PDA

View Full Version : My gear has disappeared

MardiiGras
03-15-2016, 12:25 PM
Ok yesterday I was playing and went to do a mission my vector, covert srs, and chest piece vanished. The game said I had nothing equipped which happened randomly after I had just done a mission. I logged out and on the menu it shows my weapons but in game when I'm fully connected I can't find them just has me with my pistol saying they are not equipped. I need help to figure out what has happened to my stuff.

Ubi-Houck
03-15-2016, 12:38 PM
Ok yesterday I was playing and went to do a mission my vector, covert srs, and chest piece vanished. The game said I had nothing equipped which happened randomly after I had just done a mission. I logged out and on the menu it shows my weapons but in game when I'm fully connected I can't find them just has me with my pistol saying they are not equipped. I need help to figure out what has happened to my stuff.

Hello, MardiiGras,

I am sorry to hear this. Were these items crafted or picked up from bosses/chests?

Thanks

MardiiGras
03-15-2016, 12:44 PM
I crafted my vector. My sniper and chest piece were drops from bosses.

Ubi-Houck
03-15-2016, 12:48 PM
I crafted my vector. My sniper and chest piece were drops from bosses.

Thanks for the information, I have reported this to the development team.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

MardiiGras
03-15-2016, 12:55 PM
Thank you. I hope it could be resolved because I enjoy playing the game. Having my gear I Grinded hard for taken away from me has disturbed me. But I do greatly appreciate the help and hope my issue can be resolved so I can get back to playing again. Thank you in advance.

MardiiGras
03-15-2016, 04:12 PM
Will I receive a message or anything letting me know when the problem is resolved or something?