PDA

View Full Version : Got agent origins code but no gear

ghostofKruger
03-12-2016, 06:03 AM
So i got my code yesterday entered it today nothing downloaded so I checked the code again and it said I owned it a friend told me it's already in game the code just Unlocks the gear in the rewards vendor so Iog on check the vendor and nothing check my inventory and nothing is this supposed to happen? Anyone else having this issue too?

bioblaze10656
03-12-2016, 06:49 AM
yeah me to! yet some guy was wearing the fire fightet set!

renis jebus
03-12-2016, 11:11 AM
I have the same issue. I entered the code from the email - nothing from the rewards vendor.

Cackahashi
03-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Word up

EVlL GENlUS
03-12-2016, 12:55 PM
have you all looked in MY Games and Apps > The Division > Manage Game > Ready to Install. i know that when i redeemed my code my items weren't automatically downloaded to my xbox but were waiting to be installed, the same as all my friends that are playing the division with me. they all checked and then did the same as me, then went to the rewards vendor and all the items were there. hope this helps

Dylan_TheKing
03-12-2016, 01:43 PM
have you all looked in MY Games and Apps > The Division > Manage Game > Ready to Install. i know that when i redeemed my code my items weren't automatically downloaded to my xbox but were waiting to be installed, the same as all my friends that are playing the division with me. they all checked and then did the same as me, then went to the rewards vendor and all the items were there. hope this helps
I already tried that and it still doesn't show up on there. When i even downloaded them. It even told i did but when i go and see and check i see nothing there. And tbh i think that it's ********.