PDA

View Full Version : [Entire Game] Audio extremely low with no sliders available.

MattAces
03-18-2016, 03:08 PM
1. The Audio is EXTERMELY low despite that my TV volume is extremely high, and the home menu of my PS4 is also very loud.
2. First time trying out the game in open beta, if this is not fixed I'm definitely skipping this game because the audio is really a big part of this game and it is really killing the entire experience for me right now.
3. It happens all the time, menu and in game are extremely soft.

I'm holding off my pre-order just in case this is not fixed or acknowledge, which usually will be ignored anyway but i REALLY hope the dev will do something about it, I really want a good trackmania on the console but the entire experience of open beta is killing me with these soft audio issues.

Ubi-P4in
03-18-2016, 03:32 PM
Hey MattAces, I am sorry to hear this. Have you tried playing sound through headphones and if so do you encounter the same problem?

MattAces
03-18-2016, 03:56 PM
Hi, I've tried it with my monitor speaker and it is very low too.

w1lla
03-18-2016, 08:51 PM
Same here. If i put the sound to level 40 on 3.15 ps4 version the sound seems a bit normal to my ears. Not sure if the developers version is 3.50 of ps4 version

MattAces
03-19-2016, 03:55 AM
Come on, other issues can't be fixed on release is understandable because of the time but how hard is it to just change some codes to boost up the volume? If this is not even fixed during the beta you will lose a customer.

Ubi-P4in
03-19-2016, 10:32 AM
Thank you for the reports guys, I will feed this back. MattAces, which version of the PS4 software do you have installed?

MattAces
03-19-2016, 11:52 AM
the latest official one, not the beta or anything.

MattAces
03-23-2016, 05:20 AM
Full game launched, tried the demo from the store but unfortunately it wasn't fixed. I guess the dev don't even acknowledge my report or whatever because of the same "on and off" volume instead of a number or slider. What's the point of getting feedback if none is actually taken? I'm extremely disappointed with the dev.