PDA

View Full Version : Bug report

XyZspineZyX
11-05-2003, 06:58 AM
Bug was noticed in FB v1.11, and it goes something like this:
QMB
Difficulty settings: full real, except Complex engine management and cockpit only view.
plane Bf 109G-6
I was flying over river at Smolensk map at speed of cca 450kmh. Propellor touched the surface of the water and bended. Since I immediately pulled up (not hard enough) I didn't crash into water, but have glided on it's surface for a very short time before the nose of the plane sank and aircraft stopped. From the outer view only vertical stabilizer was protruding from water. I pressed CTRL E and couple of seconds later canopy detached and the water burst in the air.
The interesting part is that after that nothing happened. Usually you would see pilot bailing out, running few steps and disappearing into water. As this didn't happen I pressed F1 and was surprised to see I was still in the cockpit, completely unharmed. Only on top part of the canopy and on very little of part the on the lateral windows I could see the sky. Waited for a little longer, tryed again CTRL E, but again nothing happened.
Hitted Esc and chose Refly. Game was running as usual afterwards.

XyZspineZyX
11-05-2003, 06:58 AM
Bug was noticed in FB v1.11, and it goes something like this:
QMB
Difficulty settings: full real, except Complex engine management and cockpit only view.
plane Bf 109G-6
I was flying over river at Smolensk map at speed of cca 450kmh. Propellor touched the surface of the water and bended. Since I immediately pulled up (not hard enough) I didn't crash into water, but have glided on it's surface for a very short time before the nose of the plane sank and aircraft stopped. From the outer view only vertical stabilizer was protruding from water. I pressed CTRL E and couple of seconds later canopy detached and the water burst in the air.
The interesting part is that after that nothing happened. Usually you would see pilot bailing out, running few steps and disappearing into water. As this didn't happen I pressed F1 and was surprised to see I was still in the cockpit, completely unharmed. Only on top part of the canopy and on very little of part the on the lateral windows I could see the sky. Waited for a little longer, tryed again CTRL E, but again nothing happened.
Hitted Esc and chose Refly. Game was running as usual afterwards.