PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] Dark Zone Heavy Gunner Freezes Up.

teflon skull
03-14-2016, 06:30 AM
Title: [Xbox] (Heavy Gunner Cheese)
Body:
1. What is the issue you're experiencing? (in a few sentences, describe what is happening)
The armored Heavy Gunners (actual name?) in the Dark Zone have a cheese based on distance. Sometimes, if you maintain a certain distance, you can kill them without them retaliating, moving, taking cover, etc.

2. What were you doing when this issue occurred? (were you viewing a cut scene? were you playing in the Dark Zone?)
Dark Zone. Do not recall it happening in regular areas, but unsure if it does. Does not usually offer the opportunity.

3. Are you able to recreate the issue? (if you're able to make this issue appear again, please tell us how you've done it)
Yes. It takes some running away and re-engaging the NPC to find the sweet spot. It is not that the mobs are getting stuck on objects. In the video you see it happening with one behind a car. There were actually 2 in a row that I killed like this. If you look on the ground to the left of the one I am shooting, you will see the corpse of another one I killed before the one you see dying. That one was in the open. The DVR didn't go back far enough to get it because I had out leveled guns and took too long killing them.

4. What you done in an attempt to correct this issue? (restart your console? open ports?)
Sometimes they become animated again if you get close enough, make them move from grenades, or other things. As you can see in the video, it's not a damage threshold.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/teflon%20skull/video/15663889