PDA

View Full Version : we need custom skins

Uselessmedics
03-21-2016, 12:36 PM
I have been playing the open beta on Xbone and have thoroughly enjoyed it, as a fan of Trackmania since sunrise I love the level of insanity and the new environments (especially lagoon).

However one thing that I always loved about the trackmania games was the ability to create truly custom skins with letters, numbers, paintjobs and decals. Unfortunately at the moment Trackmania Turbo doesn't seem to have any proper customisation, as such my suggestion is to add proper skin customisation for all environments except stadium and allow for different skins for different environments, stadium should remain limited to flags however.

Please take this into consideration and add proper skin customisation to the new game, aside from this issue Trackmania Turbo looks great and I look forward to its' imminent release.

Thank you.

akkulader_4f
03-21-2016, 05:05 PM
I have been playing the open beta on Xbone and have thoroughly enjoyed it, as a fan of Trackmania since sunrise I love the level of insanity and the new environments (especially lagoon).

However one thing that I always loved about the trackmania games was the ability to create truly custom skins with letters, numbers, paintjobs and decals. Unfortunately at the moment Trackmania Turbo doesn't seem to have any proper customisation, as such my suggestion is to add proper skin customisation for all environments except stadium and allow for different skins for different environments, stadium should remain limited to flags however.

Please take this into consideration and add proper skin customisation to the new game, aside from this issue Trackmania Turbo looks great and I look forward to its' imminent release.

Thank you.