PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Ubisoft Club Badges Not Unlocking

MeRCY xx
03-10-2016, 08:54 PM
This isn't a big deal, but I have noticed that my Ubisoft Club badges for the Division are not properly unlocking when I complete the tasks required for them. I have yet to get the "Play Tom Clancy's The Division" badge and I'm 10 hours into the game. It may have something to do with alpha players, as my buddy has the badge and he started playing during the closed beta. I'd also like to point out that the Ubisoft Club actions are unlocking properly, so it is only the badges I'm having trouble with. Thanks!

weirdlittleboy
03-12-2016, 10:28 AM
I have this problem too. Played alpha, both betas for division. Been playing full release for a few days and the badges arnt unlocking.

Also when I use the Android app I click on the division to check on my progress it dosnt load. Just stays in the menu that lists all the games.

Awwjwah
03-12-2016, 07:30 PM
COunt me among these two as well. Played in the alpha, both beta's and have logged over 8 hours thus far and I still don;t have the beta badge or the Welcome badge. Makes me worried that the uplay is not properly tracking my in game progress.

Run4itUK
03-15-2016, 08:34 AM
I have the same issue with the welcome badge and the android app...

Ubi-Houck
03-15-2016, 12:42 PM
Hello,

If you are missing any Uplay badges or actions, please create a support ticket so we can look into this for you. You can create a ticket on our support website here: https://support.ubi.com/

Click on 'My Questions' then 'Ask a Question' and fill out the details. If possible, please also attach an image that shows you have met the requirement for said badge or action.

Thanks

MTA Raylz
03-16-2016, 03:26 PM
same here like op this badge didn't unlock and i submitted a support ticket.

Umishu
03-16-2016, 04:49 PM
same here like op this badge didn't unlock and i submitted a support ticket.

Ditto.

MeRCY xx
03-16-2016, 09:43 PM
Just to give an update, it seems that all of my badges other than the "Welcome" badge are unlocking properly. I also noticed that I unlocked the "Welcome - First Day!" badge listed under Other Badges, but I did not receive the "Welcome - First Weekend!" badge. Again, this is not a big deal, but I thought I'd let everyone know. I have put in a ticket as well.

Moljinor Hammer
03-18-2016, 03:32 PM
I am missing this badge as well. As several others have mentioned I played in the Alpha and Beta. I opened a ticket on 03/10/16 and updated it 03/17/10. Still no response to ticket.

DarkMyste
03-27-2016, 11:22 PM
Same here won't unlock either very strange

Knowledge_VIG
03-29-2016, 03:57 AM
I am having the same issue as well.

HNDZ_xCerberus
04-06-2016, 05:56 AM
Same problem here. As instructed, I just opened a ticket about this issue and am currently waiting for it to be resolved.

Knowledge_VIG
04-15-2016, 03:34 AM
I just had my badge issue fixed. Try to open a chat and that should get it resolved in a few minutes.

silentjay33x
04-15-2016, 07:39 PM
I've got the problem, too. The weird thing is that it shows on the site, but not in the app.