PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Due to server errors, your characters are currently locked.

MisterHudgins
03-09-2016, 08:46 PM
Attention:

Due to server errors, your characters are currently locked. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you, You can force unlock them and revert back to the previous saved data, but some progress my be lost.

when you choose confirm you get this message

Are you sure? You could loose data and progression including experience and collected items.

As this is happening on the pc according to the forums and there is no answer from anyone yet I am took the chance. I have been reverted from lvl 11.5 down to 10.5 lost gear money and blueprints. Luckily I am a disabled vet that sits at home and plays video games this is not that big of a deal for me but it is aggravating. Is there a chance this will happen again? Should I keep playing or just start the whole game over again?

Been streaming live on youtube since the start so the archived footage should be on there if your a tech support person wanting to see that I was just playing the game.

FOXShadowOps
03-11-2016, 11:08 PM
I have the same issue, got kicked from the game and got an error for connection issues. Then when trying to log back in got repeated "Mike" errors. Left it an hour and then got this message...

Reading around it seems as though if I go through with it there is a strong possibility of losing all my progress from the last few days...

Did you ever resolve this?

Anyone know if leaving it for a period fixes it??

Any help appreciated, thanks.

WildRebel55
03-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Same thing started with MiKE then got the locked act message...didn't want to risk the forced unlock so waited about 15mins and it started to let me in but kick me back out with a delta...in back on at this point but not confident that it will last long

John.Con.nor
02-14-2017, 01:55 AM
Same for me too.. In process of logging over to another character I was thrown out, then the message came, ... Due to server errors, your characters are currently locked etc etc, I just need my account restored. I would like to have some explanation from Ubisoft, do I have any choice other than confirm and hope that the lastest save is not a week old or more? Please explain soon whats going on!

Cohetus
02-14-2017, 09:12 AM
My friend and I played for two hours yesterday. We Both got our characters locked and lost all the gear we got and exchanged. I finally got a god rolled caduceus and I lost it bécasses of this !

Ubi-gabelikes
02-14-2017, 05:51 PM
Unfortunately this is due to some server issues we experienced. In order to gain access to that character you need to confirm the message.

/gabelikes

Sojov
02-27-2017, 02:24 PM
This happened to me on PC just after succesful surival game with 6 survival cachces extracted on the recap screen....so no luck getting my rewards.
it sucks...