning players will remain in the game world longer when logging out while in the Dark Zone (this applies while not in combat)
Items extracted from the Dark Zone are now properly marked as "new" items when moved to the players inventory
Players killed in the Dark Zone now drop ammo, medkits and grenades. This loot is generated and not taken from the dying players’ inventory
Players killed in the Dark Zone will lose less Dark Zone Funds and Experience (Rogue and non-Rogue)
Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for surviving Rogue status have been improved
Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for killing Rogue agents have been improved
Phoenix Credits drop have been increased on lvl 31 and 32 enemies in the Dark Zone:

Increased drop rate of High-End items from lvl 31 and 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
Increased drop rate of High-End Division Tech Material from lvl 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.

Rank 30 chests will now drop Superior (Purple) items instead of Specialized (Blue)
Keys chests now have a chance to drop High-End (Gold) items

Dark Zone Funds drop rates and quantity on NPCs has been reduced.
Fixed a bug where the Wildfire and Fear Tactics talents were affecting neutral players in the Dark Zone.
Fixed instances where players would receive a DELTA error message when entering the Dark Zone
Fixed a bug where sometimes players could not loot anything after returning to the game following a network disconnection
Fixed Stage 1 Rogue timers not displaying correctly when Rogue players receive damage from another player

GRAPHICS

Fixed a few lights that did not cast global illumination

UI

Added more information for Daily missions on the Map
Tutorials have received some UI polish
The Matchmaking menu now displays the mission difficulty rating more prominently
Fixed a bug where some of the attributes for high-end equipment were cut-off in the recalibration menu
Fixed a bug where the Matchmaking menu for a mission would not display correctly or kept disappearing
Fixed missing item icons in the Reward Claim Vendor's inventory
Fixed incorrect side-missions being displayed in the Map legend

AUDIO

Fixed a bug where the helicopter crash SFX would be missing from the Brooklyn end cinematic
Fixed a bug where the Zapper Turret mod had no sound
Fixed a bug where the audio for entering a contaminated area would be cut-off
Fixed a bug where audio would not play when scrolling through vanity items

LOCALIZATION

Fixed Ubisoft CLUB reward descriptions in Korean and Traditional Chinese
In-game localization bug fixes

PC

Tobii Eye Tracking bug fixes and improvements
On launch, the PC client now monitors PC graphic settings and applies the best settings for the user’s configuration. This is unless the user has custom settings.
Fixed issues with Hungarian, Korean, and Russian localizations
Fixed an issue that prevented matchmaking while on the Map
Removed the Store button from the Character Selection screen on PC versions of the game. Players can find the store page in the Ubisoft CLUB app directly
Fixed increment number on Day 1 Patch Notes (was 1.1, now correctly states 1.01)

XBOX ONE

Fixed a bug where players could not reconnect to the servers after suspending the game on Xbox One
Fixed a bug on Xbox One where unblocking a player would not be reflected in-game until title reboot

PLAYSTATION 4

Added an option to disable the PlayStation 4 controller speaker
Improved textures and models streaming speed
Fixed an issue where ISAC volume could get too loud when playing with headsets

My account is still locked because of the HE backpack bug, I see nothing about fixing disapearing itens, Please it is important to be fixed and let us play again!

Genjiru
03-21-2016, 06:19 PM
No fix for the "Echo" ? , and why not add more weapons to craft? cause see everyone with the same weapons, this is just ridiculous :rolleyes:

EDimkAA
03-21-2016, 06:22 PM
Hello,

Any idea of the size of the patch please ?

Thanks !

Sn3acker
03-21-2016, 06:27 PM
Hello,

Any idea of the size of the patch please ?

Thanks !

2.3-3GB (from UBI_Yannick)

Whats with the Michael Dufran Chapter 4 Mission Bug? Does it gets fixed too?

Aydhe
03-21-2016, 06:27 PM
Any information regarding anticheat?

KAdamsy
03-21-2016, 06:32 PM
Wheres the fix for the michael dufrane echo's that are glitched? I mean come on can't get my sodding plat cos of this.

iBroxup
Still no Paul Rhodes fix? May as well delete my guy can't see that getting fixed anytime soon.

LICK-IT-DOWN
No Tech Wing fix?? is this a joke?

sickgnomie
Could we get some indication of which hard / challenge missions we have completed pretty please! Could do it like a medal system on each mission - Bronze (Normal), Silver (Hard) and Gold (Challenging) - maybe not on this patch perhaps next! Thanks

Zalos66
03-21-2016, 06:34 PM
I like this step, as the Darkzone was pretty much patty cake. To low rewards for rogue, and too big punishment for dying. Now there will be more welcomed PvP. I like the bug fixes and optimizations and the SPEED! Kudos Devs, I write software as well, and this pace is great work!

I also agree with the lack of solo play. I like to do both, sometimes my friends cannot get on, so my solo character comes out.

My 2 cents for what its worth:

PvE named NPC respawn on timers (like everyone says)
PvE hourly events (something to fill the open world void with, also previously said)
Solo Dark Zone. Everything is the same, just don't allow groups in

Thanks again and Great Job!

iBroxup
03-21-2016, 06:35 PM

+1 still no fix

P00K
03-21-2016, 06:37 PM

Wrong answer. You should have simply put them on a timer, let them respawn once per hour or something, not turn them off completely.

Everything Open World got nerfed, everything DZ got buffed.

Flash-Sentry
03-21-2016, 06:46 PM
Wrong answer. You should have simply put them on a timer, let them respawn once per hour or something, not turn them off completely.

I honestly don't think they care about the PvE aspect of the game nor the players that prefer to play PvE.

DisavowedGR
03-21-2016, 06:47 PM

You are completely wrong, why someone would farm on open world? cuz of the bug that was on the Autums Hope? You are so wrong, if you wanna farm on open world do the instances, challenges. The game is based on PvP not on PvE, people should know this even before they buy the game.

DJ_Jiggles
03-21-2016, 06:49 PM
Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again

So, instead of putting them on a respawn timer like reasonable sentient beings, you decide the best course of action to stop people from tickling your arm is to chop the damn thing off.

Ubisoft plz

Synn4000
03-21-2016, 06:53 PM
You are completely wrong, why someone would farm on open world? cuz of the bug that was on the Autums Hope? You are so wrong, if you wanna farm on open world do the instances, challenges. The game is based on PvP not on PvE, people should know this even before they buy the game.

Yet in their interviews, dev streams, articles, etc, pre-launch, they stated that PvE would have a comparable progression as the PvP, and that if you only wanted to PvE or play solo, you could attain the same gear as those who wish to PvP. yes, it might take you longer to do it, but it was at least possible. This patch seems to be a step in the opposite direction. People are not saying they want to farm an exploit, but there were plenty of named mobs/elites in the Open World, some of them respawn (like Five-0, for example) but now none of them will. And if they did shift the high end loot out of Hard mode and into Challenge mode (hard mode is soloable, with some skill and patience), they have effectively said that PvE/solo play is no longer viable, and they are going against what they said before the game launched.

DisavowedGR
03-21-2016, 06:54 PM
Yet in their interviews, dev streams, articles, etc, pre-launch, they stated that PvE would have a comparable progression as the PvP, and that if you only wanted to PvE or play solo, you could attain the same gear as those who wish to PvP. yes, it might take you longer to do it, but it was at least possible. This patch seems to be a step in the opposite direction. People are not saying they want to farm an exploit, but there were plenty of named mobs/elites in the Open World, some of them respawn (like Five-0, for example) but now none of them will. And if they did shift the high end loot out of Hard mode and into Challenge mode (hard mode is soloable, with some skill and patience), they have effectively said that PvE/solo play is no longer viable, and they are going against what they said before the game launched.

You can consider PvE even the instances u can do with friends.

Synn4000
03-21-2016, 06:57 PM
You can consider PvE even the instances u can do with friends.

Yes, I acknowledge you can do PvE challenges with friends. But they outright sold the game with the ability to play solo if you wished to, and would be able to obtain the same high end gear, only that it would be easier to obtain in the DZ. Moving High End drops to Challenge mode named mobs only eliminates the ability for a solo player to obtain the gear they assured them was obtainable.

Unless I am misunderstanding what you are saying?

BrownManYash
03-21-2016, 06:57 PM
So how about the fix for people with the Paul Rhodes bug? "what bug", you say? Well, its where you finish Subway Morgue mission to unlock Rhodes (to unlock the Tech stuff), but he never shows up at the Base of Operations. So for me and many others, we cannot unlock ANYTHING in the Tech place, nor use any of the Tech abilities. I've maxed out the Medical and Security, but now I can't do anything tech-related, not to mention the crap load of Division tech I have stored.

Please, Ubisoft. This is game-breaking, since it takes away 1/3 of player functionality.

Saint-XIV
03-21-2016, 06:59 PM

Gotta agree, don't take away the named spawns from the open world! Give them a respawn timer, yes, sure, but don't take out the only reason to roam the city at 30! I just found out about these and did a couple patrols of the entire city to kill them all off and was looking forward to doing it again!

DisavowedGR
03-21-2016, 07:00 PM
Yes, I acknowledge you can do PvE challenges with friends. But they outright sold the game with the ability to play solo if you wished to, and would be able to obtain the same high end gear, only that it would be easier to obtain in the DZ. Moving High End drops to Challenge mode named mobs only eliminates the ability for a solo player to obtain the gear they assured them was obtainable.

As far as I understood the game is based on tactics, is kinda hard to do tactics on ur own is it not?

iBroxup
03-21-2016, 07:04 PM
So how about the fix for people with the Paul Rhodes bug? "what bug", you say? Well, its where you finish Subway Morgue mission to unlock Rhodes (to unlock the Tech stuff), but he never shows up at the Base of Operations. So for me and many others, we cannot unlock ANYTHING in the Tech place, nor use any of the Tech abilities. I've maxed out the Medical and Security, but now I can't do anything tech-related, not to mention the crap load of Division tech I have stored.

Please, Ubisoft. This is game-breaking, since it takes away 1/3 of player functionality.

Don't forget you can't re roll items! At least we can turn the controller speaker volume off now lol. Woooo

NOTMAN
03-21-2016, 07:06 PM
Still no fix for the rendering bug, when you're trying to go through your appearance? :(

P00K
03-21-2016, 07:07 PM

You're completely wrong.

Part of playing an open world PvE game is to have a living world with things to do in it. At this rate, by trying to push everyone into PvP, Ubisoft is going to screw themselves the same way Bungie did.

The more things there are to do, the better, and to artificially limit PvE content for the sole purpose of pushing people to PvP is as short sighted as it gets.

PS: If you don't think you can play with tactics solo, then you don't know what tactics are.

Synn4000
03-21-2016, 07:08 PM
As far as I understood the game is based on tactics, is kinda hard to do tactics on ur own is it not?

Not really. Tactics of clearing a hard mode mission without having other people to assist you still apply. If you get downed, you dont have anyone to raise you, you dont have anyone else to buff you, or distract mobs...you have to work all that out yourself and make it work. I suppose if you stacked Stamina you could become a bullet sponge and not worry about that....but I see it the way you do, and prefer coming up with tactics (like smoke seeker mines, flashbangs, shotguns for rushing enemies, etc).

Playing solo doesn't negate the use of tactics. (and just for the record, I do have people I play with from time to time, so I'm not trying to sound like a wounded solo player. just offering a point of view)

bamafreak14-0
03-21-2016, 07:10 PM
Will this patch fix the Tech Wing bug?

Maouli
03-21-2016, 07:11 PM
Is this for real?

No One for None fix (where it bugs everyday for me), no Ballistic Shield fix (where it has like 5 bugs itself), no fix on skills being delayed by 1-2 seconds after activation.

Nothing on gameplay balance (easy to play DPS 0 reward for playing focused tnak or focused healer).

short_rnd
03-21-2016, 07:13 PM

Sorry but you are very wrong. And I don't even understand where you got the idea that this game was about PvP, when there is almost no PvP involved. Even the DZ is mainly about PvE with the possibility of PvP happening. PvP is certainly not the center of this game.

Maouli
03-21-2016, 07:15 PM
Also nothing on all DZ PvP glitches:
- Map exploits
- Neutral Players running in front of your to make you Rogue
- Neutral Teammates running around their Rogue friend

Epyon415
03-21-2016, 07:15 PM
First - Kudos to Massive on their prompt response to addressing the issues. I was skeptical at how all this would play out, but so far it is looking like they are building this for the long term.

As for the patch items, I think it is a great starting point. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but a great start. The darkzone was literally a pointless endeavor due to the lackluster reward system. Adding an increase to phoenix credits and high-end item drops will give some live to zones north of DZ03. Though it would've been nice to see an increase in earned XP as those mobs are much tougher than the ones in DZ01/02. The adjustments to death penalty is nice, though I will reserve some judgement until after witnessing the numerical values first hand.

As for the PvE side, I agree with many, that clearly not much was done to improve the experience of the solo player. As it stands earning 30 credits per day is just not enough to be able to experience the full game. On the otherhand I pose to my fellow gamers a question: "Why is it such a concern, when the end content is mainly focused around challenge level difficulty?" - if not being able to exploit PvE named mobs is going to slow you down, then why not engage in more co-op play? Matchmaking is there for the player who either does not have a steady team nor does not want one. In theory (yes I know, not perfect) you should be able to get in and get down what you need, then peace out. Rather than getting out the pitchforks, perhaps offer solutions to the devs as well as reasons behind your concerns.

@devs - might I suggest for darkzone player concerns, implementing a solo only server/instance to allow people to play without a full team? Balance the AI and the loot drop rates accordingly. This should make it so that players can feel the same levels of progression as full teams without being burdened with having to find a team that may or may not succeed. Reasons for this are some of us just can't put in the time as others. Real life always takes a priority and often when we are able to login all our friends are potentially in full groups or offline and we just want to work on progressing forward. Hopefully this shouldnt be too complex of an implementation.

