PDA

View Full Version : controller format

PugWick_hehe
03-18-2016, 06:38 AM
i have a cheap ps2 format controller will i be able to use it to play for honor. I was able to play assassins creed rogue and Assassins creed 3 with it.

Dead1y-Derri
03-18-2016, 02:53 PM
i have a cheap ps2 format controller will i be able to use it to play for honor. I was able to play assassins creed rogue and Assassins creed 3 with it

What system do you intend to play the game on?

PugWick_hehe
03-19-2016, 02:59 PM
What system do you intend to play the game on?
i intend to play it on laptop

Dead1y-Derri
03-20-2016, 06:11 PM
i intend to play it on laptop

Its possible it'll work but when they did the For Honor Alpha they suggested using a dualshock4, XB1 controller and I think an Xbox360 controller but I can't be sure. I can't tell you if it will work for sure as the information we've got about and options and settings is limited.

Are you able to play more recent Ubisoft titles with this controller? If so then maybe it'll work but the titles you mentioned in the first post were quite old.

PugWick_hehe
03-23-2016, 07:21 AM
Its possible it'll work but when they did the For Honor Alpha they suggested using a dualshock4, XB1 controller and I think an Xbox360 controller but I can't be sure. I can't tell you if it will work for sure as the information we've got about and options and settings is limited.

Are you able to play more recent Ubisoft titles with this controller? If so then maybe it'll work but the titles you mentioned in the first post were quite old.

i was not able to play other ubisoft titles with my controller but i wanted to ask that will a controller with a Xinput mode work like Logitech Gamepad F310. You can search on amazon.com.

And thank u for the help.
plzz reply fast.thx