PDA

View Full Version : unable to select talents - curser keeps bouncing back to top row

Annihillator
03-12-2016, 02:15 AM
Anyone else seeing this? I was able to select my first talent, but since then I can't move my curser out of the first row. As soon as I press down, it bounces back up to the top.

derek74
03-12-2016, 02:28 AM
Anyone else seeing this? I was able to select my first talent, but since then I can't move my curser out of the first row. As soon as I press down, it bounces back up to the top.

yep, having the same problem here. Wasn't an issue for the first 4-5 hours when this didn't happen but now it is doing it all the time. Very annoying since I would like to choose some different talents and I can't. Tried using the Live Chat on Ubisoft but it disconnected me after 2 hours being in the queue. Great service.

Annihillator
03-12-2016, 09:57 AM
yep, having the same problem here. Wasn't an issue for the first 4-5 hours when this didn't happen but now it is doing it all the time. Very annoying since I would like to choose some different talents and I can't. Tried using the Live Chat on Ubisoft but it disconnected me after 2 hours being in the queue. Great service.

Problem finally disappeared for me - try actually restarting your console. (I have mine set to sleep, versus actually turn off - I don't know when the last time was that I actually forced a restart.)