Also...Clans...PLEASE!!!!!!

A4EEL007
03-21-2016, 07:16 PM
So where's the solo play that was promised when you were still hyping/selling the game? With no hard mode rewards there are still no solo advancement options post lvl 30. Grats on the bait and switch I guess.

You are free to solo the dark zone and challenge mode but it will be hard.

This is a game where you need team mates since others have them/

A4EEL007
03-21-2016, 07:18 PM
That would be stupid and ruin the DZ. What if someone's solo and another person joins them? The DZ is fine with this update.

People complain = complaints get answer then they find something new to complain about.

DisavowedGR
03-21-2016, 07:20 PM
You're completely wrong.

Part of playing an open world PvE game is to have a living world with things to do in it. At this rate, by trying to push everyone into PvP, Ubisoft is going to screw themselves the same way Bungie did.

The more things there are to do, the better, and to artificially limit PvE content for the sole purpose of pushing people to PvP is as short sighted as it gets.

PS: If you don't think you can play with tactics solo, then you don't know what tactics are.

First and foremost I am pretty sure in open world except the bulletking u dont know where other bosses are spawning, and besides in open world except gathering all the collectables and gathering tools, ele and weapon parts there's nothing else to do, I see no reason why all this drama is going on on forums. Oh i dont know what tactics is? tactics are to do combos and having ur *** backed up, play with people to support you. That's what i call tactics.

NavyElk
03-21-2016, 07:20 PM
1st off - THANK YOU UBI for the great game thus far and working on resolving issues.
2nd - WOW People, give them some slack. The game is GREAT! Yes it has issues, but they are working on them. It’s not like a wave of a wand will just magically fix everything, otherwise they would have done so.

I am not disagreeing that everything implemented was perfect, I agree maybe a respawn timer could be a better resolve but I am sure they will take that into consideration now that everyone is going crazy on them for doing so. But it was defiantly and issue and people were exploiting it, in its current state, so they issued a fix to resolve it now. It does not mean it will not be revisited.

The issues they went after are ones that most if not everyone was experiencing! These are easier to resolve cause well they can even see them. The other issues others are having are not always easy to recreate, thus making it harder to resolve.
Remember PC games have so many more things that can go wrong over console. Consoles all have the same exact hardware/software. PC can have millions of different configurations between different video cards, mobos, cpus, memory, sound cards, chipsets and so on.
Give it time; I do not believe UBI is going to drop the ball on this game. The Division has the chance to be an incredible game for years to come if they work on it right, which I Believe and Hope they will.

Thanks again UBI.

DisavowedGR
03-21-2016, 07:22 PM
Seems like we have bunch of pvers over here, as the guy said above me if u wanna solo things go DZ or hard mode missions, for gods sake, and dont tell me that DZ isnt considered as open world cuz is a part of the map.

be_-cool
03-21-2016, 07:22 PM
we still cant craft all materials from blue green to high end !!! why !!!!!!!!! its taken so much time to converting the green to blue and blue to high end !!! :(

NavyElk
03-21-2016, 07:27 PM
First - Kudos to Massive on their prompt response to addressing the issues. I was skeptical at how all this would play out, but so far it is looking like they are building this for the long term.

As for the patch items, I think it is a great starting point. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but a great start. The darkzone was literally a pointless endeavor due to the lackluster reward system. Adding an increase to phoenix credits and high-end item drops will give some live to zones north of DZ03. Though it would've been nice to see an increase in earned XP as those mobs are much tougher than the ones in DZ01/02. The adjustments to death penalty is nice, though I will reserve some judgement until after witnessing the numerical values first hand.

As for the PvE side, I agree with many, that clearly not much was done to improve the experience of the solo player. As it stands earning 30 credits per day is just not enough to be able to experience the full game. On the otherhand I pose to my fellow gamers a question: "Why is it such a concern, when the end content is mainly focused around challenge level difficulty?" - if not being able to exploit PvE named mobs is going to slow you down, then why not engage in more co-op play? Matchmaking is there for the player who either does not have a steady team nor does not want one. In theory (yes I know, not perfect) you should be able to get in and get down what you need, then peace out. Rather than getting out the pitchforks, perhaps offer solutions to the devs as well as reasons behind your concerns.

@devs - might I suggest for darkzone player concerns, implementing a solo only server/instance to allow people to play without a full team? Balance the AI and the loot drop rates accordingly. This should make it so that players can feel the same levels of progression as full teams without being burdened with having to find a team that may or may not succeed. Reasons for this are some of us just can't put in the time as others. Real life always takes a priority and often when we are able to login all our friends are potentially in full groups or offline and we just want to work on progressing forward. Hopefully this shouldnt be too complex of an implementation.

Well put!

Synn4000
03-21-2016, 07:28 PM

Hmm. Well, I am not a developer, so while I could put forth a suggestion in what I might enjoy, doesnt mean its feasible. but I see your point. I am sorry if I seem to have pitchforks at the ready, as really I dont, I really enjoy this game and don't want it winding up driving players away. And yes, PvE players are just as valid as PvP players, in my humble opinion.

I cant help but think about Diablo when I think about this game, as far as being a looter-RPG. While I dont want to say 'be more like Diablo', because then I could argue with myself as to why I'm playing this instead of Diablo...but Diablo has a relatively short campaign, as does Division. But thats not the end of the game. Then you play through again, on higher difficulties, with the chances for higher tier of loot. And then again...and then they brought out Adventure mode. And so on....people play that game to hell (no pun intended), despite it becoming 'repetitive'. Why can't Division have that? Hard mode really isnt that hard once you get decent purples. Challenge mode is a touch too hard for the solo player to complete.

But why not make the game similar to a system like what Diablo has? Once you complete the game on regular mode, you unlock Hard mode? it resets your Side Missions (which are currently only one-time only), and you can get 1-5 Phoenix credits for each mission you complete (1-3 for side quests) so when you finish 'Hard mode' you should have enough Phoenix to get one, maybe two yellow pieces from the Special Vendor in the BoO. not fully decked out, but enough that you can begin Challenge mode, where the difficulty goes up again, but so does the loot? More purple blue prints, chance at yellows, etc?

Daily missions are a step in the right direction, but make it all story missions and side missions replayable (with tier-appropriate rewards). Respawn the roaming/elite NPCs on a timer, give us a reason to play the PvE all over again at higher levels. Those who want to PvP can do the DZ still (and it sounds like its well on its way to improvement!) but a system like this might be just right for the PvE crowd. It works well for Diablo, and both that and Division are looter-RPGs.

Just a thought!

LtThompson
03-21-2016, 07:29 PM
Been wondering how long it'd be til the first patch came out. Glad Ubi didn't want a horrid long time; and I'm glad the devs listened to use for the changes to be made.

Hope this really helps out in the DZ

Remigo_Razz
03-21-2016, 07:32 PM

Your not MISSING ANYTHING except now there even less reason to go into the the gank infested Dark Zone and even more reason not to play at all. This game was suppose to be a solo able /4 man PVE open world co-op and Dark Zone was to be a PVE with an element of PVP.

husoyo
03-21-2016, 07:34 PM
* Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again.

Thank you,thank you,thank you :mad:

Finaly servers not gonna be collapsed :D

husoyo
03-21-2016, 07:38 PM
And i hope echo bugs will be fixed right Ubisoft? :o :o

XMARINEX
03-21-2016, 07:42 PM

Agree 100%

MarkosNyble
03-21-2016, 07:44 PM
1st off - THANK YOU UBI for the great game thus far and working on resolving issues.
2nd - WOW People, give them some slack. The game is GREAT! Yes it has issues, but they are working on them. It’s not like a wave of a wand will just magically fix everything, otherwise they would have done so.

I am not disagreeing that everything implemented was perfect, I agree maybe a respawn timer could be a better resolve but I am sure they will take that into consideration now that everyone is going crazy on them for doing so. But it was defiantly and issue and people were exploiting it, in its current state, so they issued a fix to resolve it now. It does not mean it will not be revisited.

The issues they went after are ones that most if not everyone was experiencing! These are easier to resolve cause well they can even see them. The other issues others are having are not always easy to recreate, thus making it harder to resolve.
Remember PC games have so many more things that can go wrong over console. Consoles all have the same exact hardware/software. PC can have millions of different configurations between different video cards, mobos, cpus, memory, sound cards, chipsets and so on.
Give it time; I do not believe UBI is going to drop the ball on this game. The Division has the chance to be an incredible game for years to come if they work on it right, which I Believe and Hope they will.

Thanks again UBI.

The game is great indeed. But if you can log in the game or play more than 10 minutes without crashes. You are lucky and you can enjoy the game, many of us cant.

Soarlozer
03-21-2016, 07:48 PM
Means **** all if I still am on a connection screen due to not only the ****ery of a crafted backpack missing but the total **** design of too much inventory corrupting something on their server.

The_Skree
03-21-2016, 07:49 PM
Some very good DZ changes. Though i think you was already awarded enough for killing a rogue, I think of the top of my head I got near on 30k DZ funds? Could be wrong, never the less, this could be quite good!

This is because you picked up the EXTREME amount of currency the rogue lost. IE you got 30k, he lost 30k or more, not sure if its exactly 1:1

MC90RO
03-21-2016, 07:49 PM
fix the ****ing stuttering and fps drops.
thank you.

B1tGh0st
03-21-2016, 07:56 PM

^pretty much. This just tells me Ill no longer be spending my time running around and will only be playing the game when my friends are on and we can run challenge modes. Awesome job developers.. ffs.

NavyElk
03-21-2016, 07:58 PM
The game is great indeed. But if you can log in the game or play more than 10 minutes without crashes. You are lucky and you can enjoy the game, many of us cant.

Yes I feel for those with those issues. I have 3 copies in my house. One for me and 2 for my kids. All of use have zero issues playing. I have about 10 friends playing too and none of them cept one has zero issues. The one that has issues is he falls through the world quit often, but we are pretty sure it is cause he is running a very out of date video card. He plans on updated this week.
Good luck to those that cant get in right now, the game is Amazing. Hope you all can get on soon. Hang in their Agent's, we have backup coming :)

TColl071
03-21-2016, 08:02 PM
Without hunting down named NPC's, there is now no reason to explore the map after you clear the missions and collect all the data. Pretty much hang out at BoO, fast travel to instance, or DZ.

James19138
03-21-2016, 08:07 PM
very true I second that.

P00K
03-21-2016, 08:09 PM
First and foremost I am pretty sure in open world except the bulletking u dont know where other bosses are spawning

Wrong, check youtube or reddit if you would like, but every roaming boss in PvE has a set location.

in open world except gathering all the collectables and gathering tools, ele and weapon parts there's nothing else to do.

Then you've missed the point of an open world game. Not only should they leave in the roaming bosses, they should allow us to replay side missions, even encounters.

Oh i dont know what tactics is? tactics are to do combos and having ur *** backed up, play with people to support you. That's what i call tactics.

You don't know tactics.

Dre__93
03-21-2016, 08:14 PM

Phoenix Credits drop have been increased on lvl 31 and 32 enemies in the Dark Zone: Please note that due to this fix causing client stability issues, we have to remove it from this update until it can be addressed in a next one

[/LIST]

when you changed the phoenix credits from 10 to 1-3 you have not had any problems ! do not take us for fools

nate-73
03-21-2016, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the patch notes.

To all the babies in this thread... your attitudes are exactly why others love farming you in the DZ. Thanks again:)

B1tGh0st
03-21-2016, 08:24 PM
DZ changes are good.
PvE changes are horrible

I can see where this is going.

DisavowedGR
03-21-2016, 08:31 PM
Wrong, check youtube or reddit if you would like, but every roaming boss in PvE has a set location.

Then you've missed the point of an open world game. Not only should they leave in the roaming bosses, they should allow us to replay side missions, even encounters.

You don't know tactics.

wow with that, that i just read was mind blown, let me get straight to the point, okay u gonna waste time searching on reddit for locations on pve where u can find them easily on DZ. How? Clearly 1 landmark=1 boss, 1 underground=1 boss and the lv31 big extraction site has 1 more boss there. the 2nd part, do encounters for what exactly? when u get lv30 what's good for u to get xp from encounters? Ya know what I did all encounters and i have upgrades all the wings 10/10 and still have 240 medical resources 260 tech and 500 security.Secondly cuz we share different opinions about tactics and co-op doesnt mean that i dont know. Ya know what even If they do that you wont be pleased cuz that's on human nature to want more and more and keep being a crying baby and causing drama for no reason, Do what ya like im most considering myself out of this conversation since the results will be none.

PS: If you got butthurted from DZ u can just tell us is not a shame.

UncleSwagg4201
03-21-2016, 08:33 PM
Good steps in the right direction though not for solo players. Hopefully one day there will be 'Daily encounters' added with 30 bosses for pc credits, 31 bosses for possible high end loot, and 32 bosses for gold division tech, while still keeping the other daily challenges in place.

Still like to see the ability to "lock" weapons/gear/mods so they cant be accidentally sold or dismantled. Destiny even implemented this in one of their patches even after having to hold the button to sell anything as opposed to a quick double tap in Division. This should be a must for all rng loot mmo etc games.

Shadowy Reaper
03-21-2016, 08:38 PM
"Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again." Please xplain this a little better. does this mean that once we kill a named enemy, that named named enemy is gone forever? never to respawn? even when re-loading the game? i mean i know its an exploit fix but that seems like a little overkill to me, "no longer re-spawn after being killed" i understand the initial spawn and everything there after is considered a "re-spawn" therefore my question stems form the idea that after the patch goes live tomorrow and the initial spawn happens, then there after any spawn of that enemy is considered a re-spawn, even an initial spawn upon reload would be considered a re-spawn after the "alpha" initial spawn. or have i totally misunderstood and convoluted the entire thing.?

