PDA

View Full Version : The pre-order code for the pre-order bonus "Hazmat Gear Set" is not working.

JolleSE
03-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Hi!

The pre-order code for the pre-order bonus "Hazmat Gear Set" is not working. When I enter my code xxxxxxxxxxxx it reads "Your Code Is Not Valid".

I have been in contact with the vendor where I bought the game and they told me that the code is valid and that I should contact UbiSoft support for help so here I am. :)

I tried to "ask a question" via the customer support page but when I hit "ask" the page just reloads to a blank page. Nothing happens.

/Jolle

Ubi-Houck
03-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Hello, Jolle,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with creating a support ticket. I have created one for you: 03037583.

Can you please confirm you can see it?

Thanks

Dax_Korvan
03-10-2016, 08:55 PM
Hi,

I am having the exact same problem, right down to the being unable to submit it via the ask a question section. Any help would be much appreciated.

TRIROCZ
03-10-2016, 09:09 PM
I am having the exact same issue as others...no hazmat suit showing up in rewards. Any help is much appreciated!

JolleSE
03-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Hello, Jolle,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with creating a support ticket. I have created one for you: 03037583.

Can you please confirm you can see it?

Thanks

Yes, I can see the support ticket and I have included the invalid code.

Thank you so much for your swift reply.

Oldi-Wan_Kenobi
03-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Same issue here.

Amazon sent the code but the site says its not valid.

LegendInMyMind
03-11-2016, 07:56 PM
Same issue here can't redeem amazon code and also got same blank problem when trying to contact ubisoft.

Dax_Korvan
03-12-2016, 08:26 PM
Any update on this yet? I can't help but feel there should be some form of sticky regarding this issue since it appears to be so common (many other threads).