PDA

View Full Version : Negative Voice Samples

GamingLikeASir
03-18-2016, 03:22 PM
Hi!

First of all I am having a blast with the beta and already pre-purchased the game. Just got Gold on every available track.
The only critisism I have is about the "negative voice samples". If I am slowly behind a Gold time, or crashing against a wall because I made a mistake a negative voice sample will be played ("Did you meant to do that" etc). These are in my opinion extremly demotivating. I know I made a mistake and the game just constantly reminds me of it.
The positive voice samples are great and supporting the overall feel good theme of the game, but the negative ones just feel odd.
Will there be at least an option to disable the voice samples? At the current state I would more likely turn the voice samples off.

I would also like to hear from other players if they had a similiar expierence. Perhabs I am the only one having this issue :D

Edit: Just saw there is an option to disable the voice at all. I would love to just have the positive voice samples.

AlinoA_
03-18-2016, 03:59 PM
Welcome here and thank you for your feedback :)

Fender_Baby
03-19-2016, 01:16 PM
Hello, I do agree with you, I was thinking I was going to write something about that, so you are not alone.
When I played just now I felt like "ok ok sorry I know I did wrong there come on, you do not need to tell me over and over again."
I did not know one can turn it off, I check it out, ty for saying.

I did some gameplay of me driving. I am not that good, but over all the game is so far great!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAd4FPHuzOE

Twenty90Seven
03-20-2016, 01:42 AM
I agree with you, the negative voice samples like "Why did you do that" etc have no purpose. You know already when you have made a mistake, you don't need someone telling you, like an annoying passenger.

Whereas the positive voice samples are like a reward.