P00K
03-21-2016, 08:40 PM
wow with that, that i just read was mind blown, let me get straight to the point, okay u gonna waste time searching on reddit for locations on pve where u can find them easily on DZ.

I was simply telling you were you could find proof. But thanks for exiting the conversation without actually addressing any of the points I made.

PS: If you got butthurted on the forums it's ok to exit the thread it's not a shame.

lmaogg
03-21-2016, 08:45 PM
I still don't understand why your designers even come up with the idea of a "One time kill" boss event in pve. I mean seriously you spent 3 years to model and design the huge city, only to not use it to it's full potential. So what if we kill the random bosses, just randomize it's location and give it a random name so we have a reason to roam the city again.

VanilaGorila
03-21-2016, 08:46 PM

I agree with this 100%

DisavowedGR
03-21-2016, 08:47 PM
I was simply telling you were you could find proof. But thanks for exiting the conversation without actually addressing any of the points I made.

PS: If you got butthurted on the forums it's ok to exit the thread it's not a shame.

Actually im exiting cuz I wanna see Daredevil, also about points u made? wow the proof u said isnt even close, Boss might take an hour to spawn, I tried to spam bulletking for like 3 hours in a row, why I had to waste that 3 hours of my life in a boss and not throw myself into DZ and get double loot and double points? just use your brain.

Incubo_twss
03-21-2016, 08:47 PM
A few questions.
1. Why are you removing any reason to go out into the open world?
Bosses should have a 12-24 hour cooldown to at least give a reason to go out. As it stands right now all of the crafting material is easily farmable in missions. Once you can fast travel to a DZ checkpoint there really will be no reason to run anywhere.

2. Why do the DZ vendors (which sell only purples) reset once per week yet our vendor inside of the base of operations resets hourly? Seems strange as yellows have already passed them up.

3. How are you going to handle the cheaters inside of the DZ? It is painfully obvious there is an issue and you have no way to change servers. Once a cheater is with your server your choice is just to stay as far away as possible. Fun....

4. Is the advanced weapons vendor inside of our base of operations bugged? Or will he sell other yellows eventually..?

5. What is the point of money now? The phoenix credits are required to change stats around on yellows and you can make most gear/weapons so....? Why not have a combination of required money and credits to at least give a reason to spend the over 3m I have right now.

eng050599
03-21-2016, 08:48 PM
To the people at Massive.

You just don't get it do you? This patch does nothing to address the reason why people are/were farming the Bullet King. Quite simply it represented the only reasonable way to accumulate coins and materials. Increasing the drops from Lv 32 enemies to a maximum of 5 isn't a solution, as the time to kill for these enemies is still out of sync with the reward.

Just like with the loot cave in Destiny, this is a symptom of an unrewarding loot cycle. I was even joking with some friends that this could easily be fixed by making the drops from higher level activities commensurate with the effort required. having 1-3PC from the level 30 enemies is fine, but for Lv 31 the number should be between 4-7 based on TTK and overall risk. For the Lv 32 enemies, 7-12 coins would be a more appropriate reward.

Also, having a high end drop rate of 0.5% is really not appropriate for the end game, particularly for the Lv 32 mobs.

You screwed up the economy when the game came out, and you panic-nerfed when people were able to max out their gear within hours. Now those of us who didn't do this are stuck with a loot grind that isn't rewarding.

Killing the Bullet King has provided more and better rewards in the 3 hours that I farmed than the last 15 hours of DZ, Heroic and Challenge missions.

This should tell you that something is broken, and you're not fixing the cause.

B1tGh0st
03-21-2016, 08:49 PM
"Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again." Please xplain this a little better. does this mean that once we kill a named enemy, that named named enemy is gone forever? never to respawn? even when re-loading the game? i mean i know its an exploit fix but that seems like a little overkill to me, "no longer re-spawn after being killed" i understand the initial spawn and everything there after is considered a "re-spawn" therefore my question stems form the idea that after the patch goes live tomorrow and the initial spawn happens, then there after any spawn of that enemy is considered a re-spawn, even an initial spawn upon reload would be considered a re-spawn after the "alpha" initial spawn. or have i totally misunderstood and convoluted the entire thing.?

Currently killing any open world boss in the game results in that open world boss being gone forever never to respawn again so it seems. So with the current patch you will kill the boss and that will be the end of that boss respawning ever again in your game. Instead you will have to match make or join a friends game who has never killed the boss. Its pretty much made the map completely useless for those who aren't into PvP and the DZ. Unless you have friends and can do challenge modes.

Matchmaking has a large issue in itself that people are getting kicked from the group at the last boss so that the leader of the group can invite friends etc etc so they loose out on the last boss loot. They've made no mention or changes in that system as of yet. So even if you would like to do a challenge mode matchmaking there is a good chance that you could possibly not get loot due to someone kicking you before killing the last boss.

So basically Solo play in this game is pointless and many people who play solo have wasted their money on this game.

DisavowedGR
03-21-2016, 08:51 PM
A few questions.
1. Why are you removing any reason to go out into the open world?
Bosses should have a 12-24 hour cooldown to at least give a reason to go out. As it stands right now all of the crafting material is easily farmable in missions. Once you can fast travel to a DZ checkpoint there really will be no reason to run anywhere.

2. Why do the DZ vendors (which sell only purples) reset once per week yet our vendor inside of the base of operations resets hourly? Seems strange as yellows have already passed them up.

3. How are you going to handle the cheaters inside of the DZ? It is painfully obvious there is an issue and you have no way to change servers. Once a cheater is with your server your choice is just to stay as far away as possible. Fun....

4. Is the advanced weapons vendor inside of our base of operations bugged? Or will he sell other yellows eventually..?

5. What is the point of money now? The phoenix credits are required to change stats around on yellows and you can make most gear/weapons so....? Why not have a combination of required money and credits to at least give a reason to spend the over 3m I have right now.

Average MMORPG games "world bosses" spawning every 2-4-6 depends their level and their chance loot they drop.

iamdachampion
03-21-2016, 08:55 PM
I think it needs to be mentioned that the removal of the bosses from PVE is not true. There was a bug that would allow players to kill a boss, run away, come back , and would have respawned. ive posted a link to a youtube video showing this from GameSpot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxAQy7pVUdk

Denisimo7
03-21-2016, 09:05 PM
Who do i talked to to get my money back on this pile of turd?

AOD_Rammi
03-21-2016, 09:05 PM
I thought we were getting new content this week? Or did i misunderstand the ubisoft statement?

Either way I like the look of all these changes just had hope that incursions or some new content was also dropping.

VanilaGorila
03-21-2016, 09:07 PM
I think it needs to be mentioned that the removal of the bosses from PVE is not true. There was a bug that would allow players to kill a boss, run away, come back , and would have respawned. ive posted a link to a youtube video showing this from GameSpot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxAQy7pVUdk

After tomorrow it will be true since the patch doesn't come out until tonight/tomorrow morning.

Rass
03-21-2016, 09:08 PM
what about the server problems that are on ps4 when a you doing something about it

Aiden_Warren
03-21-2016, 09:11 PM
Actually im exiting cuz I wanna see Daredevil, also about points u made? wow the proof u said isnt even close, Boss might take an hour to spawn, I tried to spam bulletking for like 3 hours in a row, why I had to waste that 3 hours of my life in a boss and not throw myself into DZ and get double loot and double points? just use your brain.

You're ignoring him asking for proof, so he's pretty much surrendering to you over the argument, he's in saying you're right if you can provide the proof, but if you don't want to show proof and continued to argue with him after he done surrender to you for proof, is just your inclination behavior over what people wants to believe even if they are wrong, so you're arguing with someone that is wrong in your mind of it. So in logic here, you're arguing with your own words because you have contradicted several things you said as to where he even agreed with you and said the same thing you said and you argued against that and went a different way of things again.

Shadowy Reaper
03-21-2016, 09:19 PM
so your saying i was correct in assuming that the" no longer respawn" means perma death for that named elite. neveeven upon reloading the game would that named elite spawn. thank you.

MrTango911
03-21-2016, 09:36 PM
Suck it people who exploited bullet king. Finally may he rest in peace

JGSLab
03-21-2016, 09:49 PM
how about fixing the server issues as well

Logged in and kicked by a sierra error in less than a minute when i entered the dark zone

AgentRed124
03-21-2016, 09:58 PM
So will this fix the accounts that did get their hazmat for pre-ordering???

Gamesager
03-21-2016, 10:02 PM
"Fixed a bug where players could not reconnect to the servers after suspending the game on Xbox One"

Is this gonna fix the infinite connecting glitch? I havnt been able to connect for 8 days now.

Kannon18
03-21-2016, 10:06 PM
[/LIST]

I don't like this. I was not one to take advantage of the respawn situation. I was just patrol around killing random NPC's. Basically there is no reason for me to be outside the DZ.

Kannon18
03-21-2016, 10:07 PM
That's a terrible idea. I really don't like that at all.

l Mr Badger l
03-21-2016, 10:09 PM

http://www.msgfacts.com/images/too_much_salt_360.jpg

l Mr Badger l
03-21-2016, 10:10 PM

He deserves no rest. No peace. His delicious loot will be mine and I will lubricate my weapons operating system with your tears.

Denisimo7
03-21-2016, 10:20 PM

Agreed 100%.

And the game is nothing but a Farmville with guns, instead of fun RPG that i was expecting when i played a Beta. Because we were suckered in by an eye candy only end up fighting over few coins to get a better gun after 100 hours of doing same exact task over and over.

deathmullet76
03-21-2016, 10:31 PM
So still no fix for Xbox users not receiving the Agent Origins gear sets...

fjd
03-21-2016, 10:37 PM
Dark zone lvl on items from the lower dz vendors need to change. Getting to lvl 50dz and the items being lvl 30 rather then 31 is pretty lame, let does items be attainable at lvl 30dz

ArcticGamez
03-21-2016, 10:43 PM
still no fix for the 3 bugged echos in garment dist.

SerArthur-Dayne
03-21-2016, 10:55 PM
Nice one, thanks for the patch! definitely a big step in the right direction, really happy to try out rogue in the DZ!

iBroxup
03-21-2016, 10:57 PM
Still no word when tech wing will be fixed?

Will Paul Rhodes turn up before division 2? Who knows! Is it harder to beat the taken king than unlock the tech wing? Yes so far yes. Paul Rhodes the urban myth only in the division. Coming to base of operations near you early 2018.

MadPotatoAim
03-21-2016, 10:59 PM
Was wondering if you guys had fixed the issue of the game shutting the Xbox One off during game play. This has happened to me and my roommate, and i saw a thread on it on the forum. I've tested other games and even a different power supply, it only happens to The Division. Please and thank you!

GlenGrainger
03-21-2016, 11:30 PM
Don't you guys at UBI think that the DZ Funds are low enough now without lowering them further?

Don't you guys at UBI think that the rewards are high enough now for Rogue agents without increasing it more?

As a student studying a Diploma in Game Design here in Australia I have to thank UBI showing me something that I thought would never happen, that is a game design that is actually worse that Destiny, how not to do a Multiplayer mode! Mixing PvP and PvE in the same place was going to end in disaster, I lost more DZ Funds and Experience then I gained from being killed by Rogue agents going from Extraction Zone to Extraction Zone killing people trying to extract items, I lost my first High End item that I have actually found playing this game. Added to this Rogue agents running around shadowing players killing NPC's then killing them for the loot. The rewards are already high enough for going Rogue without giving them more!

I know for my assignment that is due early next term on analyzing a game, that is breaking the game down into it parts, while others will be looking at the obvious, how the game looks, story, I will be focusing on why this game is something that I thought would never happen, a game that is worse then Destiny.

Trackmania Turbo is out in a few days, The Division trade will make it that I can get that game for FREE! Pretty good deal, except for the Season Pass expense that I will never use, just like Destiny!

Killin Zone
03-21-2016, 11:33 PM
Can you give us an option on xbox one to make proximity chat go through our xbox one headset? I can barely hear players on my tv. 90% of the time I have no idea what they said.

Pouriademon
03-21-2016, 11:47 PM
Seems that Massive have learned their problem solving techniques from Bungie... Something is unbalanced? No problem! just nerf it to the ground and bury it in a shallow grave. PCs drop rate was too much at the beginning? nerfed to the ground. People farm named NPCs outside DZ? make them disappear FOREVER. And then promising to increase PCs drop rate and suddenly changing their mind??? just like that 0.07% buff to auto rifles in Destiny. Destiny Year One happening all over again here... and yet I thought this time it's gonna be different

JorakFalconstar
03-21-2016, 11:54 PM
•Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again.

Adding my 2 cents on this as being wrong.

No I didn't exploit the "loot cave" effect here, in fact I didn't even know about that until i'd killed every one of these roaming bosses.

As someone with limited play time and no interest in the DZ or PVP aspect having these bosses would at least give me a chance to get some decent loot, even if they were on a 24 hour respawn timer that would at least let the casual players have a chance at some loot when they can only be on for a short time.

