PDA

View Full Version : Trackmania Turbo PlayStation 4 - Report a BUG

Ubi-Cerovan
03-18-2016, 11:00 AM
Hi Beta testers,

This is the only place for reporting issues or bugs encountered on PlayStation 4.

When submitting a bug report thread in the PlayStation 4 section, please use the following format:

Title: [enter the name of game section](Game issue here)
Body:
1. What is the issue you're experiencing? (in a few sentences, describe what is happening)
2. What were you doing when this issue occurred? (you were building a map?, recording a time?)
3. Are you able to recreate the issue? (if you're able to make this issue appear again, please tell us how you've done it)
4. What you done in an attempt to correct this issue? (restart your console? click on escape?)

There are five game sections:

Trackbuilder
Online Racing
Campaign
Multiplayer
Garage & mix

Here is an example submission:
Title: [Trackbuilder] Issue for validating a track in the advanced Trackbuilder.

Body:
1. What is the issue you're experiencing? I'm experiencing error when trying to validate a track.

2. What were you doing when this issue occurred? I was placing the finish block, click on escape and validation.

3. Are you able to recreate this issue? I tried to place many different blocks and it seems to happen when placing a lot of decoration blocs.

4. What have you done in an attempt to correct this issue? I started to build tracks with few blocks and add them one by one and check out if I still could validate the track.

Thank you very for your cooperation :D

The Trackmania Turbo team