PDA

View Full Version : ACC China start up error!!

nukelukespuke34
03-11-2016, 01:41 AM
So today I tried to start up ACC China, and it's giving me an error. It says "ACCGame-Win32-Shipping.exe - Bad Image" and below that "C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR110.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error..."

The wierd thing is that I've been able to play it before no problems, so I don't know why it's suddenly giving me this error!! I believe I was in Sequence 3 and I'd REALLY prefer not to reinstall it and lose my save files and do it all fu<king over again. HALP.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Hi nukelukespuke34, please could you contact our Support team https://support.ubi.com including a DxDiag report and MS info, so we can take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Jessigirl2013
03-12-2016, 01:30 PM
So today I tried to start up ACC China, and it's giving me an error. It says "ACCGame-Win32-Shipping.exe - Bad Image" and below that "C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR110.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error..."

The wierd thing is that I've been able to play it before no problems, so I don't know why it's suddenly giving me this error!! I believe I was in Sequence 3 and I'd REALLY prefer not to reinstall it and lose my save files and do it all fu<king over again. HALP.

Re install it.
Your save files are on the cloud which is linked to your Uplay.