Aiden_Warren
03-22-2016, 12:02 AM
"Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again."
Well this is now the first mmo game to not have spawn timers to farm.
Why not just nerf it down with spawn timer? and or just remove phoenix credits and add more blue loot and like some currency credits, a 100% nerf by removing the spawns completely like this would make this a downgrade and apart from all other mmos

TheTanelChannel
03-22-2016, 12:03 AM
I am now 70hours in, lvl50 DZ. Also like 10,000hours+ on Diablo III. The patch is great but there are some odd choices. The loot cave farming could have dealt better.. I mean like a 20min respawn timer for named elites would have broken the farming but still kept the game GOOD for solo players. Now you totally killed off a good part of soloing.. I mean taking the respawn out of the game? That´s just bonkers lol.. feels bad for solo players.
For Dark Zone changes I.. seriously NO XP buff for killing tougher enemies? wtf.. I almost died in boredom of just running the same xp route on the easiest DZ level cause there was absolutly no benefit to grind it anywhere else.. yes I understand that you guys wan´t people to get to 50 by just enjoying playing the game and not grinding but this is a wierd decision. Also the loot droprate is exactly the same on DZ01 area and DZ06.. why would people bother to go anything higher? Then again everybody is farming the lower DZ levels so the higher ones are more full of mobs to kill but still, it´s like an RPG abc.. you kill tougher minions, you should be rewarded with better loot, xp.

ALSO.. the XP loss on death is INSAAAAAANEEEEE... seriously.. there is no way to boost your DZ XP rank other then getting the knee pads and maybe some gear mods? but I think I lost something like 18,000XP at lvl40... 1 mob kill gave me 166XP (later after XP gear 233).. that is WAY too harsh.. I rage quitted too many times.
Anyway, the structure for a great game is here, an awesome platform, insanely detailed world, just that it needs some good tweaking and new content for the endgame :)
Alright. Feel free to check out my lvl15 review of the game too :) shall be making my final review in a few days.
www.youtube.com/TheTanelChannel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltVG_8WSleU

Shottaknight
03-22-2016, 12:06 AM
When will they release a patch to correct the infinite connecting screen on ps4? So far I've been waiting for almost a week to get this problem fixed. Their tech support is no help.

V-Caleb-V
03-22-2016, 12:10 AM
Hello division developers, I have never used technique to farm named NPCs by dying, you can check my history, if you nerf named NPCs in pve then at least add a pve option before entering Dark Zone, or convert map to lvl 30 npcs all over map set all side missions and encounters to re-spawn daily with hard npcs and named npcs as their leader.
Please don't kill pve for those who don't want any part of pvp.

Capn Spoilers
03-22-2016, 12:22 AM
I agree with everyone else the decision to remove named NPCs from the PvE area is just plain stupid just give them a longer spawn timer and its nice to see that Ubi and Massive still haven't managed to find Paul Rhodes from where ever he is hiding and get him back in my base where he belongs

imSub
03-22-2016, 12:26 AM
Did this patch address the broken Echos for some players also? Michael Dufrane being the big one I think.

I also have this issue but on PC, and I hope it could be apart of this fix.

SurvivorLink
03-22-2016, 12:28 AM
i cant believe the negativity about the patch around here
instead of focusing on the negative aspect of the patch, focus on the fixes ! Which are freaking amazing ! 90% of the changes i see in the patch notes are god damn impressive ! Cant wait to feel cautious agian in the dark zone, and fixes to keep farming it.. Thx ! This looks amazing

Bearded_Newb
03-22-2016, 12:49 AM

Us lvl 30's call those Daily Hard and Challenging modes. ;)

Bearded_Newb
03-22-2016, 12:50 AM
I can't believe we have to keep saying this... HARD/CHALLENGE MODE.

DrExtrem
03-22-2016, 12:50 AM
Hello division developers, I have never used technique to farm named NPCs by dying, you can check my history, if you nerf named NPCs in pve then at least add a pve option before entering Dark Zone, or convert map to lvl 30 npcs all over map set all side missions and encounters to re-spawn daily with hard npcs and named npcs as their leader.
Please don't kill pve for those who don't want any part of pvp.

+1

Give us something to do outside of the trollzone. Variety is the key - not forcing people to do pvp. And pvp will become mire frequent with the dz changes.

Everything this patch does, is driving pve players away. Great. I can not even give my sleeper agent edition back.

SpeedKiller92
03-22-2016, 01:00 AM
no trading

Bearded_Newb
03-22-2016, 01:04 AM
I don't see how trading would benefit anyone end-game. Everyone has equal opportunity to buy the SAME blueprints as their friends and craft THE SAME or BETTER gear from them. With little to not effort.

Anti-LGBT
03-22-2016, 01:19 AM
They have rendered the world next to useless. They do not want straight pvp and they are making that clear. DZ is not for everyone, heck most of my friends already quit because DZ seemed forced. Challenge missions are not enough to call this a game. Make the world farmable and fix all the main issues. I am done until Massive actual gives solo play/pve a possibility. It is a great game and hopefully all the bugs get worked out. See ya next month.

Anti-LGBT
03-22-2016, 01:20 AM
That is nothing. That's like telling people in D3, hey you can only do these 3 missions...this game is becoming less of a co-op looter every day

Jericho904
03-22-2016, 01:21 AM
3 easy steps to improve the game by a lot!!

step1: implement lvl32 gear into darkzone, so crafting doesnt stay the only real source for endgame gear. that would also be a sort of a softreset, because everybody who farmed bulletking propelry has crafted BestInSlots Items by now and doesnt have much left to do until the next dlc.

step2:lets us deconstruct darkzone items in the darkzone. so we dont need deconstruct it in a safehouse for the materials. an option would be to let us extract the materials we got in the darkzone.

step3:bind darkzone level to some kind of a value. for example,in combination with step 2, the amount of materials you can extract at once.

these 3 steps arent that hard to implement into the game. they would shift the game for the current meta,which is farming materials in the dz so you can craft BIS gear, into crafting gear so you can farm in the darkzone for lvl32 BIS items.(maybe really rare lvl32 random drops)

Bearded_Newb
03-22-2016, 01:43 AM
They have rendered the world next to useless. They do not want straight pvp and they are making that clear. DZ is not for everyone, heck most of my friends already quit because DZ seemed forced. Challenge missions are not enough to call this a game. Make the world farmable and fix all the main issues. I am done until Massive actual gives solo play/pve a possibility. It is a great game and hopefully all the bugs get worked out. See ya next month.

I feel like you're wrong here. MOST of the end-game content is tackled outside of the Dark Zone. You can run Challenge Mode, farm high-end crafting materials from NPC's AND Designated respawn points all around the map. The Dark Zone is completely optional PvP content.

Hawk269
03-22-2016, 02:05 AM
Dear Devs:

I have been playing this game since the moment it launched. I have 2 copies of the game Gold Edition for me and my wife to play together. I appreciate and thank you for the quick fixes and ways to enhance the game, however as a strictly primary PVE player, I was compelled to log onto the official forums and let you know, directly from a consumer that the decision to nerf the named Bosses in the PVE from ever respawning is a poor decision. While it may have been a knee jerk reaction and the quickest way to stop the spamming and exploit that was discovered, but if this is permanent move then it is wrong. Putting them on a timer or re-spawning in different locations after a set amount of time would of stopped the exploit.

What my Wife and I enjoy about the PVE is the fun that we find as we come across these groups of enemies while we search the city for collectibles and/or on our way to a mission, encounter or investigation. Once all these story missions and side quests are done, what will be left for those that like being in the PVE? Please reconsider or at least let us know that they will be back and this was just a quick fix to remove the exploit until you had time to properly deal with the exploit.

We still enjoy the game and are not done with all the PVE content, but once we are done, what will be left for PVE players that prefer not to do the DZ? Will random side quests and or encounters re-appear randomly to give PVE players something to do?

Thank you again for addressing a lot of the issues encountered with the game and we look forward to future changes, just please do not forget about the thousands of players that enjoy the PVE content.

Clozdark
03-22-2016, 02:36 AM
"no pressure but it will help us a lot if you explain why you can't consider this thing"

consider you remove the PvE outside the darkzone and give you only choice to force the player to teaming
challenge -> team
dz 5 , dz 6 -> team
and incursion is already stated like you said focus in teaming too.
why you can't adjust some little thing for lonewolf example:
- if player do solo challenge the enemy spawn less or take down some of their health
- if player do solo darkzone,the map will reveal team player movement,so solo player can't run away from undefeated team before they turn to their rogue self.

consider Rogue system you have some problem too
- you can't chase running rogue
- why they npc didn't give something behavior to rogue player like increase price for phoenix credit item everytime they kill an agent and to down the price back to normal the rogue must kill other rogue the same number as victim killed

Karamasov445
03-22-2016, 02:36 AM
As long they not fix the problem of the player avoiding the consequences of the rogue system, They can change the penalties of be rogue as much as they want it will change nothing in game.

At the moment player use the bait exploit for kill a player without be rogue, they avoid the rogue system so your patch will change nothing

As long they can create an alt and this alt can use the lvl 50 Dz gears no mater the alt DZ lvl, the rogue penalties have no importance and they don't care about the consequences.

So before Fix the rogue penalty, Fix the rogue system and make people who want pvp can not avoid to be rogue or have consequences on their act.

Aydhe
03-22-2016, 02:39 AM
Keep up good job, that adresses quite few issues :) Can't wait to see the anticheat finally added though, today faced another cheater(though just 1 in 7 hours of play)

Laguna2k9
03-22-2016, 02:48 AM
Its gonna be a bad bad bad week for solo/PVE players like myself :mad:. I agree on the spawn timer like an hour (LOL) or better yet, just dont change the darn thing, doesnt matter if people farm it to death heck it only drop purples mostly anyway pure purple gear is equivalent to death in challenge mode anyway, don't matter if your damage is like a nuke or ur as tough as a rock or infinite heals they WILL kill you! Maybe hard mode should be all purple drops (even for non bosses npc) and a chance for high end and with challenge mode it should be all high end drops. Now that would make a lot of players happy, I think... Oh well, i guess solo/PVE players will have downtime while PVP players will go nuts in the DZ and once the chaos has gotten out of control and they stop enjoying it they will find something else to complain. :D cheers all!

SOLITARYWOLF24
03-22-2016, 03:09 AM
This is stupid you only get good stuff in the dark zone and same yellow weapons at the vender. What about players that don't wanna do dark zone? This is stupid destiny all over again add to PVE not PVP I do not care about going to the dark zone at all yet if we want better things we have to. Come on Ubisoft once you beat the game do daily's there is nothing to do add encounters side missions something I'm alreardy getting tired of the game and you wanna add zombies I would rather have realism over that stuff

BulletKingPrime
03-22-2016, 03:10 AM
1. Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again.

- This is broken in itself. Theoretically, you could end up killing every named enemy in the PVE world outside the DZ and then there will be none left. A 30 minute respawn timer would be a sufficient fix.
- Fresh characters leveling up in the world will be impacted by this because once you start getting closer to thirty and trying to complete all the side missions and such, there will be next to no named bosses left to try and get better loot off of in preparation for the end game because they don't get the daily challenges until they hit level 30. Unless i'm missing some detail not being said in the patch notes regarding this, it's a set-back.

2. Modifications to the weapon talent: Trained.
- It can now only be rolled on Shotgun, Marksman rifles and Pistols
- Its bonus has been reduced from 1%-5% to a constant 0.1%
- For the Midas SMGs, Trained Talent has been replaced with Responsive Talent which increases damage when getting closer to the target. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones
- For all SMGs, LMGs, and Assault Rifles, it will be replaced with another randomly picked weapon talent. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones

- Having the talent Trained only roll on Shotguns, Marksman Rifles, and Pistols is great. What made the talent broken was the extremely high crit chance inherent to SMG's and ROF.
- Reducing it permanently to 0.1% on weapons with very low ROF, no inherent critical hit chance bonus, and rely completely on mods/skills that either offer a very short buff to crit chance or small amounts. With reload times taken into consideration, the talent is useless. I wouldn't even take 0.1% on the Midas as is as their are better DPS options out there.
- LMG's and AR's can be modded to have high ROF and crit chance buffs to make getting rid of the talent plausible, but not at 0.1%.
- 0.1.% for SMG's // 0.5%/1% for AR's/LMG's // 2%/3.5% for Marksman Rifles // 4%/5% for Shotguns/Pistols. <------- This makes sense to me, or just get rid of the talent all together and make a new one to replace it completely.

Staazvaind
03-22-2016, 03:30 AM
1. Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again.

- This is broken in itself. Theoretically, you could end up killing every named enemy in the PVE world outside the DZ and then there will be none left. A 30 minute respawn timer would be a sufficient fix.
- Fresh characters leveling up in the world will be impacted by this because once you start getting closer to thirty and trying to complete all the side missions and such, there will be next to no named bosses left to try and get better loot off of in preparation for the end game because they don't get the daily challenges until they hit level 30. Unless i'm missing some detail not being said in the patch notes regarding this, it's a set-back.

2. Modifications to the weapon talent: Trained.
- It can now only be rolled on Shotgun, Marksman rifles and Pistols
- Its bonus has been reduced from 1%-5% to a constant 0.1%
- For the Midas SMGs, Trained Talent has been replaced with Responsive Talent which increases damage when getting closer to the target. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones
- For all SMGs, LMGs, and Assault Rifles, it will be replaced with another randomly picked weapon talent. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones

- Having the talent Trained only roll on Shotguns, Marksman Rifles, and Pistols is great. What made the talent broken was the extremely high crit chance inherent to SMG's and ROF.
- Reducing it permanently to 0.1% on weapons with very low ROF, no inherent critical hit chance bonus, and rely completely on mods/skills that either offer a very short buff to crit chance or small amounts. With reload times taken into consideration, the talent is useless. I wouldn't even take 0.1% on the Midas as is as their are better DPS options out there.
- LMG's and AR's can be modded to have high ROF and crit chance buffs to make getting rid of the talent plausible, but not at 0.1%.
- 0.1.% for SMG's // 0.5%/1% for AR's/LMG's // 2%/3.5% for Marksman Rifles // 4%/5% for Shotguns/Pistols. <------- This makes sense to me, or just get rid of the talent all together and make a new one to replace it completely.

100% agree.

