PDA

View Full Version : Finding racetracks other players made?

JacqueTheReaper
03-19-2016, 02:41 PM
Now i have tons of fun with the Beta but there is one thing that confuses me. There is no way to quickly search for player created racetracks, or is there? I mean there is the online challenge board where you can race on tracks someone else has created, but there you have to search through these long lists, and you cant really tell if this challenge contains a player created track or one from the campaign. If i want quickly want to race on custom tracks the online challenges are really not a good way to do it.

This one really bothers me. There should be option to search for custom tracks along with the ability to fiter, like ratings. Kinda like the challenge board but for racetracks only. Or am i just not seeing it?

AlinoA_
03-19-2016, 02:43 PM
There is a Trackmania Turbo center available here: https://players.turbo.trackmania.com/

And enjoy the Open Beta ^_^

JacqueTheReaper
03-19-2016, 02:44 PM
Oh alright, thanks. Would be more comfortable if this was in the game, but ill take it.

T_theone
03-20-2016, 09:28 PM
How am i supposed to find the tracks in the game by using this site? O.o
There is only the possibility to add to favorites, but why i should add to favorites tracks that i still didnt tried? A feature MUST BE implemented in the game.

Amused2Death 66
03-21-2016, 10:13 PM
Totally agree - there should be a Track Central similar to Trials Fusion.

In this type of game there will always be far more garbage tracks created than good ones. At the moment is is impossible to find out which tracks are highly rated (without scrolling through endless tracks on the website looking for high stars. There is not even a function to search for highest rated.

The game is excellent but I fear that user created tracks will not take off on console without much more user friendly listings and search engines for this.

Also user created tracks need to have scoreboards. I was horrified to find this isn't the case. The only option is to challenge friends. Every user created track should have a worldwide scoreboard. I know that would mean a lot of server space to hold all the scores but Trials Fusion manages it on all 88,000 plus tracks.

Ubi-Cerovan
03-23-2016, 03:58 PM
How am i supposed to find the tracks in the game by using this site? O.o
There is only the possibility to add to favorites, but why i should add to favorites tracks that i still didnt tried? A feature MUST BE implemented in the game.
You can add them as favorite to find them ingame for being able to test them in arcade or to add them in a tracklist for your room ;)