PDA

View Full Version : ****new enemies we need new style enemies****

PiratezMclovin
03-15-2016, 06:37 PM
So I like the game and all and I've been googling every where but what I dont see anyone saying (and I'm sure there's many that would agree) we need more varied enemies. Missile launcher , mortar I dont know surely there are more enemy type ideas there doesn't seem to be like oh wow check this boss out he has a grenade launcher ra ra I know the games new I just hope with the expansions ect they have new styled enemies in the pipe line. Obviously there's less freedom due to it being humans only so no alien variation ect but common the division can still up the ante . Where's the hulk with a rail gun . Where's crazy fast sneaking sword dude . Make us work a bit .

Charles_Wipman
03-16-2016, 01:44 AM
Maybe for a future expansion... may be pimp "The Rednecks"; people with heavy weapons (M16A4, M4A1, Mk16, Mk17, M203s, M302s, M79 Bloopers, Mk-32s, LAW M76A6, M136 AT4, Mk-77 RPG, M3 MAAWs) and armoured support (USMC HMMWVs M1044 with M2A2 HB and Mk-19, LAV-25 III and LAV-25 Coyote, M2A3 Bradley and M1A2 SEP) with some short of air support (UH-1Y Venom, MH-60L Pavehawk, MH-53J Sea Dragon and MH-47G for designated bosses or certain encounters, even cutscenes). Ex-USMC and ex-MEC-SEU renegade people from the southern states that come from other big southern towns with their confederated flags to stablish themselves on the town with the objective of advance to the Dark Zone to burn it down with some orbital weapon (nukes, laser rays or something) and their armoured vehicles to purge it and then keep moving to other citys for remove from the face of earth any other Dark Zone in the country; and we'll have to stop those fanatics.

The players could have access to the M203, M302 and EGL as under barrel mods, that use the 'Aim Down the Sight' key/button to use 'em, changing the sight and the M79 and Mk32 could be just weapons that you switch to; the player could use those to damage the M1044s. Then we (the players) could use the Mk-77 RPGs and M3 MAAWs as AT weapons for the LAVs and the MBTs, as those are can be reloaded unlike the M76A6 and AT4s that are disposable weapons. You don't need a FIM-92 Stinger to shotdown an UH1-Y, just regular AR fire can take one down, it's "harder..." with the MH-53s and MH-47s, but those can't stand the 40mm fire and the cockpit glasses are not BP, so... if you gun down the pilots... the birds will fall like rocks.

PiratezMclovin
03-16-2016, 07:13 PM
That's what I'm talking about yo!!!!

Duffried
03-16-2016, 07:54 PM
This is the problem when you play the game 24/7 from release and a week later you're bored.

I'm taking my time and enjoying every moment.

Old_Mufasa
03-18-2016, 10:01 AM
More verity and looks would be nice ya..

KnottyGent-VX9-
03-20-2016, 05:05 PM
I think that they will have more units that play roles in like rouged AI agents and stuff we will have to see i mean the game isn't even a month old yet and people want more content.:cool:

maximus asinus
03-21-2016, 07:23 AM
I'd like to see mechanized infantry. I think it would fit nicely into The Division universe. Robots deployed to clear the most contaminated areas, repurposed by some sinister splinter government to eradicate the infection through any means necessary.