It seems like the devs lack in gameplay-experience...

FraggleRockAU
03-22-2016, 03:55 AM
100% agree.

It seems like the devs lack in gameplay-experience...
Yep I think so to.

This reminds me of the first couple years of Diablo 3. I understand its a hard balancing act to get things right in such a diverse world with so many gear options/talents but nerfing everything into the ground is just stupid. Just scale it back a little, but dont go overboard.

The spawn time on solo Named NPC's... why not respawn them like they do in DZ?

As mentioned the trained talent is just stupid on those items - seriously 0.1% what are you guys thinking? Did you actually test this or the nerf bat comes out.

Jamerson2007
03-22-2016, 04:06 AM
fix the ****ing stuttering and fps drops.
thank you.

Upgrade your PC?

BroHamBone
03-22-2016, 04:16 AM
instead of focusing on the negative aspect of the patch, focus on the fixes ! Which are freaking amazing ! 90% of the changes i see in the patch notes are god damn impressive ! Cant wait to feel cautious agian in the dark zone, and fixes to keep farming it.. Thx ! This looks amazing

Yea I got excited about a bunch of the fixes...I forwarded them to a buddy I play with on the daily.
" Named enemies. will now drop better loot in Challenge mode than in Hard mode.
Keys chests now have a chance to drop High-End (Gold) items"

Funny about the DZ rogue exp loss...a buddy lost like 2 levels (50 down to 48 or something like that) because he accidentally went rogue, and got killed, when trying to kill other rogues.

Which the grind gets longer at higher levels

Synvul
03-22-2016, 04:18 AM
I will be waiting to watch the stream before I can make a decision. Looks like they are telling me that I need to stop playing except for new content. I am mostly a solo player and don't want to PvP. I want to see other players playing as well so DZ is where I was playing as not really interested in hard missions that really offer me nothing. New patch is going to make things worse for me even thinking of going into the DZ.

Example is that today I am playing and this person keeps showing up where I am. I am killing a mob and he runs right into my line of fire and at me. I get flagged. I move to another area and timer is almost gone and person shows up and shoots me. I kill him and leave. I never wanted to do that. That was not my goal. I was just farming and leveling. I can't see how I can go into the DZ after the patch and not do anything but run if I see other players. Can't afford to sit and see if they are friendly or not. I don't want to play a game where I feel like I am a mouse trying to find some scraps and having to run away from everything. I don't really see a reason to roam the open world after the patch.

Hopefully the stream will be one where they actually answer some questions including ones for the people who can't play. I got my time in if nothing else so hoping that the ones who can't get some answers soon even if my playtime is likely at an end. I bought into the fact that the game was suppose to offer the same chances for solo players even if slower.

MrTango911
03-22-2016, 04:26 AM
The darkzone, hopefully up to this patch has been in my experience 95 % pve. Alot of you pve guys could be above dz 30 by now by farming npcs. It has been boring af so im glad it might be more dangerous in there. More potiental for loot equal more interesting gameplay.

iGingerBeardMan
03-22-2016, 04:35 AM
I'm not sure why non-DZ solo players are complaining about what goes down in the DZ. Why do you care about drop rates or any of this? If you aren't a multiplayer you have no reason to expand your gear beyond meeting the challenges of solo game play. I'm a bit confused by this other than those that say they can't complete the challenge mode, but to be quite honest there's not a lot of opportunity for you to complete challenge mode without breaking your vows of solitude. The challenge mode is meant for a fire team. I don't think they lied to you guys about the game being solo possible. Just because not all content is made to be solo does not mean you are not able to play the game to completion solo. You can't get multiplayer achievements or beat the multiplayer challenges, but that is not stopping you from playing through the story. They didn't sell you a bill of goods, you are simply asking for multiplayer game play without multi player involvement and that doesn't even make sense. As long as they release solid single mode capable content with their expansions they have been right on point with their promises.

TheLastRebel07
03-22-2016, 04:45 AM
was realy hoping to see in the patch notes the issue that would allowed disabled gamers to play the game since you as the devs stated yall would see what yall could do maybe yall just aint had enough time yet still hoping nice work with the patch notes so far though

Darkdayz_bui
03-22-2016, 04:46 AM
Fixes don't sound too bad. Still too much knee jerking for my liking, you're totally destroying your game balance with all of these sudden changes and tweaks. The whole Phoenix credit nerfs has cause this downhill spiral of "beat it to death with the nerf stick" decisions. Firstly the pvp nerf meant that players started to look for ways that they could pvp without such a huge loss. So they ramped up the farming and you all paniced and nerfed the credits. As always the smart ones figured out a work around to still achieve there goals aka bullet king. Now you're nerfing bullet king, I'm sure that another work around will be figured out sooner or later. The moral of the story here is the more you try to slow everyone down the faster they'll find the holes in your game. The worst thing about this is once it gets to a level where the mechanics wont allow you to progress further they'll just turn to cheats/hacks. This game will die a horrible death when that happens. Time will tell.

Anywho back to the whole Phoenix credit farm changes. Massive need to have a real good think about this... I dont think the changes as outlined is going to work (currently). It's all about deficiency and farming high levels isn't efficient at the moment. in DZ 1-2 "IF" you get a whole run in you can get between 6-18 credits a run 18-24 in DZ3-4 and 15-30 in the higher zones.
In theory that sounds fine, in reality though its faster to farm dz1-2 as a geared player.
Firstly by the time you finish your run the mobs have respawned so its always a constant loop.
Secondly if you're geared enough to do dz5-6, you'll burn through dz 1-2 mobs alot more effectively then trying to do the higher mobs. For example in a group of 2 I can pretty much 1 shot head shot all the lvl 30 mobs in dz1-2. Where as to kill dz5-6 mobs I need to almost expend an entire m1a clip into a single mobs head to kill it.
Its simply not efficient to farm this way. You need to resupply a hell of alot more often, its takes more time to clear the area and the harder hitting mobs almost 1 shot you if you dont stack stam.

A few extra RNG credits is not the solution. As someone mentioned if say lvl 32 items dropped then yes i'm in there farming that stuff. If I'm guaranteed 5+ for farming lvl32's thats incentive for me being in there.

Synvul
03-22-2016, 04:46 AM
I'm not sure why non-DZ solo players are complaining about what goes down in the DZ. Why do you care about drop rates or any of this? If you aren't a multiplayer you have no reason to expand your gear beyond meeting the challenges of solo game play. I'm a bit confused by this other than those that say they can't complete the challenge mode, but to be quite honest there's not a lot of opportunity for you to complete challenge mode without breaking your vows of solitude. The challenge mode is meant for a fire team. I don't think they lied to you guys about the game being solo possible. Just because not all content is made to be solo does not mean you are not able to play the game to completion solo. You can't get multiplayer achievements or beat the multiplayer challenges, but that is not stopping you from playing through the story. They didn't sell you a bill of goods, you are simply asking for multiplayer game play without multi player involvement and that doesn't even make sense. As long as they release solid single mode capable content with their expansions they have been right on point with their promises.

Multiple news stories available with a quick search shows that the devs stated the game is a multiplayer game that can be played solo.In fact one story the devs point out about reviving someone not in a party in the DZ. Plus I have been playing in the DZ solo. Doubt I will after this patch.

Javviier
03-22-2016, 04:58 AM
no trading

you should check the 1st year content to come... trading will come not yet tho

Javviier
03-22-2016, 05:09 AM
you should check the 1st year content to come... trading will come not yet tho

forgot to add.. if you are too lazy and just care about whining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_qUtFkdPEk

NewbieKit
03-22-2016, 05:14 AM
I want to know if those Named enemies would respawn after days or sometime after being killed.

INMATEofARKHAM
03-22-2016, 05:25 AM

This is certainly an issue that should be addressed but I hope this is just the short term solution till a more elegant one is implemented...

Personally, I would prefer the named enemies to be on completely random spawn rate where they could spawn on any street corner at anytime... (Obviously, not that often and maybe lock them to their factions areas) but a spawn timer would at least keep them in the game in some form. One and done? Outside of an achievement/trophy related condition to hunt and kill them all I see no reason why they shouldn't respawn.)

Right now it just feel like you all amputated a finger to take care of a hangnail.

iGingerBeardMan
03-22-2016, 05:26 AM
Multiple news stories available with a quick search shows that the devs stated the game is a multiplayer game that can be played solo.In fact one story the devs point out about reviving someone not in a party in the DZ. Plus I have been playing in the DZ solo. Doubt I will after this patch.

But that is your choice. You are choosing to play solo in the DZ. You are asking for them to remove the danger of PVP in a part of the game that is meant to encourage multiplayer and PVP. It is solo capable. Just because you choose not to play it doesn't make it a non-solo game. Also, if you read my statement, my inquiry was to those that are complaining about non-DZ solo content. But since you decided to say something, I will ask another question, why do you feel the need to solo in the DZ? You are not interested in PVP, but there is little to do in the DZ content wise that you can't do out in the non-DZ zone as a solo player except explore a different looking area and kill some of the higher level mobs. However, if you are playing solo what is it that you are looking to get out of the DZ? The solo content is basically playing through the story. This is something I don't understand. You want people not in your party to revive you in the DZ... that is not a solo player feature; that is a multiplayer feature even if you are playing by yourself you are still cooperating with others at that point or at the very least accepting their help even if you aren't wanting to be a part of a team effort. You do know it is possible to play with a group of people without communicating, albeit a bit dysfunctional, right? I'm not sure what you are looking to get out of this. It sounds like you want to be a part of multiplayer without the social aspects of the game or you simply want the difficulty of the mobs in the DZ without any multiplayer. All I can say is, I want all of that open world space you solo players have to turn into PVP battles for territory control as it seemed like it would be from their original debut of the game, but I'm not trying to force them to change all of that so why are you trying to ruin the portion of the game set aside for us? Just because we can play the solo playable non-pvp parts, doesn't mean we want to. When the shoe is on the other foot I'm sure it doesn't sound as reasonable, right?

Now in all seriousness... As for content, I think it would be good if they added survival challenges for solo or coop players with the ability to earn phoenix credits and gear to improve your chances of surviving through further rounds. Maybe using the same DZ in a different instance in a survival mode. However, what I am saying is that currently the content in the DZ seems very much pointless for the solo player. I do not disagree with the thought that there could be a way to set up solo challenge modes for the missions as well. What I'm not understanding is, what is currently driving the solo players desires to obtain better gear if it isn't needed to complete the solo content? Currently, if not for the challenge of surviving PVP the game content would be meaningless to me outside of completing and exploring all of the content from the story.

CamoVecmin
03-22-2016, 05:35 AM
- Players killed in the Dark Zone will lose less Dark Zone Funds and Experience (Rogue and non-Rogue)
- Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for surviving Rogue status have been improved

This made me worries a bit. A rogue wannabe agents will surely try to be rogue after the patch to see how it really fixed the penalties system. Its a dark day for a lone wolf like me in the DZ. Got to watch my back, especially during extraction.

On the good side, finally this has been address:

- Fixed an issue where DPS would not be calculated properly when purchasing a new weapon mod

iGingerBeardMan
03-22-2016, 05:38 AM
I also want to add that rather than looking at pvp as fighting other players, you could think of it as fighting super smart AI. A game as intelligent as you that isn't stupid and predictable like all other content of the game. You ask for challenge modes, yet complain about PVP when nothing is as challenging as playing against other people.

Insane4un
03-22-2016, 05:49 AM
Pls ppl don't be so stupid.. The only one reason to off respawn of all named enemy in the open world is to PREVENT players that was EXPLOITING this thing. They did this just to solv a problem as FAST as they can. They just need more time to figure out what to do next. Ofcourse they will be respown again. But not so fast. They need some time to get it work properly.

Darkdayz_bui
03-22-2016, 06:07 AM
Pls ppl don't be so stupid.. The only one reason to off respawn of all named enemy in the open world is to PREVENT players that was EXPLOITING this thing. They did this just to solv a problem as FAST as they can. They just need more time to figure out what to do next. Ofcourse they will be respown again. But not so fast. They need some time to get it work properly.

It's there own fault. People wouldn't have abused the glitch if they hadn't nerfed the credits soo heavily.
I'm predicting next weeks drama will be people whinging that the rogue buff was "too extreme" everyone is Kill on sight... blah blah.
Good luck farming phoenix now that all the geared PVP'ers are back farming the lower DZ's.

Dr_McStabstab
03-22-2016, 06:30 AM

There is absolutely NO reason to completely kill the named NPC off in the PvE section. Even a 24 HR timer is better than that and still extreme. It's coding and respawn timers are not a hard thing to code.

Mpougatsomaxairo
03-22-2016, 06:36 AM
They are doing 60+ fixes/changes to get a better gameplay and most of the crybabes QQing about 2-3 of them cause they dont like them....its ***en logical emoz no one is perfect

The_Kog
03-22-2016, 06:43 AM
You people act like asking for a some solo player advancement is somehow asking for groups to not be viable anymore or something. I guess you've never played a game while watching tv or listening to music, been prone to frequent afks for one reason or another or the multitude of other reasons people might need/want to play solo for a bit. Believe it or not there are times that people don't want to be stuck using voip and there are a lot of people that don't like grouping with randoms but want to play while waiting for friends to log in.

