PDA

View Full Version : 2 weapons erased and attachments from fast travel

EL WATCHIMAN
03-15-2016, 11:28 PM
I tried traveling to a mission to help one of my friends I spawn in and it tells me I have no ammo I look and I have no primary weapon I put a weapon there but my vector that I was using is gone not in my inventory or stash box. So I did realize that my backpack was 65/60 but I didn't see the items in there. I took out items and left it at 58/60 went to the dz for pvp action went to checkpoint walkout and same thing no primary and 64/60 in my backpack weapon is gone dev please help me out because I've been grinding my life away just to fast travel and lose my gear ty.

MardiiGras
03-16-2016, 03:14 AM
The same thing happened to me. I lost my backpack, my vector, and my sniper. I been trying to get help all day.

SGT-12345
03-16-2016, 05:00 AM
My Gear is also gone from joining my friends group I'm missing my secondary and my backpack both high end! I also don't want to lose these after hours of work this is really depressing.

Chavez96PR
03-16-2016, 05:18 AM
As the tittle says my secondary gun and backpack are missing and says i have 60/40 items this was caused by some one that kick me out of his group after i matchmake in the game (Xbox One)

EL WATCHIMAN
03-16-2016, 08:35 AM
I just loaded my game in and got my weapons back then I join a friend again and lose my weapons again this is so frustrating I don't know how to fix this but this need attention right away to many hours of farming into the game for this to be happening

C Mart 54
03-16-2016, 02:07 PM
I have been having the same issue for the past few days i have lost 2 primary weapons, 2 sidearms, 2 crafted level 31 chest pieces, and 7 weapon skins if this is not fixed soon i will be requesting a complete refund because this is completely ridiculous!

EL WATCHIMAN
03-16-2016, 04:51 PM
I have been having the same issue for the past few days i have lost 2 primary weapons, 2 sidearms, 2 crafted level 31 chest pieces, and 7 weapon skins if this is not fixed soon i will be requesting a complete refund because this is completely ridiculous!

I am feeling the same way great game but still no patch for things that are affecting the player in a bad way it's easy to patch a gun or a perk but devs please help us out here !!!! Still no response from you guys not even will look into it or a solution patch nothing

C Mart 54
03-16-2016, 06:25 PM
I am feeling the same way great game but still no patch for things that are affecting the player in a bad way it's easy to patch a gun or a perk but devs please help us out here !!!! Still no response from you guys not even will look into it or a solution patch nothing

I just got done waiting about an hour and a half to talk to one of there agents and all they could tell me is that they are looking into it they still have no idea what is going on or how to fix it. So i guess it least they are looking into it but it sucks because i can't even play the game because it unequips all of my chest pieces because the one i had equiped dissapeared. i asked them about being compensated for the time i'm loosing and who i needed to talk to about that and he replied that there is nobody that i can talk to about that starting to get annoyed with not getting an answer about what is going on.

sweckz
03-16-2016, 07:02 PM
Move all your gear to your stash, clear up as much room as you can in your backpack (going to want to have 8-10 slots free.) and log off. Add mods and attachments to have extra room in stash.

Log back in and it should be in your inventory

C Mart 54
03-16-2016, 07:17 PM
Move all your gear to your stash, clear up as much room as you can in your backpack (going to want to have 8-10 slots free.) and log off. Add mods and attachments to have extra room in stash.

Log back in and it should be in your inventory

I have 20+ open slots in my inventory at all times still has not given me the gear back so that is not the problem may have worked for you but not the real problem.

sweckz
03-16-2016, 07:24 PM
Sorry it didn't work.

Here is a thread on reddit about it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4ahcrz/i_just_lost_all_my_crafted_highend_gear/

VINO15
03-16-2016, 07:26 PM
same here .... we killed a boss and I found a orage gun....I was pumped to see what stats it had but when I pulled up my inventory it was no where to be found....sucks:mad:

relliwill96
03-16-2016, 10:59 PM
My high end backpack and knee pads are GONE ... soooo frustrated right now especially since my backpack has a GREAT roll.

Chavez96PR
03-19-2016, 07:26 AM
If anyone here want more info i think this is related with the crafted items only when high end so i will avoid crafting until the game it's fix i just lost my second High end backpack