PDA

View Full Version : Questions probably asked

flyingbullseye
05-04-2004, 12:26 PM
These are questions that have probably been asked but I can't find them in the other postings and I am not about to go through every one of them to find the answers, so if you know the answer please feel free to do so. Is there going to be a free flight option to just pick any plane and cruise around the pacific? Will the AI for the Japanese progressively become less skilled as the war goes on and the reverse for the allies? The clouds look good in FB however the exterior detail could be improved, and I hate to bring it up but the exterior detail and only the exterior detail in CFS 3 look much better but thats is far as it goes.(Yes I do own a copy of FB, like it very much!!) IF we are feeling a little lazy durning a bombing campaign can the AI take over at the bombardiers position if we so choose for that mission? Will the control to look up be at a 45 degree angle instead of a 90 degree using a joystick hat? Like I said with 13 pages of postings its a little much to go through all of them to find out.

flyingbullseye
05-04-2004, 12:26 PM
These are questions that have probably been asked but I can't find them in the other postings and I am not about to go through every one of them to find the answers, so if you know the answer please feel free to do so. Is there going to be a free flight option to just pick any plane and cruise around the pacific? Will the AI for the Japanese progressively become less skilled as the war goes on and the reverse for the allies? The clouds look good in FB however the exterior detail could be improved, and I hate to bring it up but the exterior detail and only the exterior detail in CFS 3 look much better but thats is far as it goes.(Yes I do own a copy of FB, like it very much!!) IF we are feeling a little lazy durning a bombing campaign can the AI take over at the bombardiers position if we so choose for that mission? Will the control to look up be at a 45 degree angle instead of a 90 degree using a joystick hat? Like I said with 13 pages of postings its a little much to go through all of them to find out.

IV_JG51_Razor
05-06-2004, 10:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sfresh_99:
These are questions that have probably been asked but I can't find them in the other postings and I am not about to go through every one of them to find the answers, so if you know the answer please feel free to do so. Is there going to be a free flight option to just pick any plane and cruise around the pacific? You'll probably be able to set up a DF server with a Home Base that has all the a/c enabled. Then you could fly every plane in the game from there. Will the AI for the Japanese progressively become less skilled as the war goes on and the reverse for the allies? I doubt it, but if you create a mission from the FMB, you could do that yourself. The clouds look good in FB however the exterior detail could be improved, and I hate to bring it up but the exterior detail and only the exterior detail in CFS 3 look much better but thats is far as it goes.(Yes I do own a copy of FB, like it very much!!) Unknown at this time. IF we are feeling a little lazy durning a bombing campaign can the AI take over at the bombardiers position if we so choose for that mission? If you just enable the Autopilot, the AI will fly the whole mission for you. Will the control to look up be at a 45 degree angle instead of a 90 degree using a joystick hat? That is up to you. You can map those views to whatever you want in the Controls section of the GUI. Like I said with 13 pages of postings its a little much to go through all of them to find out.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Razor
IV/JG51 Intelligence Officer
www.jg51.net (http://www.jg51.net)

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from poor judgement"