I don't see why the option to play solo and advance at at least 40% of the pace that a group of players would is such a bad thing. Solo options were promised via multiple channels and when they removed the reward from hard modes they pretty much removed solo. Right now people, especially pve centric people, are basically expected to hit 30 and start doing challenge modes in blues with some purples, there is no interim mode anymore. For what it's worth it was also stated through multiple channels that the DZ wasn't going to be required content. All of these promises were made in order to sell the game, they should be kept. You guys can white knight all you want to, people will continue to complain until they feel that they got what they paid for.

iGingerBeardMan
03-22-2016, 06:45 AM
If they gave it a short respawn timer, people would still be able to cycle instances with other players.

iGingerBeardMan
03-22-2016, 06:50 AM
You people act like asking for a some solo player advancement is somehow asking for groups to not be viable anymore or something. I guess you've never played a game while watching tv or listening to music, been prone to frequent afks for one reason or another or the multitude of other reasons people might need/want to play solo for a bit. Believe it or not there are times that people don't want to be stuck using voip and there are a lot of people that don't like grouping with randoms but want to play while waiting for friends to log in.

I don't see why the option to play solo and advance at at least 40% of the pace that a group of players would is such a bad thing. Solo options were promised via multiple channels and when they removed the reward from hard modes they pretty much removed solo. Right now people, especially pve centric people, are basically expected to hit 30 and start doing challenge modes in blues with some purples, there is no interim mode anymore. For what it's worth it was also stated through multiple channels that the DZ wasn't going to be required content. All of these promises were made in order to sell the game, they should be kept. You guys can white knight all you want to, people will continue to complain until they feel that they got what they paid for.

Challenge mode again? Challenge mode is party of 4 recommended. Why do you feel the need to be able to solo something meant to be difficult for multiple people. A solo challenge mode would be hard mode. Why do you need the same gear that people need to survive challenge mode or PVP. You can call it white knighting to troll your way to victory all you want, but in the end it's all about perspective. You are complaining about a feature meant for coop replay value as if it is some hindrance to solo play when all you are really doing is griping that there is coop play available with gear that is meant to make challenge mode possible for those wanting to play coop and PVP. They aren't taking away solo play just because they didn't dumb down multiplayer/coop play to be so easy you could solo it.

Synvul
03-22-2016, 06:58 AM
But that is your choice. You are choosing to play solo in the DZ. You are asking for them to remove the danger of PVP in a part of the game that is meant to encourage multiplayer and PVP. It is solo capable. Just because you choose not to play it doesn't make it a non-solo game. Also, if you read my statement, my inquiry was to those that are complaining about non-DZ solo content. But since you decided to say something, I will ask another question, why do you feel the need to solo in the DZ? You are not interested in PVP, but there is little to do in the DZ content wise that you can't do out in the non-DZ zone as a solo player except explore a different looking area and kill some of the higher level mobs. However, if you are playing solo what is it that you are looking to get out of the DZ? The solo content is basically playing through the story. This is something I don't understand. You want people not in your party to revive you in the DZ... that is not a solo player feature; that is a multiplayer feature even if you are playing by yourself you are still cooperating with others at that point or at the very least accepting their help even if you aren't wanting to be a part of a team effort. You do know it is possible to play with a group of people without communicating, albeit a bit dysfunctional, right? I'm not sure what you are looking to get out of this. It sounds like you want to be a part of multiplayer without the social aspects of the game or you simply want the difficulty of the mobs in the DZ without any multiplayer. All I can say is, I want all of that open world space you solo players have to turn into PVP battles for territory control as it seemed like it would be from their original debut of the game, but I'm not trying to force them to change all of that so why are you trying to ruin the portion of the game set aside for us? Just because we can play the solo playable non-pvp parts, doesn't mean we want to. When the shoe is on the other foot I'm sure it doesn't sound as reasonable, right?

I understand what you are saying. I enjoy the challenge of the DZ. I don't have friends to play with. I am very much one that seems to not work well with most and that is my fault for having the standards I do. Sort of like the exploit that is causing the Named NPCs to be permakilled. I was disgusted with people bragging about their PC in the discord channel I was in so I left the channel. I don't want to play solo but have to accept that I don't seem to make friends easily because of who I am. Since my only choice is solo then I do and the challenge of being in firefights with enemies and not hitting friendlies or get in their way is hard. I saw plenty of rogues at times and other times rarely seen any. The problem I see now with the changes is that people who try and get in front of you while firing is going to be even greater. I already have had to deal with that multiple times. I accept that the DZ needs to be dangerous but the changes that are happening makes it much more dangerous to be solo. I expect that it will take time. I am worried that I won't be playing much while waiting for changes. I would probably never go in the DZ if I ran into other players while roaming the city outside the DZ. I just got bored being the only one on the streets so went to the DZ even if stressful at times.

Hope I explained well enough but just stating that I don't want them to take the PvP out of the DZ. I accept it and understand it. I did go rogue by accident and I have run from rogues as well as hunt them. As I tried to say in this though is that I am more worried about the people who try and cause others to go rogue more than people wanting to be rogue. Of course now that ammo, medkits, and grenades drop then maybe they won't be doing that. I will wait and see. I am also fine with sticking mainly to DZ 1 and 2 as a solo player but I do have to go in there to pick up division tech if I want to craft some of the blueprints that I have from there.

iGingerBeardMan
03-22-2016, 06:59 AM
The real issue here is that the solo players are treating this like it is meant to be a solo player MMO.... how that even makes sense to play an MMO solo and not want to interact with anyone except to see them running around doing the same thing as you are still gets me. That being said, the game was advertised as an RPG with Multiplayer elements. If you don't like multiplayer and you played through the RPG, the only problem I see here is that you finished the game because you binged on it and now you have to wait for more story to come out. They didn't deny you anything so I don't get it. So now it's not okay to include coop difficulties because it then apparently denies content to solo players. Logic is not people's strong suit.

The_Kog
03-22-2016, 07:04 AM
Challenge mode again? Challenge mode is party of 4 recommended. Why do you feel the need to be able to solo something meant to be difficult for multiple people. A solo challenge mode would be hard mode. Why do you need the same gear that people need to survive challenge mode or PVP. You can call it white knighting to troll your way to victory all you want, but in the end it's all about perspective. You are complaining about a feature meant for coop replay value as if it is some hindrance to solo play when all you are really doing is griping that there is coop play available with gear that is meant to make challenge mode possible for those wanting to play coop and PVP. They aren't taking away solo play just because they didn't dumb down multiplayer/coop play to be so easy you could solo it.

Who's asking to solo challenge modes? For the record that's already a thing if you're fully geared and want a challenge anyway. All I'm asking is for a solo reward for hard modes so that there is something to do solo while waiting for friends to log in or any of the other reasons in my post that you didn't read. I'm not asking for them to do anything to multiplayer. Go ahead and keep going full ****** on reading comprehension, it suits you.

Laguna2k9
03-22-2016, 07:05 AM

You gets it, totally agree. Especially on the INTERIM part. Challenge mode in blues, NPCs will be cheering. They should have not touched the damn named mobs unless they are offering something else. As for PVP it has its own problems not the named mobs.

iGingerBeardMan
03-22-2016, 07:12 AM
I understand what you are saying. I enjoy the challenge of the DZ. I don't have friends to play with. I am very much one that seems to not work well with most and that is my fault for having the standards I do. Sort of like the exploit that is causing the Named NPCs to be permakilled. I was disgusted with people bragging about their PC in the discord channel I was in so I left the channel. I don't want to play solo but have to accept that I don't seem to make friends easily because of who I am. Since my only choice is solo then I do and the challenge of being in firefights with enemies and not hitting friendlies or get in their way is hard. I saw plenty of rogues at times and other times rarely seen any. The problem I see now with the changes is that people who try and get in front of you while firing is going to be even greater. I already have had to deal with that multiple times. I accept that the DZ needs to be dangerous but the changes that are happening makes it much more dangerous to be solo. I expect that it will take time. I am worried that I won't be playing much while waiting for changes. I would probably never go in the DZ if I ran into other players while roaming the city outside the DZ. I just got bored being the only one on the streets so went to the DZ even if stressful at times.

Hope I explained well enough but just stating that I don't want them to take the PvP out of the DZ. I accept it and understand it. I did go rogue by accident and I have run from rogues as well as hunt them. As I tried to say in this though is that I am more worried about the people who try and cause others to go rogue more than people wanting to be rogue. Of course now that ammo, medkits, and grenades drop then maybe they won't be doing that. I will wait and see. I am also fine with sticking mainly to DZ 1 and 2 as a solo player but I do have to go in there to pick up division tech if I want to craft some of the blueprints that I have from there.

That is a reasonable concern. I'm not being down on anyone for wanting more solo play. It's just that the requests I'm hearing are very narrow minded because they focus entirely on improving solo play even at the expense of multiplayer and seem to expect the features meant to be difficult for coops to be solo capable. The tactic of purposefully trying to make someone go rogue is out of hand. It does nothing for the game other than provide a grieving tactic for someone who otherwise isn't up to the challenge of surviving a manhunt. That being said, I think the changes in experience gains and losses will actually reduce this problem as people will be more willing to outright go rogue because they are no longer concerned about the experience losses from dying as a rogue. You are right that it will probably make the DZ more dangerous in that people will be more willing to kill other players. That however is supposed to be one of the primary challenges of the DZ, the threat of other players. I urge you to continue to join random groups and find people you can work with. There are many players out there that don't even use microphones, but work together to kill PVE in the dark zone and there are plenty of different personalities out there and I'm sure you will find people to group with that fit your play style eventually so don't give up. I feel that socializing should really be a part multiplayer games. People accepting others' differences and finding ways to work together is important in all aspects of life, even gaming.

Darkdayz_bui
03-22-2016, 07:21 AM
FFS its a simple fix.
Why are people farming this NPC? because they nerfed Phoenix credits.
Instead of nerfing the NPC bosses to the point where they wont ever respawn LOL....
Just restore the Phoenix credits in the DZ to what it was 5-15 credits. and just jack up the BP prices.

PROBLEM Fracken fixed. Solo's have there NPC's/ PVP's have there credits back, developers by themselves some time before the pvp's catch the gear limit.

lmaogg
03-22-2016, 07:33 AM

Because DZ issues should had been well tested before releasing? They are Ubisoft, they have the manpower. And removing npc from the world totally after the first kill, might as well remove the entire manhattan map and only let us click tele to a selected few places with the current state of endgame, like DZ's entrance, BoO. The rest of the map is totally useless once you cleared it. Save us some storage space on our gig.

lmaogg
03-22-2016, 07:35 AM

wat, you need 3 years to think of making enemies respawn in an "mmorpg" ? Maybe WoW should remove all mobs from lower level zones as well.

iGingerBeardMan
03-22-2016, 07:41 AM
I r gud reder. You went from discussing solo options and advancement to griping about what you would have to wear in challenge mode, so maybe you should step back and look at your structuring before complaining about comprehension.

There are phoenix credit rewards daily for hard modes as well as any boss in any mission. Daily hard modes are restricted to once a day because it's easy to take a party and just stomp them out in minutes. I think some clarification might be needed on open world bosses because we don't know if they are counting encounters as open world bosses. Hard mode level 30+ bosses drop high-end gear at higher level missions. The removal of exploited respawning bosses is the only thing that will hinder solo advancement and that can hardly be considered interim content. Nothing is forcing you to play in the DZ; there are simply items available in the DZ that aren't available outside of it. This doesn't hinder your game play it just doesn't give you some of the high end items. There is also trading that is planned in a future release that will eliminate any need to ever go into the DZ so you can hold off on your little care bear stare.

xl0stx
03-22-2016, 08:00 AM
When will Hazmat Set be fix!?

Derity
03-22-2016, 08:19 AM

You mean suck it to people who didn't get the chance to exploit bullet king, who are going to have to farm for many more hours to achieve the same amount of phoenix credits. lol.

songeurique
03-22-2016, 08:22 AM
I r gud reder. There is also trading that is planned in a future release that will eliminate any need to ever go into the DZ so you can hold off on your little care bear stare.

You are obviously not good enough at reading to have read the bit in the one year plan where it said trading will be restricted to people in the same party who played in the same session , so how exactly will trading make it so players don't ever need to go into the DZ?

Back on topic - I have no issue with all the goodies that DZ/pvp players got but the devs seriously need to add more pve content , right now we have a huge beautiful pve map that has absolutely no purpose once you level up to 30 (even less purpose now the named npcs have gone for good once killed), the pve map needs to scale up to 30 same as the DZ does once players hit 30 with options for pve players to play pve for decent high end gear , if not then within a couple of months this game will be a ghost town and not worth the cost of keeping the servers open beyond the 'one year plan' which will be a real shame , players are here arguing with each other when really we all want the same thing , for the game to be a success but ignoring the whole pve crowd is not the way to success .

Derity
03-22-2016, 08:32 AM
I agree that this game is in dire need of more solo content.

- Solo DZ Matchmaking (Solo players should be paired with other solo players, groups should be paired witht groups)
- Solo Challenge mode - should be balanced to be extremely hard

When my friends are not online, there is little reason to play The Division. Why farm the Dark Zone, when I can farm it 4x faster with a group?

I'm sorry but The Division developers failed when they decided to use Destiny as a reference point rather than good games like Diablo. gg

Furling156
03-22-2016, 08:33 AM
Where is the anti-cheat? :o

Megaton A
03-22-2016, 08:35 AM
Looks like this game is a dud for me as a solo player. Nothing to do in the map, and the DZ is being balanced to give more reward and less penalty for rogues (aka 12 year olds who want to "troll" people by getting 4 friends together and killing solo players on sight for "lolz"). Call me "salty" or a "care bear" or whatever dumb phrase you want to repeat because you saw it online and never had one original thought, whatever.

Ah well, back to Fallout or one of the many other games I have. Have fun, griefers and trolls... looks like this game was made for you. *SIGH* Ubisoft.....

mid191
03-22-2016, 08:41 AM
Dz funds are completely useless. Dz items require division tech to craft and the ones you buy have a power level of 30.

x_cynder_x
03-22-2016, 08:44 AM

THIS is stupid.....make it a 1-2 hour cool-down re-spawn instead of one off....

