PDA

View Full Version : For Oleg: Squadron Emblems in Single Player Campaigns

XyZspineZyX
10-25-2003, 03:16 PM
Hi Oleg,

First of all it's very nice to see you again post in forums again and I'm looking forward to 2005 to fly in BOB and future add-ons like 1943-45 Allied bomber campaign!

I have small request for 1.2 patch and I was wondering if it would be possible to implement. Here goes: for single player campaigns is it possible to disable Squadron emblem ? I use my own paint scheme and JG53 had squadron emblem on the nose and not on fuselage under the canopy as it is currently displayed. Would it be possible to turn this off either for user plane only or for all 109s, same thing as it is done in multiplayer missions ?. I currently replace a file in paintschemes/cache manually...

If it's not possible to do (resources, time) I understand.../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Thanks for reading my request!

S!

XyZspineZyX
10-25-2003, 03:16 PM
Hi Oleg,

First of all it's very nice to see you again post in forums again and I'm looking forward to 2005 to fly in BOB and future add-ons like 1943-45 Allied bomber campaign!

I have small request for 1.2 patch and I was wondering if it would be possible to implement. Here goes: for single player campaigns is it possible to disable Squadron emblem ? I use my own paint scheme and JG53 had squadron emblem on the nose and not on fuselage under the canopy as it is currently displayed. Would it be possible to turn this off either for user plane only or for all 109s, same thing as it is done in multiplayer missions ?. I currently replace a file in paintschemes/cache manually...

If it's not possible to do (resources, time) I understand.../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Thanks for reading my request!

S!