PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Gold Edition Downloaded But Still No Access to Skin Packs

Smiteful
03-09-2016, 08:19 PM
I pre-ordered The Division Gold Edition, and I also preemptively installed the game like it suggested. Once I started the game after launch day, I noticed I did not have access to the packs of skins that I should have. I went to Manage Game for The Division and noticed that the packs had not been installed, so naturally I installed them. Yet even after downloading all of the packs, I still do not have access at the Rewards Vendor in the base to the skins that I purchased. This is extremely frustrating because they are one of the reasons why I pre-ordered the Gold Edition in the first place. Is this a known bug? I have tried everything I know to make sure it is downloaded, but it just won't work. I even had friends attempting to help me out. We were all at a loss. Help me please! As a paramedic I want to use the paramedic uniform!

Gunfusing
03-10-2016, 03:26 AM
I pre-ordered The Division Gold Edition, and I also preemptively installed the game like it suggested. Once I started the game after launch day, I noticed I did not have access to the packs of skins that I should have. I went to Manage Game for The Division and noticed that the packs had not been installed, so naturally I installed them. Yet even after downloading all of the packs, I still do not have access at the Rewards Vendor in the base to the skins that I purchased. This is extremely frustrating because they are one of the reasons why I pre-ordered the Gold Edition in the first place. Is this a known bug? I have tried everything I know to make sure it is downloaded, but it just won't work. I even had friends attempting to help me out. We were all at a loss. Help me please! As a paramedic I want to use the paramedic uniform!

I have the Gold hard copy and outfits installed but no skins installed. Claims vendor didn't have any free skins.

Gunfusing
03-10-2016, 03:32 AM
Why does the green EMT/JTF/Police/etc... guns have permanent skins on it?