PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One - Echo Icon Placement Error? - 10th Ave and W 23rd St

Knowledge_VIG
03-12-2016, 05:13 AM
Directly across from the Camp Hudson Hub area, there is an Echo icon that displays on the map but it appears to be pointing to an incorrect location. It shows the Echo is in a building on the corner of 10th Ave and W 23rd St with an ambulance pointing in its direction. The buildings all around are closed or have no clear entry, but the icon is taunting me evilly, and it's sort of maddening. I have restarted the game thinking it was a game error and been up and down the courtyard behind the building and even up and down W 23rd St AND the passenger bridge down the street without successfully finding an entrance. I am there now trying yet again to retrieve it. This is the only issue I have seen with the game up to this point. Has anyone else had this issue as well or found out how to get it? If I find it before I return to check on updates I will of course reply with the news.

Knowledge_VIG
03-12-2016, 06:40 AM
I also realized that the voice indicator does not warn of the nearby Echo in the vicinity as it has done with the rest

R2K SpitFire
03-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Directly across from the Camp Hudson Hub area, there is an Echo icon that displays on the map but it appears to be pointing to an incorrect location. It shows the Echo is in a building on the corner of 10th Ave and W 23rd St with an ambulance pointing in its direction. The buildings all around are closed or have no clear entry, but the icon is taunting me evilly, and it's sort of maddening. I have restarted the game thinking it was a game error and been up and down the courtyard behind the building and even up and down W 23rd St AND the passenger bridge down the street without successfully finding an entrance. I am there now trying yet again to retrieve it. This is the only issue I have seen with the game up to this point. Has anyone else had this issue as well or found out how to get it? If I find it before I return to check on updates I will of course reply with the news.

I was wondering the same thing and found out it is something you can't access until after a certain mission.

Gargoyles1
03-12-2016, 07:36 AM
I hope someone sorts this 😀

Knowledge_VIG
03-12-2016, 06:07 PM
Excellent news R2K! Thank you man! I thought I was going NUTS! I'll continue on then! Yeah Gargolis, since it's progress related, I'm good to go now.