PDA

View Full Version : Viking Gameplay?

TidalSpiral
03-17-2016, 06:45 PM
Hey all, just curious if there was any decent Viking gameplay footage available? I haven't seen any even though some people label their videos that way, only consistent thing is mostly knights and some oni gameplay against knights. If there is none any clue as to when we might see them in action?

Nordestino_01
03-17-2016, 07:35 PM
no forecasts

MisterWillow
03-18-2016, 01:55 AM
Nope, nothing (except this (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1182932-Vikings-in-the-E3-Live-Demo?)).

I still think they're going to wait until E3, simply because it's so close (and yet so far away...), and it might be a tad awkward to reveal one of the aspects that most people are looking forward to the most and then not have that to reveal in June.

Also guessing they'll reveal other classes, modes, probably another map or two at E3, but I'm imagining Jason striding back onto that stage and saying something to the effect of "A lot of people have said to me 'Yeah, the game looks pretty cool, with the Knights and Samurai... (and then he smirks) but I want to see some Vikings.' Well, to all those people: enjoy." and walking off, and that image is too good to pass up.