PDA

View Full Version : SRS Magazine bug.

Internet Ham
03-10-2016, 07:30 PM
1. What is the issue you're experiencing?
When using the SRS A1 and the SRS Covert equipping a magazine mod cause the rifles magazine to disappear when the rifle is on the players back.

2. What were you doing when this issue occurred?
Regular play.

3. Are you able to recreate the issue?
Yes. By removing the mod altogether the magazine reappears. I have tried using several types of magazine mods and they all caused the magazine to disappear.

4. What you done in an attempt to correct this issue?
Hard reset and game reset.

I do hope this is fixed, while not game breaking it diminished the fantasy somewhat when I keep noticing the gun has no mag!

Ubi-Houck
03-10-2016, 08:13 PM
1. What is the issue you're experiencing?
When using the SRS A1 and the SRS Covert equipping a magazine mod cause the rifles magazine to disappear when the rifle is on the players back.

2. What were you doing when this issue occurred?
Regular play.

3. Are you able to recreate the issue?
Yes. By removing the mod altogether the magazine reappears. I have tried using several types of magazine mods and they all caused the magazine to disappear.

4. What you done in an attempt to correct this issue?
Hard reset and game reset.

I do hope this is fixed, while not game breaking it diminished the fantasy somewhat when I keep noticing the gun has no mag!

Hello, Internet Ham,

Thanks for the report, it has been passed along to be reported to the development team.

Thanks

ShadyKillas 69
03-15-2016, 04:12 PM
Just wanted to add in that this happens on several guns I don't have the full list but mostly sniper rifles.