O_Ril
03-22-2016, 08:44 AM

It was confusing?

Thank you!

Wow, I surely didn't expect that. This is impressively fast response for players complaints. Can't wait to check these changes.

ShinraiBFD
03-22-2016, 08:56 AM

To my knowledge these named bosses have a chance to drop a specific item each. If that is the case then removing the ability for them to respawn basically makes those items non-existant. There was ONE specific mob being farmed. Simply fix, move his spawn point further away. And fix it so players who had killed the entire pack during leveling up can farm those NPCs.

I specifically killed most of the world bosses after clearing the zone while wandering around. Which caused me at 30 not to be able to even have a chance at their level 30 loot table.

Now if the items they drop are available from the DZ then that's another case. But as far as I can tell they are not available from the DZ.

O_Ril
03-22-2016, 08:57 AM
Rogues everywhere after this patch....every little kid will be guns blazing in the DZ.
Goodbye solo players.

That's called PvP. Finally DZ won't be just a farming zone but actual pvp zone. You don't wanna fight other players, don't go to pvp zone. They made changes a lot of people asked for. I'm sorry, but you are in minority in this one.

O_Ril
03-22-2016, 09:02 AM

Please, undo this. Make them patrol the whole map, make the respawn time 24 hrs for example, I dunno. But dont remove them at all, otherwise there won't be any point in exploring the map after the endgame.

O_Ril
03-22-2016, 09:04 AM

what's with the tech wing?

O_Ril
03-22-2016, 09:09 AM
Sorry but you are very wrong. And I don't even understand where you got the idea that this game was about PvP, when there is almost no PvP involved. Even the DZ is mainly about PvE with the possibility of PvP happening. PvP is certainly not the center of this game.

I second it

MarkCryeSiege
03-22-2016, 09:17 AM
I'm really disappointed to see nothing about changing how you can see a red skull "rogue" through entire buildings sometimes and even just through cover. I get the whole, make sure everyone knows you're rogue, but that should not hinder your ability to fight. A huge aspect to combat is the element of surprise, and marking a rogue agent with a red skull seen even when the actual agent is invisible makes absolutely no sense.

A few much more efficient ways to do this would be to....

A. Temporarily change the player's clothes to a "rogue" outfit, and completely remove the over head tag on rogue players
B. Simply require line of sight on a rogue player to see who they really are
C. Only make the player's ID tag visible if pulse is used.

I'm not saying to remove the minimap marker to direct players towards rogues, just don't put a big red X over them, it completely defeats any chance of an ambush and makes it impossible to flank because they can constantly see you.

The other grossly unmentioned issue is the ease of becoming rogue. It should not be possible to turn rogue without actually killing them. There also needs to be a way to allow the victim to forgive his/her killer.

mmhorda
03-22-2016, 09:17 AM
what's with the tech wing?

I cannot upgrade it fully.
9/10 upgrades and only 160 supplies left when i need 400 to upgrade the last one.

MarkCryeSiege
03-22-2016, 09:20 AM
By line of sight I mean you need to actually center your screen on the player and look at them. Not just, oh well the tip of their body is out of cover, and my screen picked it up so hey thanks red bar and skull for marking what would otherwise have been an unnoticeable bit of them.

SupaFly-
03-22-2016, 09:24 AM
Challenge mode (of which there is only one mission a day?)

That's strange I could swear I have played Challenging mode all day yesterday, the Daily Challenging mode gives an extra 20 PC and HE Materials, but you can replay Challenging mode till your eyes bleed, there are at least 2 Missions having this mode at any time for replay. the Russian Consulate, Lexington Event Center..
Each rewarding you 30 PC in addition to a HE completion item and rarely a final boss HE drop item, which now should be more frequent..

vieroz
03-22-2016, 09:27 AM

People get this wrong. Its not like they wont respawn forever, the respawn time doesnt change if you killed a whole pack of them.
They will respawn after some period of time. The only thing that changed is the way you kill ONLY the named NPC in the pack.

Explanation: If you kill named NPC without killing the guards, and you purposely die by the guards just after that, the named NPC will immediately respawn.
And because the named NPC will always respawn, hence you can farm credits every 1-2 minutes. Its fixed to prevent this exploit.

And it was a good way of exploit, too bad they fixed it.

TidgeyPudds
03-22-2016, 09:40 AM
Sounds really good. Glad to see theres alot of attention going into the game in such a sort space of time. Brilliant Ubisoft keep it up!

I'd like to see a matchmaking option for challenging where you can choose (Only players with microphones)

People who are complaining, you can see they have made alot of effort to fix the major problems. Be patient.

Denisimo7
03-22-2016, 09:43 AM

The game was announced 3 years ago and now they need more time to solve basic issues?? Are you kidding me??

Bullet King was a positive alternative to broken DZ, a DZ that will take another 6 month to fix. A DZ so broken, that even in DZ 06 i got a GREEN lute drop from a big boss.

Bullet King was a gold mine. I got better lute/gear/weapons/ even when i crafted gear from Yellow Blue Prints. I have BETTER Purple gear and guns from Bullet King then anything i could find in DZ or from crafting using Gold/Yellow Blue prints.

The game itself is fun when to comes to killing enemies BUT, its broken in so many ways. 3 years in the making and my dogs **** smells better then this game.

For those of you that are too young to remember here is a short list of games that required no patching of any kind and were almost perfect;
Doom - 1993
Super Mario Bros - 1985
Sonic The Hedgehog - 1991
Etc etc.

And many more games that were developed in the 1980s and 1990s. Games that had no need for weekly patches for 3 years. Why? Because developers weren't greedy and were smarter.

The Division was 3 years in the making and it still has issues; randomly falling to the bottom of the map by just walking down the street.

Point is; games USED to be BETTER. There was no need for constant bug fixing and patches. I could build a house with my two hands with in 3 years that will last longer then this broken game, and this game was developed by a dozen people. Now days, a dozen illegals can build a house with in 6 month that will last longer then this game with less issues.

CHAMPDOGZ
03-22-2016, 09:44 AM
some very good changes but still no fix on the smart cover heal back bug players take no damage in the darkzone if done correctly. also you should not take named bosses out of the open pve world makes no sense leaves nothing to do out there should have put a long timer. good encouragement on the darkzone fixes but most of the complaints were better loot from higher level adds/bosses, darkzone key chests, division tech and complaints about losing to much darkzone xp from npc's are all addressed very good.gaining xp from rouge should have been in place from day one. killing rouge xp was fine as it was, however i dont think you should award xp from going rouge because the chance to loot some good gear off a player or players should be reward enough but over all good fixes, quick response cant complain much. also for the future can the healing signature skill get some love its just under par with the other signature skills

Tam....
03-22-2016, 09:49 AM
It's funny how some people complain about a patch that doesnt concern they're own interest. I mean the DZ wasn't the same compare to the one that we had in the 1st beta. I remember that it was impossible to go alone in the DZ due to the high chance of fighting a rogue player and that's ok. Now the game is so boring outside the PVE that the only thing that i wan't is shoot people in the DZ with my friend for no legit reason. Maybe some of you will hate and say that i'm one those people that can ruin their experience, but this is a reality and a function that was implemented inside the game.

For those Named NPC I have to agree that a timer or random spawn point could have resolve the problem for the exploit of PC. Still ubisoft have release a patch to a feature that was broken and not what was promess before the game release and they fix that (hope so ). For all those complaning about some of the glitches... well it is not game breaking for most of you and you'll have to be patient for the next patch. Their first major update for the 1 years of the division is coming in a couple of week so let's just hope that some of your concern will be heard and fixe

Jackal-1810
03-22-2016, 09:51 AM
Are you seriously comparing some basic side scrolling games and a simple shooter to The Division?
Do you honestly hope to be taken seriously with anything else you've written?

I didn't realize The Division was just as simple as Super Mario, or is Super Mario just as complex as the Division, which is it?

CHAMPDOGZ
03-22-2016, 09:53 AM
Denisimo7 Did you forget no youtube streaming or anything for people to see or hear about the exploits back then if these exploits were not on youtube or a stream would you have found them ? no, and alot of people wouldn't have either its a different gaming world now

Fragnerd1
03-22-2016, 09:56 AM
Awesome update. time to finally kill scrubs and steal all their loot at extractions without toooooo much penalty... ;) and thank god the named bosses got nuked. if they respawn... people will find a way to exploit them. worse case scenario a time... once every 24 hours they spawn for you. that would be acceptable. but I'm glad... now the dz population should boost back up with everyone not being able to farm bulletking all day. thankkkkk you!

wimpy1978
03-22-2016, 09:56 AM
The game was announced 3 years ago and now they need more time to solve basic issues?? Are you kidding me??
rant rant rant comparing 2d games rant rant build better house bollocks rant rant

You are comparing old school 2d side scrollers to a hybrid third person mmo/rpg? Wow... just. Go back to your SNES system and stop playing The Division if all you care about is "perfect" games.

Not that any of the games you listed had exploits within then as well.. No sir, none which are exploited during speed runs... Nope, nothing at all.

A games company can't develop a game in three years and expect to iterate all player interactions. They had no idea someone would exploit the bullet king, and noone started doing it until post release. So they are fixing the issue.

I'd rather a company that fixes "basic issues" than abandons its player base immediately.

Again, don't like the notes or fixes for what you perceive as basic issues, feel free to not log in again.

xGOTBEEEEEEFx
03-22-2016, 09:59 AM
I have been looking forward to this game for years. It is the only Ubisoft game I have bought in a long time because I thought it was refreshing. When I first played the game, I was blown away by the world that they had built and the attention to detail.
I played for a few days and went through all the missions, gladly picking up GREEN loot, followed by BLUE loot and then PURPLE loot. I finished the game and now I am doing the challenge missions, and I am still getting PURPLE loot. I have roamed the DZ and I am still getting PURPLE loot. Where is the GOLD loot at?

What I am disappointed at is, there seems to be no end game. I have finished the missions, I am doing the daily challenges and I am getting bored in the DZ. What else is there to do in the game now?
Basically Ubisoft, people are going to get sick of roaming around the challenge missions and DZ very quickly. There needs to be something else. Surely, a major games company like yourself could of made plans for more of an end game?! What is going on at your company?! You have some of the world's major talent at your studio and this is all you come up with...REALLY?

I am sad because I bought a season pass for this game, and although it will please me while I am burning through the new content. I know in the back of my mind I will be disappointed again once that is finished, because I will be back with roaming the DZ aimlessly, begging for another BULLETKING glitch or doing daily challenge missions, while picking up PURPLE loot!

In the most respectful way possible, please sort your sh*t out guys, you are better than this!

Tam....
03-22-2016, 10:01 AM

Bullet King was a positive alternative to broken DZ, a DZ that will take another 6 month to fix. A DZ so broken, that even in DZ 06 i got a GREEN lute drop from a big boss.

Bullet King was a gold mine. I got better lute/gear/weapons/ even when i crafted gear from Yellow Blue Prints. I have BETTER Purple gear and guns from Bullet King then anything i could find in DZ or from crafting using Gold/Yellow Blue prints.

The game itself is fun when to comes to killing enemies BUT, its broken in so many ways. 3 years in the making and my dogs **** smells better then this game.

For those of you that are too young to remember here is a short list of games that required no patching of any kind and were almost perfect;
Doom - 1993
Super Mario Bros - 1985
Sonic The Hedgehog - 1991
Etc etc.

And many more games that were developed in the 1980s and 1990s. Games that had no need for weekly patches for 3 years. Why? Because developers weren't greedy and were smarter.

The Division was 3 years in the making and it still has issues; randomly falling to the bottom of the map by just walking down the street.

Point is; games USED to be BETTER. There was no need for constant bug fixing and patches. I could build a house with my two hands with in 3 years that will last longer then this broken game, and this game was developed by a dozen people. Now days, a dozen illegals can build a house with in 6 month that will last longer then this game with less issues.

Feeling better ? I got to say that I understand your point here. However, understand this: technology has evolve which need more knowledge and understanding, but the main thing that did change to is the player base. The player base now is very VERY VERY CASUAL. Most of the game that are made now are for a big audiences that dont have alot of experience in gaming or don't ever wan't to bother with hard mechanic. They wan't to please everyone on any level and any console. Because of those kind of thing the gaming industry change and we can't do **** for it cause the casual player is so big now that your voice won't be heard. Call of duty is the most casual game ever made, everyone is saying **** about this game and say that its a piece of crap. You know what ? That game sell millions and millions of copy worldwide. That's what company want now: Million and million of copy worldwide. Don't get me wrong tough, it's not whole gaming industry that is like that, but company that are behind AAA games will always roll this way until the player base change again.

Baltarin
03-22-2016, 10:05 AM
Thank you. I appreciate this update. The game is great.

DarkFalzKnight
03-22-2016, 10:10 AM
how about this after you hit lv30 the pve world would refresh every 24 hours all missions,side missions,encounters and named bosses open back up again so this way players can do some thing every day if they dont wanna do the dark zone

DesertDog1178
03-22-2016, 10:12 AM
when you changed the phoenix credits from 10 to 1-3 you have not had any problems ! do not take us for fools
So true

Denisimo7
03-22-2016, 10:15 AM
And lets not forget shotguns. Enemy shotguns deal way more damage across the map then our best shot guns from point blank. The stupidity of developers does not amuse anyone, yet these developers have a job and a salary to make stupid decisions.

The gear and weapons you get from purchasing Gold Edition, is useless after 5th level.

NPC have unlimited grenades? Nice!

100k health is worthless unless you have 5k Armor even with 5k health. Yeah, that 100k health means nothing when you are faced with 32lvl NPC. One shot gun to the face, lights out and good night.

Even a rocket scientist cant decipher the math behind DPS. Ive watched so many videos trying to explain the DPS, health XP etc, and it still boggles my mind because no one has an efin clue how the math works.

