PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Delta 20000984 Error Help

SPRAY ONZ
03-15-2016, 10:47 PM
Purchased the game on its release date, managed to play it fine for a day or so, then I started to randomly disconnect with the screen quoting the error code Delta 20000984, now the game does this whenever I try to play, I can get in anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour of gameplay then I will lag/glitch for a bit then just disconnect with the error code Delta 20000984 coming up, tried resetting my connection when I get this message, also tried port forwarding my router but the error still appears. Hoping someone has a fix for this, any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Umishu
03-15-2016, 11:09 PM
Unfortunately, I don't have a fix for the issue. However, I've noticed since maintaining my NAT Type at Open that I rarely receive the Delta error anymore. Perhaps try that. Also, I compensated slightly for lagging issues by adjusting my visual settings a bit, but I still lag occasionally.

Teagueueueue
03-16-2016, 12:33 AM
I have also not been able to connect, no idea what else to do, this is absolutely awful and terrible on Ubisoft's part

PressXorDieTryin
03-16-2016, 03:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIytewwZ97Y

SPRAY ONZ
03-16-2016, 08:03 AM
Unfortunately, I don't have a fix for the issue. However, I've noticed since maintaining my NAT Type at Open that I rarely receive the Delta error anymore. Perhaps try that. Also, I compensated slightly for lagging issues by adjusting my visual settings a bit, but I still lag occasionally.

Yo! cheers for the response, sadly that was something I saw, already done the necessary to maintain the open NAT, my NAT's been open since I started trying to play, I can play other games like GTA online fine, just cant seem to with this one.

Umishu
03-16-2016, 02:07 PM
SPRAY ONZ: I'm sorry you're still having that problem. My issue might have been different from the norm since I was getting Delta when I logged out of the game not when attempting to log in. Switching to a wireless connection--as suggested by PressXorDieTryin--might lesson the frequency of its occurrence. From your initial post it seemed to me that you did precisely what should be done in addressing the error, especially with regards to port forwarding. I'm hoping that eventually Ubi will put forth a solution or work around since Delta occurs so frequently. However, in the meantime, have you considered uninstalling the client, then doing a fresh reinstall, with your firewall turned off? It's a long shot, but it just might lesson the the many occurrences of Delta. I wish you well and if I come across any specific information that may help you I'll post it to your thread.