PDA

View Full Version : What to do when the game is finished?

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 12:03 AM
Hello,
I've finished the game but now I would like to collect the pearls I didn't take before. Is it possible to continue the game once I have finished it?

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 12:03 AM
Hello,
I've finished the game but now I would like to collect the pearls I didn't take before. Is it possible to continue the game once I have finished it?

rage_killerz
04-10-2004, 09:45 PM
dude i hate to say it but.unles u have 2 saves one on hillys the other on moon.ur totaly (censored) then again its not a bad thing having to replay the hole experince again now is it http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif allwaz keep 2 saves.thats what i do

***Edited for content - Do not mask profanities - that is just as bad as swearing. Thanks - Bitebug2003

[This message was edited by bitebug2003 on Mon April 12 2004 at 03:29 AM.]

FxCheese
04-21-2004, 10:33 PM
Really wish there was an option to play on

mystique1987
04-09-2008, 09:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Guest:
Hello,
I've finished the game but now I would like to collect the pearls I didn't take before. Is it possible to continue the game once I have finished it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No actaully. Once you find peyj theres no going back. I think your ship is grounded so you cant leave the moon. I found this annoying but replaying the game can be fun if you do like months later after playing several other games.