PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Daily Mission, complete but no reward

Puxo1105
03-10-2016, 12:26 PM
I noticed this yesterday but did the mission again anyways so got rewards second time.
Same thing now, join a raondom group trough the matchmaking, hard daily warrengate power plant. Completed the mission and still same amount of pheonix credits as before. And the mission stats "daily mission rewards available"

Is it something that you NEED to do the mission from first checkpoint? Cuase when I matchmaked I got to join on second checkpoint

Not fun to join a group, do the mission and then dont get the rewards that I should get

Ubi-Houck
03-10-2016, 01:58 PM
I noticed this yesterday but did the mission again anyways so got rewards second time.
Same thing now, join a raondom group trough the matchmaking, hard daily warrengate power plant. Completed the mission and still same amount of pheonix credits as before. And the mission stats "daily mission rewards available"

Is it something that you NEED to do the mission from first checkpoint? Cuase when I matchmaked I got to join on second checkpoint

Not fun to join a group, do the mission and then dont get the rewards that I should get

Hello, Puxo1105,

Thanks for reporting this, I have passed it along to the development team.

Puxo1105
03-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Hello, Puxo1105,

Thanks for reporting this, I have passed it along to the development team.

Did the daily again, now I recived Phenoix Marks from the boss, I think it was 16, and then 15 when the mission got ocmpleted, but I still got the "daily mission reward avalible" on both hard and challenging.
First time I didnt recive pheonix marks from complete, now I got it, still mission rewards avalible.

Is it intended or bug? Yesterday I did only have daily mission rewards 1 time :)

*edit* When I was going to do it on hard again I notice its not avalible there, but on the map (when hovering over) it says avalible for both Hard and Challenging but not when you go "replay mission" :)

Ubi-Stature
03-13-2016, 11:13 AM
Hi there,

Just for reference, were all of the party members in the first instance of this issue level 30?

Puxo1105
03-13-2016, 01:35 PM
Hi there,

Just for reference, were all of the party members in the first instance of this issue level 30?

Yes. Matchmaking for it, all that was in the group was level 30. But havent had any problem more after that day. Could been a problem just that day :)

thirdeye36608
03-14-2016, 11:36 PM
Don't really mean to hijack your thread here, but the same thing happened to me on the Police Academy daily mission for yesterday. Used matchmaking and didn't get any rewards.