PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Ubisoft for the Division!

Agent_Sargas
03-11-2016, 09:10 PM
I just want sincerely thank all the dev's team for this project! I've been waiting Division from the first announce, and now I experience game-play just as I imagined it, in all aspects! Looking forward to continuous future progress and support of the game, with new content and events!

PH.sk33t
03-12-2016, 02:54 AM
I am also thankful for this game, I have never felt like leaving work just for a game since Star Wars: The Old Republic. And while I have played Defiance, Destiny, Firefall, none of them had me excited as much as TCTD did.

Just fix the technical crap and stop breaking my GPU! (such graphics!) haha

TheLastRogue04
03-15-2016, 04:32 AM
I would just like to take a moment and thank the development team and Ubisoft for all their hard work and patience. It will take a long time to turn New York back around but we can do it with a few good agents.

Isis_Dea
03-15-2016, 11:35 AM
Ubisoft and Massive haven't disappointed in the slightest!

xD

http://i.imgur.com/aiUr2Dh.jpg (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1410674-Meme-Thread-(why-don-t-we-have-one-!))

SnW-Heartbreak1
03-16-2016, 03:37 AM
i also wanna share my gratitude to devs, i was hyped like everybody else, but i really feared fo rthe downgrade on PC, but as far as i can see, it looks amazing, and it's fun.(i'm aware some ppl get bored but there is no perfect game) Even playing solo, like i am doing it, since i enjoy soloing, (still have to party once in a while) they really made a good job, i'm really thankful for the Latino American dubbed, they even included Mario Casta˝da, the voice of Goku, Bruce willis, mcgiver and others, in South America, and the voice work was simply outstanding, English too, they even hired Brandon Keener (Garrus Vakarian) for the voice of Issac. really amazing job in the sound part, and very immersive with those cellphones recording, Thank you Ubisoft, for making a game worth spending the money and not being dissapointed. Keep it going, you're on the right path.

*Later.

modemaster3000
03-16-2016, 11:29 AM
Hi I hope this gets read by someone up in ubisoft . Thanks for developing such an amazing game since beta test to full release I have been hooked on this masterpiece of yours. I sent a full 24 hrs none stop on the release day and had sleepless nights since . I love it an I can see a long life line for this title. although I praise this masterpiece to be a gift from God there are a few things I think would seal it as the best modern shooter of this generation of video games. A few things could be added not sure if it's a possibility but being its server based it probably could be added .
1. Trading post or auction room some where we can trade and sell items at a capped price or bid on high end items and share between team mates or friends.
2. Players receive exp for healing and scans during team play .
3. A full on deathmatch area where there area two teams or 4 fire teams pit against each other with match types such as capture the extraction point in which the winner team gets to extract the items drop during the match .etc
4. Zombies!!!!!!!. The environment is set up for such a add on but it is faced by alot of noes . I do respect the tom clancy's line but it can be a dlc for that individual to have . It would add more life and revenue and probably pull games off other games that are not as in depth as divisions is .
Well thanks again I will do my part an support by buying content and racking up them hours in game . keep the great work up guys and all the best . already hyped up for #GRWL