My only explanation for such stupidity; is developers were high on LSD and many other illicit drugs while developing this game. Ive experimented with____, ____, ____ when i was younger, and this is the only explanation i have that makes sense.

Arokhantos
03-22-2016, 10:17 AM
Everyone already exploited phoenix credits its meaningless except for late comers which as usual gets kicked down hard for being late to the party, i know They would fix it instantly if they could but come on keep this in mind plz.

Sa1ras
03-22-2016, 10:19 AM
And lets not forget shotguns. Enemy shotguns deal way more damage across the map then our best shot guns from point blank. The stupidity of developers does not amuse anyone, yet these developers have a job and a salary to make stupid decisions.

The gear and weapons you get from purchasing Gold Edition, is useless after 5th level.

NPC have unlimited grenades? Nice!

100k health is worthless unless you have 5k Armor even with 5k health. Yeah, that 100k health means nothing when you are faced with 32lvl NPC. One shot gun to the face, lights out and good night.

Even a rocket scientist cant decipher the math behind DPS. Ive watched so many videos trying to explain the DPS, health XP etc, and it still boggles my mind because no one has an efin clue how the math works.

My only explanation for such stupidity; is developers were high on LSD and many other illicit drugs while developing this game. Ive experimented with____, ____, ____ when i was younger, and this is the only explanation i have that makes sense.

this.

lappis82
03-22-2016, 10:21 AM
Nice patch! but you guys have any info on the Rehabilitated talent? feels kind of broken that it heal you forever can even go into safehouse and out again thoug it ends when going into the checkpoints. i would guess it should only heal during any of the effects (flashbang,gas, fire etc) i hope there will be a fix for this becouse it is kind of op as it is now.

johnyardley91
03-22-2016, 10:25 AM
So u decide to do these changes after people like myself spending over 100 PheonixCredits then it says your stats with increase then they dont? Are we going to get some PheonixCredits back cause the bug was a joke and u play for pheonixcredits cause thats how u purchase legandary gear/ guns and this is the second time in a month its been down now due to you fixing more bugs!

Madcat_sean
03-22-2016, 10:27 AM

^^^ This x1000!!!

I have spent over 30 minuets just crafting mats to make crap... when you have like 1,300 green and blue mats.... it takes so long to get them all to high end mats....

Sa1ras
03-22-2016, 10:29 AM
So u decide to do these changes after people like myself spending over 100 PheonixCredits then it says your stats with increase then they dont? Are we going to get some PheonixCredits back cause the bug was a joke and u play for pheonixcredits cause thats how u purchase legandary gear/ guns and this is the second time in a month its been down now due to you fixing more bugs!

what u mean? get some PC because of...:confused:

chepiok
03-22-2016, 10:31 AM
That means that 1.0.2 does not fix the tech wing / paul rhodes issue ?

Nexus 0S
03-22-2016, 10:34 AM
A little upset that the phoenix credits change isn't being applied this patch... But other than that these changes look pretty good. Finally I actually want to open those dark zone chests that require keys!

lappis82
03-22-2016, 10:36 AM
So with that fix to named npc,s in the open world it will now be rly empty? sure i understand its is rly broken when they respawn in a fixed location etc but is there any random named npc,s spawning from time to time in the open world? would be nice if there was some random spawns when you explore / searching for phones etc. some random events etc would be nice to, quite a huge part of the game that kind of gets realy pointless as soon as you turn 30. or like a timed respawn for all of the named ones in the open world like once per week or something?

And the rogue/none rogue changes i hope they are enoug that some people actualy go rogue some times =P think ive seen 2 groups since i turned 30 after 3 days of the release that havent gone rougue by misstake. almost noone goes rogue but then again you can tweek your char to be virtualy invincible against other players etc. atm its just to darn expensive to even think of going rogue for fun. sure it should be some thought behind going rogue but as it is now its kind of "HELL NO"

johnyardley91
03-22-2016, 10:38 AM
To get pc u have to farm bosses or do challenge mode there not a problem and a boss was 3-4 max pc. I have 185pc left but wasting 140 on somthing that never upped my stats when it said it would is a joke, 140 is alot of gaming game time. Everyone whos been in this position should get a little something back or we should all due to it being down twice to bugs and fixing this all should of been done on the first maintenance should it not?

johnyardley91
03-22-2016, 10:40 AM
Totally agree. lvl 30 opening chests and getting greens or blues is so pointless.

xGOTBEEEEEEFx
03-22-2016, 10:42 AM
A little upset that the phoenix credits change isn't being applied this patch... But other than that these changes look pretty good. Finally I actually want to open those dark zone chests that require keys!

Why? You will only get a PURPLE item.

lappis82
03-22-2016, 10:45 AM
Why? You will only get a PURPLE item.

No the chests that require keys will have a chanse to dropp High ends after the patch

"Keys chests now have a chance to drop High-End (Gold) items"

RoyalColor
03-22-2016, 10:46 AM
Thank you for the update.

But what the game needs is engaging content. The stuff we have now is just blant and it doesn't matter if you play alone or as a team.

So, let's assume they will listen to us and make named mobs respawn after a certain time. It won't change anything. How long will it take for us to get bored with farming same NPCs over and over again? A week? Two?

IMO It's such a waste that they created such a great looking setting, but the things to do are so generic and uninteresting that it breaks the immersion. Hell, my friends start to exchange cooking recipes when doing their runs.

They have to come up with something to fill up the world in order to encourage people to explore and get better loot. And I really hope the incursions won't be just another generic type of repetitive daily/weekly chores to get crafting stuff.

B0ulii
03-22-2016, 10:48 AM
That means that 1.0.2 does not fix the tech wing / paul rhodes issue ?

Is that bugged then? Seeing there is no issue with it.
I have all my wings at 100% upgrades and haven't found a single issue with it.

iAmNumberSevern
03-22-2016, 10:48 AM
how i wish Ubisoft will COMPENSATE players who didn't get the chance to farm BULLET KING :nonchalance:

BlkBugHunter357
03-22-2016, 10:53 AM

Grief zone? I have done 90% of my time in the dz solo and only been killed a few times, every one is crying about dz it's not so scary as people make out.

WarioPT
03-22-2016, 10:54 AM
Open world is story mode, it makes sense that important to story NPC's evolve with players actions.

CV_Kraven
03-22-2016, 10:55 AM
I agree with the others that PvE should be a perfectly viable alternative to PvP in terms of progression and gear. I love to PvP and plan on being in the darkzone often. However, I also feel that players that prever PvE should also have the opportunity to do so. Nobody should be forced to do anything in a game that plans to be open world with both PvE and PvP elements. Please add the world bosses to a respawn timer in PvE side. There's absolutely zero sense in removing them completely.

P.S. Loving the game. Please use a scalpel next time instead of a hammer to fix things.

Snoogens21
03-22-2016, 10:57 AM
I was about to buy the season pass until i saw these patch notes which seem to be taking the game in a direction that is contrary to what i like (more griefer friendly PVP, less solo PVE content etc.). So yeah, thanks for saving me some money Ubi.

imSmithy
03-22-2016, 11:01 AM
Thank you for the update.

But what the game needs is engaging content. The stuff we have now is just blant and it doesn't matter if you play alone or as a team.

So, let's assume they will listen to us and make named mobs respawn after a certain time. It won't change anything. How long will it take for us to get bored with farming same NPCs over and over again? A week? Two?

IMO It's such a waste that they created such a great looking setting, but the things to do are so generic and uninteresting that it breaks the immersion. Hell, my friends start to exchange cooking recipes when doing their runs.

They have to come up with something to fill up the world in order to encourage people to explore and get better loot. And I really hope the incursions won't be just another generic type of repetitive daily/weekly chores to get crafting stuff.

This +1000000 , they went to the trouble of making a really excellent gorgeous pve area that is basically pointless after you level out of each district , they really need to scale mobs up to lvl 30+ once the player hits 30 and add pve missions to the pve area that give out half decent high end gear (and before any pvp guys leap in no I'm not saying pve high end drops should be as good as DZ pvp drops but they should be close).

DocCid808
03-22-2016, 11:03 AM
I've had a glitch all week where I log in and am missing armor and weapons I have equipped and in my inventory. It usually lasts a few hours, anyone else experiencing this problem?

Moofissa
03-22-2016, 11:08 AM
Can you guys fix the ECHOs that don't allow you to collect the data? I've come across at least one so far! The "Know No Fear" achievement is hard to track as well. I swear I've done all the missions at least twice already at level 30 on hard and still the trophy won't pop on PS4. Is this glitched anyone? It would be nice if you could see which missions you've already completed on the hard difficulty.. that is all. Thank you!

King_Kenoy
03-22-2016, 11:23 AM
So glad I took some time last night to farm BulletKing hehe. I knew they would patch that ASAP!

Whilst farming him for a while was fun, it was painfully boring, I'm kinda glad I'll be forced to head into the DZ now. Talking of the DZ, I've never had any problems with it at all, being able to matchmake into it all but guarantees safe passage, great xp gains and lots of purple items!

I think Massive and Ubi are doing an excellent job thus far, give them some slack. Do we really want become another of those embittered, thankless and damaging communities that slowly destroys the integrity of the game purely because we didn't have the patience to let it grow and develop?

Think about it.

Cheers,

K

Fragnerd1
03-22-2016, 11:26 AM
Nice patch! but you guys have any info on the Rehabilitated talent? feels kind of broken that it heal you forever can even go into safehouse and out again thoug it ends when going into the checkpoints. i would guess it should only heal during any of the effects (flashbang,gas, fire etc) i hope there will be a fix for this becouse it is kind of op as it is now.

hush. Lol. nah I'm jp. it needs fixed ..... but for now let me enjoy. thanks. Lol. not like it really makes that big of a difference tbh though. only after a battle ..

spaceme17
03-22-2016, 11:41 AM
So when will the enemies in the Daily Challenge missions be patched to not be massive bullet sponges? Seriously, having to dump 5 to 10 full mags of a high end weapon into a single enemy, they do not stagger, and I can only take maybe 3 or 4 hits is not fun at all. Bullet sponge x tons of enemies does not equal fun.

Also, when the hell will the Shotgun Runner enemies be toned down? They are beyond awful.

Sa1ras
03-22-2016, 11:43 AM
So when will the enemies in the Daily Challenge missions be patched to not be massive bullet sponges? Seriously, having to dump 5 to 10 full mags of a high end weapon into a single enemy, they do not stagger, and I can only take maybe 3 or 4 hits is not fun at all. Bullet sponge x tons of enemies does not equal fun.

Also, when the hell will the Shotgun Runner enemies be toned down? They are beyond awful.

shotguners is ok.... just kill them before they come too close.. stun them...

ulttimatum
03-22-2016, 11:47 AM
how i wish Ubisoft will COMPENSATE players who didn't get the chance to farm BULLET KING :nonchalance:

They will ignore us, as it happened with the high end items farmed the first 3-4 days of the game release.

Capn Spoilers
03-22-2016, 11:47 AM
You know what would be amazing if Ubisoft managed to find Paul Rhodes and get him back to work in my tech wing instead of him being off who knows where

songeurique
03-22-2016, 11:49 AM
shotguners is ok.... just kill them before they come too close.. stun them...

Stun lock is being removed from turrets soooooooooo better be good with dem nades ....

Yasurr
03-22-2016, 11:51 AM
great patch, anyone knows when the servers will be up again?

Stonii
03-22-2016, 11:52 AM
They will ignore us, as it happened with the high end items farmed the first 3-4 days of the game release.

so why u didnt farm bulletking? lazy? ur fail..

songeurique
03-22-2016, 11:52 AM
great patch, anyone knows when the servers will be up again?

Probably any time now according to the patch notes

songeurique
03-22-2016, 11:53 AM
Probably any time now according to the patch notes

EDIT , friends online right now so server must be up

Yasurr
03-22-2016, 11:54 AM
thank you very much

Sa1ras
03-22-2016, 11:55 AM
Stun lock is being removed from turrets soooooooooo better be good with dem nades ....

we still have granades... if they nerf HP and DMG of NPC there will be no challenge anymore..:nonchalance:

Core.TG
03-22-2016, 11:58 AM

It was their mistake, people capitalized on it. Had they done proper testing of their game, the issue might not have happened. They can't reset the players or gear dropped because of their oversight, and they can't remove the phoenix/materials gotten from Bullet King either as again, this was their oversight.

BK was known to most 5 or so days ago, if you did not capitalize on their mistake, then you can take the moral high ground but if you demand compensation, you can't take the moral high ground either. Asking for handouts is prolly worse than taking the initiative.

mastuhmind
03-22-2016, 11:58 AM
dude, good **** ubisoft.. you guys listened to pretty much all of the problems. Nice freaking job and great job putting out a quick patch to keep people playing

HOODOO GURU
03-22-2016, 12:11 PM
The Servers are back up now, the game has to update though, I tried to launch the game and got LIMA error, hard started the XBOX and launched the game and then the patch started, it took about 3 minutes to patch, or less, but back in now.

deejfly
03-22-2016, 12:13 PM
And therein lies the real fun, beating teams by yourself, patience, accuracy, having escape methods and routes ready.
The only thing missing is that silencers mean nothing, and hiding is near impossible due to weak AI methodology. A hit the deck posture would be nice!

EMPHATlC
03-22-2016, 12:18 PM

This appears not to be working as the chests in question are still dropping specialized gear

xGOTBEEEEEEFx
03-22-2016, 12:20 PM
What really concerns me is that 250+ messages after the Community Manager posted started a thread, he still has not replied to a single concern of the player. Shouldn't a Community Manager be working with us on our concerns and issues? Shouldn't he be actively engaging with us to create a better experience?