PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Is there anything known about...

Darkaged24
03-11-2016, 02:11 PM
So i was wondering if there was anything known about the delta 20010186 error already any info wil be helpfull. I already did all the steps and made a ticked wich im waiting for yet almost 3 days further and im not one step closer to playing the game. Wich is getting pretty anoying realy. I know its busy and i know there are alot of things you have to attend to but i would feel alot better knowing more about the error. and any know ETA on a fix or way to circumvent the issue.
:nonchalance:

UbiBooma
03-11-2016, 09:34 PM
So i was wondering if there was anything known about the delta 20010186 error already any info wil be helpfull. I already did all the steps and made a ticked wich im waiting for yet almost 3 days further and im not one step closer to playing the game. Wich is getting pretty anoying realy. I know its busy and i know there are alot of things you have to attend to but i would feel alot better knowing more about the error. and any know ETA on a fix or way to circumvent the issue.
:nonchalance:

Darkaged24,

The following workaround as been resolving the issue for some users. You may want to try.

1. Go to [Settings] on your PS4
2. Select [Initialization]
3. Select [Restore Default Settings] (This will show a list displaying the settings that will be restored to their default values)
4. Go Back to [Settings]
5. Select [PlayStation™Network/Account Management]
6. Select [Restore Licences]

PS. Shout out to Dlinman_82, who I believe came up with this. :)

The team is working quickly to resolve the issue so that folks don't have to use workarounds. Stay tuned and stay patient if you can, agent.